Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) (37709 Views)

Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG / Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by coputa(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2023
I hope kerosene will now be available, because it's only diesel and petrol that's imported into the country, that was why Buhari said all household must use gas cooker.

Majority of Nigerians cannot afford gas cooker,so, they now resort to cooking stove that uses kerosene,but the kerosene is not available,they now patronize locally produced products (black market)

The government should encourage the local refineries by granting them license to operate,this will make petroleum products cheaper and readily available, expecially kerosene.

N
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Twistaray(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2023
kiddkash:

They are the ones who buy from manufacturers and later sell wholesale or retail

They are the only ones? Can that be proven or backed with facts? cool
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Twistaray(m): 1:43pm On May 22, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Did anyone hear dangote say he got support from the government. This is why I don't see him as the richest african man. angry Person wey any government in power dey support ONLY him, why won't he be that rich. This is why Igbos still remain the richest in Nigeria.

Even with all the marginalization dem still rich, now imagine if government support them like they do to dangote, that means an igbo man will be richer than Elon musk grin grin grin grin grin

Richest, according to? grin grin grin grin
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Johans2023: 1:44pm On May 22, 2023
Black man! The money they will use for this commissioning will reach to build another refinery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by fuckJones(f): 1:45pm On May 22, 2023
coputa:
I hope kerosene will now be available, because it's only diesel and petrol that's imported into the country, that was why Buhari said all household must use gas cooker.

Majority of Nigerians cannot afford gas cooker,so, they now resort to cooking stove that uses kerosene,but the kerosene is not available,they now patronize locally produced products (black market)

The government should encourage the local refineries by granting them license to operate,this will make petroleum products cheaper and readily available, expecially kerosene.

N
Gas is cheaper than kerosene
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Ironi: 1:48pm On May 22, 2023
I hope this really impacts the Nigerian economy.

There is no doubt this will keep millions and billions of dollars in Nigerian coffers and hope this is not stollen or mismanaged as usual.

If Nigeria exports crude oil and then imports fuel (petrol) and now Nigeria has a functional refinery, then right there is a lot and lot of money saved. There shouldn’t be any significant fuel shortages in Nigeria.

West African countries will also have proximity imports of fuel and hence less cost of fuel imports. For Ghana, with Dangote’s refinery, the smaller Tema refinery will continue to do what it does and the needed supplement obtained from Dangote. Win win for all.

Now, the issue is feeding Dangote with crude oil.

Besides Nigeria , it can be also sourced from Ghana , Equatorial Guinea , and other West African and African countries which export oil.

Yes, proximity makes it a win win for all.
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Alary: 1:49pm On May 22, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Did anyone hear dangote say he got support from the government. This is why I don't see him as the richest african man. angry Person wey any government in power dey support ONLY him, why won't he be that rich. This is why Igbos still remain the richest in Nigeria.

Even with all the marginalization dem still rich, now imagine if government support them like they do to dangote, that means an igbo man will be richer than Elon musk grin grin grin grin grin

Rich in drug money! Lols
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Sicilyjoe: 1:51pm On May 22, 2023
TheDemola:
1. PMB
2. PRESIDENTS OF GHANA AND CAMEROON
3. SANWO-OLU, SHETTIMA AND EMEFIELE

The other man in a white atire is a president of Senegal, macky sall
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Betanaija42moro: 1:52pm On May 22, 2023
fuckuigbos:
Igbos will not like this.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Tinubu

Village boy mentality dey worry you too much
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by thedio(m): 1:56pm On May 22, 2023
Sanwo olu and Shetima stole the show
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by coputa(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2023
fuckJones:
Gas is cheaper than kerosene
If it's cheaper why majority of Nigerians still using cooking stove and firewood.
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by kiddkash(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2023
Twistaray:

They are the only ones? Can that be proven or backed with facts? cool
I never said they are the only ones, don't misquote me, don't
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by fuckJones(f): 2:05pm On May 22, 2023
coputa:
If it's cheaper why majority of Nigerians still using cooking stove and firewood.
ignorant is what is killing us, to fill 12.5kg of gas is 10k while a little of kerosene is N1200, as a bachelor 12.5kg can take me up to 6 month but 8 litters of kerosene can't take me up to a month

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by COMPAQ(m): 2:05pm On May 22, 2023
The important thing is that is the refinery 100% complete? Is it actually receiving crude and is it actually producing petrol and diesel and the like?
That's what we want to know.
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by COMPAQ(m): 2:07pm On May 22, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Do you think Microsoft, Ford, GM, Boeing and co don't receive government support from the US government?
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Twistaray(m): 2:12pm On May 22, 2023
kiddkash:

I never said they are the only ones, don't misquote me, don't

Good for you, run fast, fast and run along before you embarrass yourself further.

kiddkash:

They are the ones who buy from manufacturers and later sell wholesale or retail
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by ledaman: 2:17pm On May 22, 2023
denzel231:
Gathering of fools
Your dad would have loved to be present there, but he is a stupid man to be invited.
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by kiddkash(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2023
Twistaray:

Good for you, run fast, fast and run along before you embarrass yourself further.

By your comments, I can deduce where you are from and what kind of person you are
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Twistaray(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2023
kiddkash:

By your comments, I can deduce where you are from and what kind of person you are

Yes, by my comments, separating the facts from fiction and exposing lies.
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by kiddkash(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2023
Twistaray:

Yes, by my comments, separating the facts from fiction and exposing lies.
Ok
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 22, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

Village boy mentality dey worry you too much
village boy after May 29th una go back to shouting Biafluod😂😂😂
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by denzel231: 2:23pm On May 22, 2023
ledaman:
Your dad would have loved to be present there, but he is a stupid man to be invited.
I don't relate with baby factory products.
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 22, 2023
Corridon:
Nlfpmod
Seun
Lalasticlala
The moniker violates rule 2.
Are you not the people who normally call Nigeria zoo?
After 29th may una go begin dey shout we want Biafload😂😂😂
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 22, 2023
Snowx:

Hate for Igbos will definitely lead you to ur early grave..anumanu
Una no like anything for naija so no dey pretend. No be una dey call Nigeria zoo? After 29th may you go join dem dey shout we want biaflaod😂😂😂
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 22, 2023
spencekat:
Why?
They hate to hear good news about Nigeria. Watch how they will resume shouting we want biafload after may 29th.
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2023
fuckuigbos:
The ones who hate any good news about Nigeria and are always fond of calling Nigeria zoo and shouting we want Biafla😂😂😂

Good... Always call them out specifically! Don't tar every single decent and smart Igbo person with the same brush.

Those hate-mongers are not even up to a tenth of the millions of Igbos within and outside Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by AutoConsult: 2:47pm On May 22, 2023
Redoil:
but this same refinery has been commissioned be fore or am i missing something
You've been dreaming too much about it. Na why.
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by AutoConsult: 2:53pm On May 22, 2023
We Biafrans will not sell our oil to you people. You can go and look for oil in hell. We'll rather be swimming inside our oil than sell it to you. Quote me and I'll drop bomb in your compound. Biafra over heaven
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:57pm On May 22, 2023
TheDemola:
1. PMB
2. PRESIDENTS OF GHANA AND CAMEROON
3. SANWO-OLU, SHETTIMA AND EMEFIELE

Emefiele still came?

Shaking my head
Re: Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) by Segzy19: 3:11pm On May 22, 2023
You dey mind the mumu! Very out of touch with reality....

IgOga:

shocked shocked shocked Where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring / Naira Crashes Even Further To 300 Against Dollar / 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.