Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) (32961 Views)

Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments / Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After World Breaking100 Hours Cooking Marathon. / Nkechi Blessing Hospitalised After Breaking Down On A Movie Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by seguno2: 10:38am On May 22, 2023
TheSuperX:
Chef for morning, hook up girl for night.

You don hook am up for night also
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by swaggerjack: 10:38am On May 22, 2023
greenermodels:
Looking at the comments above, you can see why Nigeria is very backwards. Una leave those stealing your mandate and destinies to be attacking a lady that have been very private with her personal life just because a misguided pastor preached against her dressing, how I wish she can afford to sue that pastor.
Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites. The world capital of corruption focused on outward appearances of a lady when their hearts are the most corrupt and wicked.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 10:38am On May 22, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
She dressed moderately to church.

Bikini on Instagram... Lol

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by seguno2: 10:39am On May 22, 2023
iwaeda:
Jesus loves everyone. Including a woman that had more than 5 hubbies. grin grin grin grin grin

Who are Hilda’s 5 hubbies
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2023
[/color]Harvester church[color=#770077]
godliman:

I actually came here to know the name of that church. Why are they not mentioning the name.
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Winning123: 10:41am On May 22, 2023
YOU HAVE OTHER THINGS TROUBLING YOU NOT ''WE''.

obi4eze:
That's her business.

She will call this grace of God as if God supports her dressing.

We have other things troubling us at the moment. That mandate that was stolen must be recovered. Thank God May 29 is next week. Only very few will understand. The movie will be unveiled that day.
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 22, 2023
What's wrong with her dressing?

And when God created Adam and Eve, did he also create clothes for them
obi4eze:
That's her business.

She will call this grace of God as if God supports her dressing.

We have other things troubling us at the moment. That mandate that was stolen must be recovered. Thank God May 29 is next week. Only very few will understand. The movie will be unveiled that day.
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Dobodobo04: 10:41am On May 22, 2023
After she finished testifying, choir ought to have played song so she will twerk for the church

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Laughingkk: 10:42am On May 22, 2023
So going to church makes somebody a CHRISTIAN?
I feel so so sorry for the Christiandom churches who likes pursuing worldly glories and man made award
Tell the Miss Chef to win souls for Christ.. what am I even saying when their g.o.m (god of man) are scam in the pulpit,pastorprenuer

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by TheBillyonaire: 10:43am On May 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Real congrats to her for not sleeping for 100hrs. Not easy AT ALL!!!

(Notice I said nothing about cooking)

With coffee all things are possible.
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Monzze: 10:47am On May 22, 2023
Hilda, Real quick..... This your Nyansh

Na Grace of God too? grin
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2023
seguno2:

How is it possible, medically speaking, to be awake for 100 hours nonstop. Is that not more than four days?

U know wetin we doctors dey go thru especially for surgery department?
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by fuelsaver: 10:49am On May 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Slurity(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You are indeed a polite activist.
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by ugodson(m): 11:01am On May 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I totally get you, not for the OTHER ROOM angry
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by cardoctor(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2023
Only God could have done it
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 11:03am On May 22, 2023
It's nothing new, even corrupt politicians and oloshos go to church/mosque for thanksgiving.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2023
TenQ:
Churchgirl on Sunday
Club girl on Friday
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2023
greenermodels:
Looking at the comments above, you can see why Nigeria is very backwards. Una leave those stealing your mandate and destinies to be attacking a lady that have been very private with her personal life just because a misguided pastor preached against her dressing, how I wish she can afford to sue that pastor.

So tell me, in your family do you talk about politicians 24/7? Let anyone express themselves the way they want.
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by slowice(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2023
She's serving ass so that's what gets my attention nowadays.

Iffa see her pictures anywhere, my gaze unintentionally moves to her behind.

Now that's a bad way to market yourself.. Fleshly marketing. She need to get some class and conduct herself better.

She oozesToo much ashawo vibes for one who has achieved much on hardwork......unless no be hard work do the work undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by TenQ: 11:08am On May 22, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Club girl on Friday
I didnt say so o!
LOL!
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Annahh(f): 11:18am On May 22, 2023
The pastor should be ashamed that his member is not transformed and still dresses like a harlot even after attending his church.

6 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Annahh(f): 11:19am On May 22, 2023
godliman:

I actually came here to know the name of that church. Why are they not mentioning the name.
Havester church Lekki.
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by tosinhtml: 11:28am On May 22, 2023
Annahh:
The pastor should be ashamed that his member is not transformed and still dresses like a harlot even after attending his church.

You can't chase people away from the church, where would they go? Chasing them away won't solve the problems.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by KIDfurniture(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2023
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 12:01pm On May 22, 2023
Samantha124:
What's wrong with her dressing?

And when God created Adam and Eve, did he also create clothes for them

Why dont u go naked then?
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by seguno2: 12:01pm On May 22, 2023
blowjohn:
U know wetin we doctors dey go thru especially for surgery department?

Four days without sleep
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 22, 2023
I don't want to and we mustn't shame those who do because it's their choice and there's nothing sinful about it.

But if I have to wear revealing clothes, I'd do it with pride.
Zane2point4:

Why dont u go naked then?
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by BlueAir: 12:17pm On May 22, 2023
She don dey testify between when and when? When she hasn't been formally acknowledged by world record itself and there's a Kenya on her back already with another indian itching to reclaim the record again. Aunty better be calming down cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child / Naira Marley's Phone Contained Several Credit Card Numbers - EFCC / Van Vicker Celebrates 13th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.