Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote (36605 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Alliswell248: 6:05pm On May 22, 2023
I thank Peter Obi for creating a brewery in Anambra state so we can get drunk and forget his miserable tenure.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Alliswell248: 6:10pm On May 22, 2023
Renman:
Anambra is more developed than Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Oyo and Ekiti. Lagos is totally different!!!

There are many easterners in Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, and osun than westerners in Anambra and other states in the SE.

IF your states is London,.....why can't you stay there.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Nicenixon: 6:11pm On May 22, 2023
bukatyne:
Dangote knows how to play this game wella; he is a master at it.

Rather than pledge alliance to one govt, he keeps romancing Govts as they come and go.

That way, he can never be stranged. He belongs to everyone and nobody cheesy

I wonder if he has voter's card sef. Never heard him support a candidate nor vote.

that is one of the skills you must possess in order to be a successful businessman.
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Gbemini(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2023
Obi too created biafra ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Nicenixon: 6:18pm On May 22, 2023
Renman:
Anambra is more developed than Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Oyo and Ekiti. Lagos is totally different!!!
which Anambra? I hope it is not this one that I am right now, a glorify village. Anambra is an overhyped state. Abeokuta is more beautiful than Akwa, Ibadan is as crowded as Onitsha and Nnewi is not better than Osogbo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Haywhy3579: 6:18pm On May 22, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
Lies.

Lekki free trade zone was created by the British when Lagos was the capital.

Tibubu did nothing in Lagos than collect taxes.

*in Headless mobs voice*
U sha like to Dey quote ur ancestoral history. Everybody acknowledges lekki free trade zone success to Bat and all the other govenor after him but due to the hate that field ur head, u still find a way to go around it and oppose the success.
I know if u have ur way u can attribute it to Peter obi. So demential and unrealistic. This is the exact reason ur region is the most backward region in the whole of Nigeria.
Politics—- 5% success
Development —/ 10%
Enlightment —//// 7% due to stay at home, ipob and so on.

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by CodeTemplar: 6:20pm On May 22, 2023
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1660610254449590273?t=MsIuyu3c0T7Fwxn1bPiWNA&s=19
so if there was no lekki free trade zone the refinery wouldn't have been in place abi?
You should know when a smart business man is trying to massage the ego of power drunk and excitable president elect.

Isn't it the same Tinubu that supervised the transformation of Lagos into a disproportionately taxed extortion-trade zone again?

Oga chill.
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by 9jatriot(m): 6:21pm On May 22, 2023
The appreciation really pain una. Kai

This is a pure case of "Let my enemies live long and see what I become in future"
CodeTemplar:
so if there was no lekki free trade zone the refinery wouldn't have been in place abi?
You should know when a smart business man is trying to massage the ego of power drunk and excitable president elect.

Isnn itghe same Tinubu that supervisedtl the transformation Lagos into a extortion-trade zone again?

Oga chill.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by CodeTemplar: 6:23pm On May 22, 2023
9jatriot:
The appreciation really pain una. Kai
you are entitled to whatever makes it sweet from your end but Tinubu cannot change the mind of Dangote with a free-trade zone.
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by APCNig: 6:24pm On May 22, 2023
Evolutionlove:
Thanking him when you want to use Heat kill person.

Many Expert predicted this HEAT of a thing but the Gullible masses didn't take it serious.

Go back to your village before we deport you

2 Likes

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by APCNig: 6:26pm On May 22, 2023
patriotic007:
The whites made Lagos because it was aiding their business in the precolonial era......In the colonial era British also adopted Lagos as its base to make its business smoother.......Post independence saw Nigeria also adopting Lagos as its capital for decades....... Suddenly after almost 100+ years of Lagos enjoying unlimited patronage a Man crawls from no where and says he made Lagos and people are forcing us to handover our future to him just because of that?......some even comparing Lagos to Anambra and other upcoming states...... Tomorrow people will still use Abuja to campaign for position and tell us that they made Abuja what it is.......Just tell Tinubu to return his stolen mandate that's all...... Nothing good comes out of a stolen item.

IBB and Abacha made Abuja.

Please explain to me how Lord Lugard made Lekki Free Trade Zone. We are all here to learn.

1 Like

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Iamntasaint: 6:27pm On May 22, 2023
Wat is Pandora obituary kn for?

All hail JAGABAN!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by APCNig: 6:28pm On May 22, 2023
Iamntasaint:
Wat is Pandora obituary kn for?

All hail JAGABAN!

Investing Anambra money in his private business and stealing Anambra money to hide in Panama

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by johnjose68: 6:31pm On May 22, 2023
LegendHero:
Salute to Jagaban. This is what we call foresight, the power of thinking and doing.

I heard that small boy Peter Obi was on an excursion to Lagos today to see what we call true creation of investment for a state. Bola Tinubu as governor established the Lekki free zone which now houses billion dollar investments and will employ thousands of Lagosians and Nigerians.

Peter Obi only achievement in office was facilitating breweries so Anambra people can drink to stupor and that is the only achievement his headless mob are selling him on. An investment that we heard is now a loss to the state.

I am so proud of supporting someone like Tinubu to be the president of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

Imagine comparing obi.d.iot with Jagaban...no be juju be dat...

You cannot even compare obi.d.iot with ambode let alone fashola or sanwo eko...

Haba...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by AudiA90: 6:39pm On May 22, 2023
gigabyte13:
Those Olori Pelebe will not like this...
They are allergic to anything good in Nigeria, especially Lagos........
Person built a whole refinery
E no follow drag Lagos
Una wey follow night bus enter Lagos, dey manage 4by2 Shop go dey shout up and down say
Lagos na no man's Land.....!!!!!!!!
Make una dey play
Una eyes go soon clear

Wetin zombidients do you nah grin grin

Flat heads and omo all bastards in lagos just start. Imagine we Yoruba giving them sleepless night for good 8 years of Jagaban grin grin cheesy grin grin

Pls check on pitobi body temperature grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Formation10: 6:40pm On May 22, 2023
LegendHero:
Salute to Jagaban. This is what we call foresight, the power of thinking and doing.

I heard that small boy Peter Obi was on an excursion to Lagos today to see what we call true creation of investment for a state. Bola Tinubu as governor established the Lekki free zone which now houses billion dollar investments and will employ thousands of Lagosians and Nigerians.

Peter Obi only achievement in office was facilitating breweries so Anambra people can drink to stupor and that is the only achievement his headless mob are selling him on. An investment that we heard is now a loss to the state.

I am so proud of supporting someone like Tinubu to be the president of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
oga na big lie you dey lie na Nigerian we dey why him no do am all dis why
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by kmaster007: 6:41pm On May 22, 2023
Jagaban of Nigeria
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Illegal1(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2023
Omoh......dats cool.

1 Like

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Renman: 6:54pm On May 22, 2023
Alliswell248:

There are many easterners in Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, and osun than westerners in Anambra and other states in the SE.

IF your states is London,.....why can't you stay there.
grin grin grin

Funniest comment so far in 2023! So what is the population of easterners in Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Oyo and Ekiti compared to easterners in SE
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Renman: 6:55pm On May 22, 2023
Nicenixon:
which Anambra? I hope it is not this one that I am right now, a glorify village. Anambra is an overhyped state. Abeokuta is more beautiful than Akwa, Ibadan is as crowded as Onitsha and Nnewi is not better than Osogbo.
Continue deceiving yourself!!! After Lagos, Anambra is the most developed state in Nigeria!!!

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Greattie08: 7:02pm On May 22, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
What giant of Africa couldn't build one man built it, it's a shame of our leaders

OLODO ni eee! meaning YOU ARE A DULLARD!

This is Public-Private Partnership (PPP)...

How can he single-handedly do this without Govt involvement?

Get yourself enlightened & educated!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Greattie08: 7:04pm On May 22, 2023
patriotic007:
The whites made Lagos because it was aiding their business in the precolonial era......In the colonial era British also adopted Lagos as it's base to make it's business smoother.......Post independence saw Nigeria also adopting Lagos as it's capital for decades....... Suddenly after almost 100+ years of Lagos enjoying unlimited patronage a Man crawls from no where and says he made Lagos and people are forcing us to handover our future to him just because of that?......some even comparing Lagos to Anambra and other upcoming states...... Tomorrow people will still use Abuja to campaign for position and tell us that they made Abuja what it is.......Just tell Tinubu to return his stolen mandate that's all...... Nothing good comes out of a stolen item.

Cry me a river, FOOL

1 Like

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Greattie08: 7:07pm On May 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Good!
Let him remain YOUR PRESIDIOT-ELECT for ever.
Iseeeeee!
Useless Malam!

Nigerians did not vote for ANY OLE-MANDATE!

What a terrible bow Dangote dealt you!

He acknowledged the Asiwaju of Nigeria base on his visionary sagacity, what can be said of your Peter Giringory Obi

Its a pity.... thank God, Obi is not the President & he will never be the President of FRN. Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by plaindealer: 7:11pm On May 22, 2023
What do you thank obi for...?

We thank him for being the best supporter and defender of ipob, a banned and condemned terrorist group in Nigeria.

God rejected this clown for a reason.

Just look at the clowns looking like funeral people abi armed robbers

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Postinor: 7:23pm On May 22, 2023
JoshTim:
Another day, another heartache for Obidients.

Let us observe a minute silence for obidients. Hanahan, e no easy to be an Obidient. See nacking left right and center.

Note:

I love the way the mods made it free for all during the election time and the banning thereafter...."we masterminded the political massacre of all obidients"

Dear colleagues and comrades in the struggle, isn't it worth it?
,💯,it was worth it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2023
Greattie08:

OLODO ni eee! meaning YOU ARE A DULLARD!

This is Public-Private Partnership (PPP)...

How can he single-handedly do this without Govt involvement?

Get yourself enlightened & educated!
Iwe I greet u, Nigeria is different from dangote, try n listen to CNN not NTA
Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Larryndelaw: 7:39pm On May 22, 2023
Dangote did not mention OBI the attention seeker.....Anyway IPOB mentioned him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Electorate: 7:50pm On May 22, 2023
fuckJones:
Dangote is a good tenant, he is not ungrateful like the other people that want to take over Lagos by force. after Tiv people the next people to stay with are the Hausa people.

adekolaelect:
Obidient how market

ryloy:
LEKKI Free Trade Zone (LFTZ), the much celebrated multi-billion dollars bilateral business venture between Lagos State and the Chinese Investors has kicked off, with President Olusegun Obasanjo describing Governor Bola Tinubu of Lagos State as "a brilliant governor with brilliant ideas".

The LFTZ cited in Ibeju-Lekki local government area of the state, according to its managers, would occupy 1,000 hectares of land employing over 300,000 as workers on completion.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200605120070.html

Flangelo12:

richmond500:
Obidients, it's time o.

The time is "wail O' clock"

ryloy:

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1660610254449590273?t=MsIuyu3c0T7Fwxn1bPiWNA&s=19

haybhi1:
I'm tired of explaining how visionary, progressive and hardworking Tinubu was as a governor, especially in comparison to the naturally dull Obi as Anambra governor, to Obidients. Their IQ is just too minuscule. If it were to be a call credit, it won't even be able to flash a same-network line.

An army of Dumbos🤦🤦🤦🤦🏼🤦🏾

If you know how many Hectares of land Tinubu carved for himself you will weep for Nigeria, you all that don't have a plot of land to your names are here masturbating online for free...

Atleast Dangote did not say Tinubu built Lagos before the British made it a capital city in Nigeria, that's the lie you are more convenient with. Dumbos.

1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Flangelo12: 7:51pm On May 22, 2023
Electorate:

If you know how Hectares of land Tinubu carved for himself you will weep for Nigeria, you all that don't have a plot of land to your names are here masturbating online for free...

Atleast Dangote did not say Tinubu built Lagos before the British made it a capital city in Nigeria, that's the lie you are more convenient with. Dumbos.

The pain is severe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Electorate: 7:55pm On May 22, 2023
Flangelo12:

The pain is severe.

Which pain? I should be pained Tinubu already stole your future and the future of your children or what? You should be pained he doesn't know you exist.

Re: I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote by Renman: 8:02pm On May 22, 2023
Electorate:

Which pain? I should be pained Tinubu already stole your future and the future of your children or what? You should be pained he doesn't know you exist.
When they are being told the truth, they will be saying pain...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chijioke Chukwu Beats His Wife, Chinyere Chukwu In Abia (photos) / Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC / President Buhari Meets With President Joe Biden At The White House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.