Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote (36601 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Originalsly: 8:03pm On May 22, 2023
LegendHero:

Salute to Jagaban. This is what we call foresight, the power of thinking and doing.

Ask yourself why FTZ are not in developed countries? .... wherever there are FTZ there is exploitation of labour.... always in poor countries ... it is exploitation.. the laws of the country do not apply. People who work in FTZ should break their oath and testify.
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by drmuri(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2023
Renman:
grin grin grin

Funniest comment so far in 2023! So what is the population of easterners in Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Oyo and Ekiti compared to easterners in SE
Are you too dull to understand his analogy?
If Anambra is more developed than all the southwestern states as claimed by you, how come Southeasterners are trouping to the southwestern and not the other way around?
Does it make sense that people leave a more developed area to a less developed one?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Ihedinuwa69(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2023
Nigeria as a nation was and still unable to build a single fully functional refinery for the past 53 years
But it took one man just not less than 4 years to do that

Where are we getting it wrong as a nation

I don't have a good feeling about all these things .... I know it's shouldn't be said that I'm equating a nations wealth with one Man's business ( though there are shareholders)
But even though,
That will be comparing Nike lake and pacific ocean.
I don't know why, but,

Can someone somewhere tell me what's happening

I need an explanation please 🥺
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Flangelo12: 8:10pm On May 22, 2023
Electorate:

Which pain? I should be pained Tinubu already stole your future and the future of your children or what? You should be pained he doesn't know you exist.

You are pained.

Not everyone is in your situation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Renman: 8:14pm On May 22, 2023
drmuri:

Are you too dull to understand his analogy?
If Anambra is more developed than all the southwestern states as claimed by you, how come Southeasterners are trouping to the southwestern and not the other way around?
Does it make sense that people leave a more developed area to a less developed one?
Are you sure you went to School Are there not south westerners too in the south east USA, UK is a developed countries Yet their citizens are here in Nigeria and other underdeveloped countries!!!
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by adekolaelect(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2023
Electorate:
It is better for Sw if Tinubu carve land for himself for the better development of the region like you are seen than to allow Terrorists to dominate our land like it is happening in some sad East states. You better embrace better life by ignoring undeserved rumore investigations
That will always improve your Hagoney of stupidity you are.

If you know how many Hectares of land Tinubu carved for himself you will weep for Nigeria, you all that don't have a plot of land to your names are here masturbating online for free...

Atleast Dangote did not say Tinubu built Lagos before the British made it a capital city in Nigeria, that's the lie you are more convenient with. Dumbos.
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by adekolaelect(m): 8:29pm On May 22, 2023
Renman:
Are you sure you went to School Are there not south westerners too in the south east USA, UK is a developed countries Yet their citizens are here in Nigeria and other underdeveloped countries!!!
Oga stop defending nonsense !!! SE and SS lack good security which can never make investors to invest in those region. Dangote Refinary is in SW but oil to refine is in SE and SS. The primary success of any state starts with good security. What and where is development where there is no security of lives and properties??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Electorate: 8:44pm On May 22, 2023
[quote author=adekolaelect post=123303612][/quote]

he carved it for himself (meaning he stole it) English shouldn't be difficult to understand abi you no go school?

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:44pm On May 22, 2023
oluwoleife:
If only Amosu had allowed this man situate this in Ogun State but his greed didn't allow him.

What happened? Why didn't Amosu agree?
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:50pm On May 22, 2023
Shurtman79:
isn't Amosun... It was Mimiko of Ondo state that refused him greed man

Oh, is that so?why didn't he agree to let the refinery be built in Ondo state?

That wasn't visionary of him at all.

Most of these governors only think about today and not tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:55pm On May 22, 2023
Basic123:

Not OGUN...it was ONDO!

It pained me.

MIMIKO was giving him alot of bottle neck Na so Tinubu wooed him to lagos ooo

https://newtelegraphng.com/mimiko-why-dangote-factories-were-relocated-from-ondo/

It pained me because I want Southwest development to spread

I'm pained reading this.

Why so we have visionless people as governors?

This is where Tinubu beats his temporaries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by adekolaelect(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2023
Electorate:

he carved it for himself (meaning he stole it) English shouldn't be difficult to understand abi you no go school?
Yes carved it to himself for the reasonable uses not for Terrorists like is happens in some region . Someone will own something for better development. If he doesn't own someone else will own . Why are you now crying over what you don't have money to invest on? Investment in the south west is for those that have money to do it not like how it happening in some region where Terrorists dominated their land when there is no reasonable investors to occupy the land spaces.
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by OsunOriginal: 8:56pm On May 22, 2023
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1660610254449590273?t=MsIuyu3c0T7Fwxn1bPiWNA&s=19

What did pandora do for Anambra? He opened secret accounts in tax heaven on behalf of the people of Anambra grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:57pm On May 22, 2023
bukatyne:

Can you imagine?

Visionless man.

If not anything, it would employed a number of indigenes, created a lot of businesses around the zone and opened the state up for more business opportunities.

Nothing like lack of Vision and foresight.

You can say that again

I wonder how Mimiko would be feeling reading about the refinery inauguration.

It would have opened us Ondo state to another world of endless possibilities.

1 Like

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by WithFact: 9:03pm On May 22, 2023
We also thank pitobi for creating IPOD that is cleaning our LAND

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Believeintruth: 9:04pm On May 22, 2023
LegendHero:
Salute to Jagaban. This is what we call foresight, the power of thinking and doing.

I heard that small boy Peter Obi was on an excursion to Lagos today to see what we call true creation of investment for a state. Bola Tinubu as governor established the Lekki free zone which now houses billion dollar investments and will employ thousands of Lagosians and Nigerians.

Peter Obi only achievement in office was facilitating breweries so Anambra people can drink to stupor and that is the only achievement his headless mob are selling him on. An investment that we heard is now a loss to the state.

I am so proud of supporting someone like Tinubu to be the president of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

Chai don't you have a decent job to do? You are always everywhere showing hatred and making dense comments
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by favor914: 9:13pm On May 22, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
What giant of Africa couldn't build one man built it, it's a shame on our leaders
You that is shouting deregulation, still wants government to go & build refineries?
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Renman: 9:14pm On May 22, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga stop defending nonsense !!! SE and SS lack good security which can never make investors to invest in those region. Dangote Refinary is in SW but oil to refine is in SE and SS. The primary success of any state starts with good security. What and where is development where there is no security of lives and properties??
Tell me any state in Nigeria that there is no insecurity or any country without traces of insecurities You can't deny the the obvious that after Lagos, Anambra is the most developed state in Nigeria. Many of you people are busy claiming Lagos. What happened to Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo(5 states with Yoruba name) Is it that you guys are not proud of those states
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Larryndelaw: 9:15pm On May 22, 2023
I HAD IT. LET ME QUOTE IT HERE FOR CHILDREN’ OF HATE.
DANGOTE SAID: WE MUST REALLY THANK THE ASIWAJU OF NIGERIA FOR HIS ENCOURAGING VISION AND FORESIGHT

He also thank Lagos state govt and his successive governors.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by BRIMBRAM: 9:15pm On May 22, 2023
patriotic007:
The whites made Lagos because it was aiding their business in the precolonial era......In the colonial era British also adopted Lagos as it's base to make it's business smoother.......Post independence saw Nigeria also adopting Lagos as it's capital for decades....... Suddenly after almost 100+ years of Lagos enjoying unlimited patronage a Man crawls from no where and says he made Lagos and people are forcing us to handover our future to him just because of that?......some even comparing Lagos to Anambra and other upcoming states...... Tomorrow people will still use Abuja to campaign for position and tell us that they made Abuja what it is.......Just tell Tinubu to return his stolen mandate that's all...... Nothing good comes out of a stolen item.

As I type. You've got only three likes for this comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by favor914: 9:17pm On May 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Good!
Let him remain YOUR PRESIDIOT-ELECT for ever.
Iseeeeee!
Useless Malam!

Nigerians did not vote for ANY OLE-MANDATE!
They voted for Abubakar Atiku that came 2nd abi?

1 Like

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by favor914: 9:18pm On May 22, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

As I type. You've got only three likes for this comment.
Incoherent Wailer patriotic007, yapping Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by adekolaelect(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2023
Renman:
Tell me any state in Nigeria that there is no insecurity or any country without traces of insecurities You can't deny the the obvious that after Lagos, Anambra is the most developed state in Nigeria. Many of you people are busy claiming Lagos. What happened to Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo(5 states with Yoruba name) Is it that you guys are not proud of those states
we are proud of other states in South west. that is why your people are spreading to those peaceful states for business. You mentioning Anambra where Terrorists are declaring sit at home Everytime as a peaceful and developed state show your low levels of intelligent. There is different between trace of insecurity and Terrorists dominated region like yours. Oga everyone is not half intelligent like you.
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Renman: 9:27pm On May 22, 2023
adekolaelect:
we are proud of other states in South west. that is why your people are spreading to those peaceful states for business. You mentioning Anambra where Terrorists are declaring sit at home Everytime as a peaceful and developed state show your low levels of intelligent. There is different between trace of insecurity and Terrorists dominated region like yours. Oga everyone is not half intelligent like you.
Hahahaha...Proud of gini You keep talking without facts! Lagos is a conglomerate of citizens from other countries, igbos, hausas, Yorubas etc wetin Igbo man dey find for Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, and Ondo...When there's sea port and other government presence in lagos

Which terrorist dominates South East The so called terrorist that is not yet proven and full of assumptions. The herdsmen and skull miners killing and using human parts for rituals in those 5 western states, are what
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Larryndelaw: 9:35pm On May 22, 2023
adekolaelect:
Obidient how market
We Thank Obi for his Beer factory in Anambra. That's why all igbos are drunk and easily deceived by the the man that can lie and the dead body wakes up
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by 9jaRealist: 9:36pm On May 22, 2023
fuckJones:
Dangote is a good tenant, he is not ungrateful like the other people that want to take over Lagos by force. after Tiv people the next people to stay with are the Hausa people.

NO NIGERIAN SHOULD BE TERMED A “TENANT” IN NIGERIA…
Unless of course Nigeria is not actually a country or not one that believes in equal rights for citizens. SMH
angry
>
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Ingocof(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2023
patriotic007:
The whites made Lagos because it was aiding their business in the precolonial era......In the colonial era British also adopted Lagos as it's base to make it's business smoother.......Post independence saw Nigeria also adopting Lagos as it's capital for decades....... Suddenly after almost 100+ years of Lagos enjoying unlimited patronage a Man crawls from no where and says he made Lagos and people are forcing us to handover our future to him just because of that?......some even comparing Lagos to Anambra and other upcoming states...... Tomorrow people will still use Abuja to campaign for position and tell us that they made Abuja what it is.......Just tell Tinubu to return his stolen mandate that's all...... Nothing good comes out of a stolen item.

Storyteller.
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Larryndelaw: 9:43pm On May 22, 2023
biaframaster200:
Obi no suppose to go this kind program.... because the accolade will come to Tinubu and he will sit. there....Dangote could have build this in Kano, Adamawa (Atiku)/or Anambra State (Obi) but he knows that those state are not viable....but Tinubu saw the opportunity Nd use it as a test bed for all entrepreneurs globally....nigeria is more popular than before....now, so many people just want to come for tourist in Nigeria....and the most place they want to stay is Lagos state..

Obi is so foolish looking for attention. I agree with you. He shouldn't have been there at all because Tinubu is the architect of that free zone. All praises will be giving to him while obi will be looking like an idiot. Who are his advisers. Atiku knows , that why he stayed away.
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Guidedee(m): 10:01pm On May 22, 2023
LivingSage:
God bless Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu, the incoming GCFR
GOD BLESS YOU TOO.

1 Like

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by BlackKafka: 10:31pm On May 22, 2023
ryloy:
LEKKI Free Trade Zone (LFTZ), the much celebrated multi-billion dollars bilateral business venture between Lagos State and the Chinese Investors has kicked off, with President Olusegun Obasanjo describing Governor Bola Tinubu of Lagos State as "a brilliant governor with brilliant ideas".

The LFTZ cited in Ibeju-Lekki local government area of the state, according to its managers, would occupy 1,000 hectares of land employing over 300,000 as workers on completion.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200605120070.html

Quick observation: if the Lekki FTZ was intended to create 300k jobs before the Dangote Refinery entered the mix, and the refinery is now claiming to create 100k jobs, we are looking at 400k+ jobs in total from the Lekki FTZ. Creating 400k+ new jobs in any other state in Nigeria would pretty much assure you god-like reverence in that state . . . think Osun, Ekiti, Ebonyi, Abia, Kogi, Cross River, Edo, Delta etc.

Delta that started off so well is now the southern hub of Keke-Riders and Hookup babes.

Also interesting that this is exactly what Tinapa was meant to accomplish, but Donald Duke's successors didn't follow through, so I guess there might be some merit (even if flawed) to a single party with unity of purpose controlling a state for the long term. I mean the Lekki FTZ has taken 18 years to come to fruition . . . Just imagine if Tinapa had succeeded! So many lost opportunities . . . makes me really sad.

Listen boys and girls, this is how you govern a state to prosperity . . . not by investing public funds in your personal brewery and supermarket, and claiming you did the people you were governing a favour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by haybhi1(m): 10:38pm On May 22, 2023
babz11:

You too mean bro
They deserve am na😁😁

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships / Simon Lalong Is New Governors Forum Chairman / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.