Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother (48066 Views)

I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by bablon20(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2023
Ur father, mother, ur children & wife will die a miserable death. Ayé e ma baje lai làtúnṣe. Ikú gbígbóná ló má pá gbogbo ìdílé ẹ rún. If u know who u r talking to u won't refer to me as kid. Kò baje fún gbogbo ìran. Bastard, u will be using ur 200 naira mb to disturb sane people on NL. Ó má rìn lọ ní last last. Eleriibu ọmọ iya wéré.

chimpad:
Ko ni daa fun e and your entire family. Omo iran Kiran. All these useless kids talking anyhow. If you quote me again na die u go die!
Re: UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by TreasureJunky: 3:55pm On May 27, 2023
Call ; 09062959427, WhatsApp; 07026248298
DownTime44:
I am on WhatsApp. Maybe you can drop yours if you don't mind
Re: UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by chimpad: 4:00am On May 28, 2023
Oo ni shey orire! So shall it be for you and your family in Jesus name. Amen
bablon20:
Ur father, mother, ur children & wife will die a miserable death. Ayé e ma baje lai làtúnṣe. Ikú gbígbóná ló má pá gbogbo ìdílé ẹ rún. If u know who u r talking to u won't refer to me as kid. Kò baje fún gbogbo ìran. Bastard, u will be using ur 200 naira mb to disturb sane people on NL. Ó má rìn lọ ní last last. Eleriibu ọmọ iya wéré.

Re: UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by bablon20(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2023
U r already doomed and u and ur household shall surely die in doom, this will be a lesson for ur miserable life not to put mouth on what that doesn't concern u. U mother will mourn over u before this year end, u can never escape it.

chimpad:
Oo ni shey orire! So shall it be for you and your family in Jesus name. Amen
Re: UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by motta(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2023
DownTime44:
Yes i did ask him. He said he wants to come and pick mosquito net, as there was mosquito there. The man who helped him got the job was there. The man was even telling him that he can't leave now because the work is Monday to Saturday and he left on Friday. He didn't tell the man his reason for leaving. He didn't listen to the man. He took his bag and left. I had to borrow money for him to go apologise on Monday. He doesn't want to go initially because the man has already explained everything to me in details. He told me the management has lay him off. I pleaded and cry to the man but he said it's beyond him. He doesn't own the company but he's one of the top boss

I'm sick and tired of everything
bro you don try jare so one more night even if there was mosquito for kill am abi ?

The guy isn't serious .

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by chimpad: 8:17am On May 29, 2023
Guy you're so uncouth and probably unhappy and it's showing. Going all out to type all this things cos someone made a joke about your post? You need to go and love yourself dude. All what you have typed isn't for me. Bro it's gross!!!
bablon20:
U r already doomed and u and ur household shall surely die in doom, this will be a lesson for ur miserable life not to put mouth on what that doesn't concern u. U mother will mourn over u before this year end, u can never escape it.

Re: UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by bablon20(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2023
If am uncouth then u r foolish, stupid and mannerless because if u have a modicum if manner you won't come online and be quoting a total stranger who never solicited for ur opinion. I decided to give u hard, tough and rough so u can learn what you failed to learn from ur parents. Nincompoop! All the curses are for u because you called for them yourself. Alayebaje, ọmọ òfo!

chimpad:
Guy you're so uncouth and probably unhappy and it's showing. Going all out to type all this things cos someone made a joke about your post? You need to go and love yourself dude. All what you have typed isn't for me. Bro it's gross!!!
Re: UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by chimpad: 4:51am On May 30, 2023
They 'Re for you and not me guy!
bablon20:
If am uncouth then u r foolish, stupid and mannerless because if u have a modicum if manner you won't come online and be quoting a total stranger who never solicited for ur opinion. I decided to give u hard, tough and rough so u can learn what you failed to learn from ur parents. Nincompoop! All the curses are for u because you called for them yourself. Alayebaje, ọmọ òfo!

Re: UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by bablon20(m): 2:41pm On May 30, 2023

chimpad:
Re: UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by bablon20(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2023

chimpad:
Re: UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by cyrusmillz: 8:26am On Jun 01, 2023
bummyla:

As a member of RCCG we do first born redemption, MFM does that too.

Long story short, my parents, brought their gift (money) to redeem their son, he agreed, the pastors prayed for him and he no more suicidal.
Redeem him with gift as how? I don't understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge / My Wife Is Surprising Me; She Is Now A Direct Opposite Of Whom I Thought She Was / Mothers, How Many Of You Still Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.