Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) (33304 Views)

Meet Babajide Isreal Adebanjo, The Guinness World Records Twerker (Video) / Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments / Nkechi Blessing Hospitalised After Breaking Down On A Movie Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by XAUBulls: 6:08pm On May 22, 2023
donmik:
She only took the move to promote her biz better.
There is no contest and nothing strange in staying awake when we can't tell the drugs she has taken.

I expected foreign monitors and pre-inspectors on her health before anything kicked into the public show
She definitely took stimulants and energy drinks to stay awake. It takes a huge toll on the human body and the body's natural circadian rhythm if you don't sleep for even 24 hours non-stop NOT to talk of a whopping 100 hours of being awake.
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Olorioladex(f): 6:17pm On May 22, 2023
For your quality 8L yam pounder for just #27k free delivery within Lagos. WhatsApp 09157792874. Nationwide delivery available
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by PoliteActivist: 7:20pm On May 22, 2023
donmik:

The question is "Is it possible to stay awake working for that long if one is not induced or stimulated by drugs"
And i learnt drugs and doping were not allowed in this race. So i can't get the whole jargon

Why don't you ask this guy below or all those Shaolin monks whose own even beat his but are not recorded

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:51pm On May 22, 2023
GRACE!

Grace is the go-to word.
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by FarmTech(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2023
ecolime:
This is great 👍

Congratulations Hilda.

Beyond testifying in church, develop a more passionate relationship with Christ.

Also use your new found fame & platforms to preach Christ to all and sundry.

It's good we have a name in Guiness book of records and most importantly have it written in Book of life as well.
Well said. I wonder if the pastor will preach to her.
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 11:58pm On May 22, 2023
You people will not leave Hilda alone like this. Ehn why are Nigerians this antagonistic. She has a curvy body naturally, you people will talk. Just leave this young hustling babe alone abeg. Let her enjoy her new found fame. You sef go and find your own fame na.
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Chucks13: 5:41am On May 23, 2023
PoliteActivist:

About May 29, here's my own forcast, mark my word:

Nothing will happen that day, never mind that practically every Nigerian prophet and their brother have said that bigger than end SARS will happen.
I am Obidient by the way.

Bigger than Endsars will happpen in your village I guess?

Pls if you be man hit the street by May 29 and see wetin no one ever seen in Nigera or human history before you hear. Dem no dey telli blind man say rain dey fall.

Una go learn hardway with all your yahoo yahoo occultic prophets.

Mind you let this be the last you mention Endsars in your nonsense obidient because we that started Endsars peaceful protest are all across different party and we did not started it as political movement or for political gain it's pure unbiased movement to say our mind against the killing of youths ok so we don't know you obidient and we don't care to know you.
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Naanpar(m): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2023
QASA Yam pounder and cooker QYP 6000+
For sell
Price: 55,000
Please fill free to email me if interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moni Osibodu: 'If You Are Not Mad, You Can’t Live In Nigeria' / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter Tamar's 11th Birthday / BBNaija Host, Ebuka Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.