Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote (36603 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by bukatyne(f): 5:28pm On May 22, 2023
Basic123:

Not OGUN...it was ONDO!

It pained me.

MIMIKO was giving him alot of bottle neck Na so Tinubu wooed him to lagos ooo

https://newtelegraphng.com/mimiko-why-dangote-factories-were-relocated-from-ondo/

It pained me because I want Southwest development to spread

Can you imagine?

Visionless man.

If not anything, it would employed a number of indigenes, created a lot of businesses around the zone and opened the state up for more business opportunities.

Nothing like lack of Vision and foresight.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by DenreleDave(m): 5:28pm On May 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Good!
Let him remain YOUR PRESIDIOT-ELECT for ever.
Iseeeeee!
Useless Malam!

Nigerians did not vote for ANY OLE-MANDATE!

Don't be bitter for life na

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by damkin24(m): 5:30pm On May 22, 2023
patriotic007:
The whites made Lagos because it was aiding their business in the precolonial era......In the colonial era British also adopted Lagos as it's base to make it's business smoother.......Post independence saw Nigeria also adopting Lagos as it's capital for decades....... Suddenly after almost 100+ years of Lagos enjoying unlimited patronage a Man crawls from no where and says he made Lagos and people are forcing us to handover our future to him just because of that?......some even comparing Lagos to Anambra and other upcoming states...... Tomorrow people will still use Abuja to campaign for position and tell us that they made Abuja what it is.......Just tell Tinubu to return his stolen mandate that's all...... Nothing good comes out of a stolen item.
I just hope people around you would be kind enough to prevent you from a suicide mission or developing chronic HBP

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by bukatyne(f): 5:31pm On May 22, 2023
Dangote knows how to play this game wella; he is a master at it.

Rather than pledge alliance to one govt, he keeps romancing Govts as they come and go.

That way, he can never be stranged. He belongs to everyone and nobody cheesy

I wonder if he has voter's card sef. Never heard him support a candidate nor vote.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by 9jatriot(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2023
This is one of the major reasons I use as reference to respect Tinubu. There is no report of him asking for a kickback or something that will accrue to him selfishly but as long as it brings value to the state, he is happy.

If Ondo had a good father like him in that state, the person would have drawn Mmimiko's attention to the benefit of allowing Dangotte site the refinery there. Unlike many Nigerian leaders, I believe the man is long sighted and that the negative press against is really unfair

Basic123:

Not OGUN...it was ONDO!

It pained me.

https://newtelegraphng.com/mimiko-why-dangote-factories-were-relocated-from-ondo/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 22, 2023
BaddestQueen:
helinues leave me alone ?
You misbehave make Dem ban you! 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by 9jatriot(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2023
I made this comment below before discovering that someone else had said the same thing.

Fren232:
If not for the Muslim Muslim ticket and Tinubu's age, Obi is no match for him at all. He should be compared with Ambode or Sanwo Olu.

richmond500:
Obi is no match for Ambode and Sanwo Olu.

He should be compared to Yahaya Bello and Seriake dickson, those are the failures in same category as Obi

9jatriot:
Yahaya Bello you mean. Because even compared to Wike in terms of infrastructure, Obi does not come close.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Renman: 5:33pm On May 22, 2023
Basic123:

Not OGUN...it was ONDO!

It pained me.

Lagos is totally different from Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun, Osun and Oyo
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Basic123: 5:34pm On May 22, 2023
Renman:
YES IT IS.

AND YORUBALAND WHICH INCLUDE THOSE 6 is different from IGBOLAND.

YOU WILL CROSS 4 TO 5 STATES

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Renman: 5:36pm On May 22, 2023
Basic123:

YES IT IS.

AND YORUBALAND WHICH INCLUDE THOSE 6 is different from IGBOLAND.

YOU WILL CROSS 4 TO 5 STATES
Anambra is more developed than Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Oyo and Ekiti. Lagos is totally different!!!
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Zion243(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2023
oluwoleife:
If only Amosu had allowed this man situate this in Ogun State but his greed didn't allow him.

You mean to say Gov. Mimiko in Ondo state.
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by ipobarecriminals: 5:40pm On May 22, 2023
grin grin grin Face of mmkpurumiri plus HERO BEER grin grin cheesy Equal shayo grin
Flangelo12:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Basic123: 5:41pm On May 22, 2023
9jatriot:
This is one of the major reasons I use as reference to respect Tinubu. There is no report of him asking for a kickback or something that will accrue to him selfishly but as long as it brings value to the state, he is happy.

If Ondo had a good father like him in that state, the person would have drawn Mmimiko's attention to the benefit of allowing Dangotte site the refinery there. Unlike many Nigerian leaders, I believe the man is long sighted and that the negative press against is really unfair

Tinubu enemies know he is an ENIGMA.

But the defence of their FAITH supercede anything, so they have to rubbish everything about him.Do you know the propaganda spread against Muslim president and MM ticket?,they circulated a tape that once Nigeria is ruled straight for 10yrs by a Muslim It will automatically become a Muslim state.The implications to them is that no more slaying,drinking of alcohol etc because of shariah...It was a huge propaganda which are lies.So,they are so desperate to stop it happening. That is why you see pastors rolling out prophecies against "agent of darkness " 😆 Tinubu who made pastor osinbajo VP,married pastor Remi,agent of darkness?...That is why you see someone like pastor Osinbajo becoming TINUBU enemy!..its FAITH!....FAITH over anything, remove faith,osinbajo doesn't have the gut!

For the Igbo,their desperate need for president, rivalry with the yorubas...honestly if Tinubu is from edo or ijaw,they may not have problem,but,they are in "fanthom" competition with yorubas ,infact they don't have problem with Atiku who stole their birthright in PDP,but TINUBU 😆..so,they hide under MM ticket rejection, age and health.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Raskimonojendor: 5:41pm On May 22, 2023
bdon12:

Election is over...stop d who laid foundations of Lagos. Nigerians IBOS and Woke Yoruba dont like the druglord n nothing can change that.
Fixed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Basic123: 5:42pm On May 22, 2023
Goodygoody76:

Exactly my point, the development in lagos is too choked causing congestion
Ans other southwest governors lack foresight. Especially OYO and OGUN.
.Those two states have huge potential, but they are dulling!

4 Likes

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Raskimonojendor: 5:43pm On May 22, 2023
Renman:
Gladly, they are all Yoruba states.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Lisaint(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2023
Where is Ambode?
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Renman: 5:44pm On May 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

They are all Yoruba states.
Lagos is not sir!!! Lagos is a Portuguese name and Eko is an Edo name!!!
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Flangelo12: 5:46pm On May 22, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Please delete this picture cry

grin
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Raskimonojendor: 5:46pm On May 22, 2023
Renman:
Lagos is not sir!!! Lagos is a Portuguese name and Eko is an Edo name!!!
It is well grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Renman: 5:47pm On May 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

It is well grin
History said so!!!
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Fattesticles: 5:48pm On May 22, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You misbehave make Dem ban you! 🤣🤣

Sharap
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Raskimonojendor: 5:49pm On May 22, 2023
Renman:
History said so!!!
I know cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Thinkfree(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2023
richmond500:
Obi is no match for Ambode and Sanwo Olu.

He should be compared to Yahaya Bello and Seriake dickson, those are the failures in same category as Obi
he be compared to Ortom of benue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 22, 2023
adekolaelect:
Obidient how market

Eye service
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Renman: 5:54pm On May 22, 2023
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Goldymafia: 5:57pm On May 22, 2023
fuckJones:
Dangote is a good tenant, he is not ungrateful like the other people that want to take over Lagos by force. after Tiv people the next people to stay with are the Hausa people.
we already know say Yoruba na slave to the north and full time betrayals every southern person know yorubas as betrayal...so nobody explain we know already.. SS we mount nothing dey happen..
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by onuman: 5:57pm On May 22, 2023
Tinubu is your president-elect.
Nigeria's not for sale. Instead of selling Nigeria; we will divide it into more manageable countries so that a new country which wants to appoint its president or leader can do so.

1 Like

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by blaqzide: 5:59pm On May 22, 2023
Great! But i will always disagree with the mode of Monopoly been played by the corrupt officials using a head called DANGO.

A giant celebrating what could have been in places by now.

Congratulations! to who's gon benefit but they shouldnt forget that the crude comes from south.

I submit.
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Bashirkareem31: 6:00pm On May 22, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by bdon12: 6:05pm On May 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Fixed.
N also me northerner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki / 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs / Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.