Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. (2986 Views)

Guys Ur Attention Is Needed Here Asap .... Ladies U Also Invited. / Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For / Ladies U Must Stop This If U Want To Attract Serious Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by Bluesteps(f): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2008
Hey Guys.
Sum1 told me tht men like to be treated as Kings.
Can you tell me what it means to be treated as king?
I mean somthing real and applicable in this our 9ja ooooooooooo.
what makes u feel like a King?
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by syren: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2008
Aaah that's nice come on guys help her out. wink
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by onyinye2(f): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2008
You see a man loves to be catered to. You know being mothered all the time. Have his woman cook for him, massage him, be there for his every need, satisfy all his desires. You know blah blah blah all that submissive jive. Things i feel i should get in return. . . . bunch of egotistical naija men.
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by hollandis(f): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2008
lol its a man's world
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by Okanran(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2008
I'd like to believe anyone would want to be treated with love, respect and be appreciated. I guess same goes for the male folks.

As regards King-like treatment. . . to each his own. lipsrsealed undecided kiss

PS: U are what u think of ur-self. wink
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by iice(f): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2008
Treat him like the OGA that he is grin grin
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by Gamine(f): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2008
King of what?

Flies, perhaps undecided
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by Tgirl4real(f): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2008
Gamine:

King of what?

Flies, perhaps undecided

Say that again girl.

Africans with their egoistic nature. If a guy wants to be treated like a king then the gal should be treated like a queen.
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by izeek(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2008
no 1 wants to be king or subject,

they just want to feel loved and respected.
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by rampant(f): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2008
hollandis:

lol its a man's world

how i hate dis statement
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by onyinye2(f): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2008
izeek:

no 1 wants to be king or subject,
they just want to feel loved and respected.
This Is A BOLD FACE LIE.
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by izeek(m): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2008
@onyinye
wats the bold face lie.

i dont wanna rule over any one.

maybe u bf dey use u practice servant master rela.

slave trade era don pass, so wake up.
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by rampant(f): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2008
izeek:

@onyinye
wats the bold face lie.

i don't want to rule over any one.

maybe u boyfriend dey use u practice servant master rela.

seriously must u pple turn sm conversations personal,wat has her boyfriend got to do wt dis thread?
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by izeek(m): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2008
well nah comment,

so take am like that.
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by onyinye2(f): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2008
izeek:

@onyinye
wats the bold face lie.
i don't want to rule over any one.
maybe u boyfriend dey use u practice servant master rela.
Oka yeah don't bring my life in to this. . . so not needed. Any ways. . . . seriously come on. Guys love being treated like a king. It is in their mentality. It runs through their veins.
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by whitelexi(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2008
onyinye2:

Oka yeah don't bring my life in to this. . . so not needed. Any ways. . . . seriously come on. Guys love being treated like a king. It is in their mentality. It runs through their veins.

I dont like to be treated like a king undecided
Infact, i left a few girls for over-doing the whole thing. . .
I want to know my life is still under my control until i get drunk enough to say 'i do', so for a girl to come into the picture and start working overtime trying to run my life - i feel threatened, and when i feel that way - your days are numbered grin
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by onyinye2(f): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2008
Blah Blah Blah, blancolexi. You know would love your future wife to cater you as a king. So don't even give me that. You would be the first to quarrel with your wife if she didn't.
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by whitelexi(m): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2008
onyinye2:

Blah Blah Blah, [b]WHITE[/b]lexi. You know would love your future wife to cater you as a king. So don't even give me that. You would be the first to quarrel with your wife if she didn't.

Bia obele nwa a, carry time oh! That name get meaning, so no dey change am for me. tongue
Ehen @TOPIC:

I believe i made it clear that i wont want to be treated as a king before marriage, it gives me the impression that she is desperate. . . After marriage, anything can go grin
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by Nautillus(m): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2008
God created man in HIS nature and said he should DOMINATE the earth. Just as REVERENCE and WORSHIP and ADORATION excites the lord . . .so dats how the EARTHLY version exites a man.
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by onyinye2(f): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2008
Nautillus:

God created man in HIS nature and said he should DOMINATE the earth. Just as REVERENCE and WORSHIP and ADORATION excites the lord . . .so that is how the EARTHLY version exites a man.
Hmmm. . . . . . . truly questionable.
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by rampant(f): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2008
Nautillus:

God created man in HIS nature and said he should DOMINATE the earth. Just as REVERENCE and WORSHIP and ADORATION excites the lord . . .so that is how the EARTHLY version exites a man.

so we women should always bow down n worship u men
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by whitelexi(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2008
rampant:

so we women should always bow down n worship u men

Its a natural phenomenon grin
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by onyinye2(f): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2008
whitelexi:

Shaarup dia blancolexi. tongue
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by whitelexi(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2008
Its up to u, if u dont do it another person will grin
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by onyinye2(f): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2008
Go to her then. As for me. . . . .
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by wumi11: 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2008
Who does not like been treated as a King,

i feel you can make a man to feel like a King by just been there for him
make him know u love him, and always give him the desired attention.

But this na 9ja, the men sef go gree reciprocate? i

well thank God my Gurl got no issues with me, am a King and Shes ma Queen

AFRICAN MEN SHOULD STOP BEING EGOISTIK!!! women are also meant to be treated with respect, abi u no get Mama! angry
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by onyinye2(f): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2008
wumi11:

[b]NIGERIAN [/b]MEN SHOULD STOP BEING EGOISTIK!!! women are also meant to be treated with respect, abi u no get Mama! angry
Does your kind exist in this day and age?
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by whitelexi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2008
onyinye2:

Go to her then. As for me. . . . .

If u go, better dont come back oh - cos the door will be shut and bolted! cool tongue
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by onyinye2(f): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2008
whitelexi:

If u go, better don't come back oh - because the door will be shut and bolted! cool tongue
Come back for what? There is more where you came from. . . .
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by rampant(f): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2008
whitelexi:

any man dat wants me to bow down and worship him,should get prepared to visit his grave,by d time i stuck him up wt otapiapia
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by creamkele(m): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2008
It's not only Naija men, but women too. We all want to be treated with ROYALTY
Re: To All The Guys. Ladies U Can Contribute As Well. by onyinye2(f): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2008
creamkele:

It 's not only Naija men, but women too. We all want to be treat with ROYALTY
Says who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only Fools Trust Their Lovers / Some Nigerian Girls And Their Craftiness! / Most Ridiculous Reasons Why Your Partner Broke Up With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.