Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? (30724 Views)

Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million / REVEALED: How People Run Mad And Walk Naked On The Street / Cannabis Can Change The Way You Walk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Investorozay: 12:16pm On May 22, 2023
Nemesis0147:
lol
5 million no be money oh…..untill your hand touch am sha……nothing come out

the one wey i collect on Tuesday don finish
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by We4all: 12:16pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
says someone wey tiff ordinary #50k😂

Say what you are sure of. There are many impersonators here. That Slawomiir dude is a different person.
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Alexbio: 12:17pm On May 22, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Rubbish 5 million naira is nothing

Is your nak1dnesss worth 5m?
Who fit pay?
Name am? grin grin
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by severee(m): 12:18pm On May 22, 2023
Add an extra zero and we've got a deal wink
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by PoloG: 12:18pm On May 22, 2023
5m wey nor reach to open ordinary mini supermarket
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by wahalawahala: 12:19pm On May 22, 2023
We4all:

Say what you are sure of. There are many impersonators here. That Slawomiir dude is a different person.
advocate for a renowned fraudster 😒... U must be in same line of business 😏
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Kukutenla: 12:19pm On May 22, 2023
Rubbish
Arrangee
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Khafsun: 12:21pm On May 22, 2023
Styluss:
Its called social experiment. How a particular people behave, judge or think at a point in time
A social experiment involves placing them in a certain situation and then observing their actions from that situation. It's not going around asking silly questions where neither the money nor the action in this place will take place, hence, a general waste of everybody's time.

1 Like

Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Angel1011313: 12:24pm On May 22, 2023
I will do it for 100k
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by dazzlingd(m): 12:25pm On May 22, 2023
Khafsun:
What's the point of all these stupid questions that people go around asking

We tend to be too judgmental of others like strippers when actually we could all do the same thing. Only the price differs.
I can strip naked for 10 million dollars
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by juman(m): 12:26pm On May 22, 2023
One millä is enough. grin
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by We4all: 12:26pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
advocate for a renowned fraudster 😒... U must be in same line of business 😏

Lol, I responded because I followed that story where the guy accused Slawomiir. Be well informed before jumping into conclusions.
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by jaxxy(m): 12:26pm On May 22, 2023
Lol nawa ooo
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by juman(m): 12:27pm On May 22, 2023
With one millä, I can buy marwa or okada to start with.
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by BluntCrazeMan: 12:28pm On May 22, 2023
Scripted..
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Khafsun: 12:28pm On May 22, 2023
dazzlingd:

We tend to be too judgmental of others like strippers when actually we could all do the same thing. Only the price differs.
I can strip naked for 10 million dollars
But me I no ask you this one boss
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by isabi2lof: 12:30pm On May 22, 2023
Some are even doing it for free , the ones we're seeing online and offline nkor
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by patoranfire(m): 12:33pm On May 22, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Ha, na so poverty hold Nigerians ?

Why not make cool cash on YouTube simply by making top 10 soccer videos. Let me teach you. Mention me if interested, hold your 1k sha. It’s not free.
Am interested bro, let talk more. I wil email u.
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2023
Where I stand presently in life
I CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER DO IT
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by KingDash09(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2023
Never
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by DrMuzungu(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2023
Where do I sign up? cheesy
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by wahalawahala: 12:38pm On May 22, 2023
We4all:

Lol, I responded because I followed that story where the guy accused Slawomiir. Be well informed before jumping into conclusions.
this is a faceless forum oga.. how are u sure the same person is not the slawor guy... even if not ,Use your head na, a thief dey claim righteous say another thief used his identify wen den sups rot in jail together.😂
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:41pm On May 22, 2023
Even for N500, they will do it.
Naija, the economy too bad.
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Bewiseedet(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2023
Nemesis0147:
lol
5 million no be money oh…..untill your hand touch am sha……nothing come out
make my hand touch am first. Mbok
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Bewiseedet(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2023
LyfeJennings:
Where I stand presently in life
I CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER DO IT
No be for mouth oo..can you show working?
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by XAUBulls: 12:46pm On May 22, 2023
Qservers22:
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Mind you, Cryptocurrency trading has make many people Millionaires within short time. If you acuire right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to the following:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N3,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Styluss: 12:53pm On May 22, 2023
Maybe or maybe not, if it does not pass as a social experiemnt, then I can say its for the entertainment. Its actually funny to see
Khafsun:

A social experiment involves placing them in a certain situation and then observing their actions from that situation. It's not going around asking silly questions where neither the money nor the action in this place will take place, hence, a general waste of everybody's time.
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by bizhop01: 1:08pm On May 22, 2023
Nigeria girls are walking necked for free

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). / Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo / What Are The Things We All Do But Do Not Admit Doing Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.