Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele (36162 Views)

Tinubu Encouraged Me To Start Refinery – Dangote / Mele Kyari On Refinery: Dangote Not Happy With NNPC Proposed Stake Acquisition / China Loan: Amaechi Says "No Need To Panic, Nigeria Is Already Paying Back" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by ogascomax: 5:09pm On May 22, 2023
Interesting. Everything about Dangote comes from Nigeria. The country has created or made this man by giving him all the opportunity and advantage of becoming what he is today.

3 Likes

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by Oscarchims: 5:09pm On May 22, 2023
That's why our refinery can't be fixed, privatize it na no... Thank God for dangote

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by ufotunang: 5:09pm On May 22, 2023
HacheNoire:
Dangote is one brilliant dude!

Already servicing debt without starting production.

Dudes calculations coming thru!
.. that is why I like the private sector..they perform their job efficiently and better and produce better positive results,not like the public sector, government sector full of corruption

2 Likes

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by LORDKing001: 5:10pm On May 22, 2023
freemanq:
Fuel will now be sold at 85 per liter
Check the right side of your brain is anything left?

3 Likes

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by ufotunang: 5:10pm On May 22, 2023
Well done Dangote and I pray the refinery start work immediately
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by Eriokanmi: 5:10pm On May 22, 2023
HacheNoire:

What an intelligent businessman he is
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:10pm On May 22, 2023
By the GRACE OF THE ALL KNOWING GOD, Emefiele WILL spend years in JAIL, in this Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by 9jatriot(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2023
You mean nobody for there fit help me arrest Emefiele?
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by odi1278(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2023
How is it possible that a project that hasn’t commenced revenue generation has paid back almost 70% of the loan. Please use your church mind na… God give you brain to be able to reason.
HacheNoire:

3 Likes

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by prof22(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2023
It will take another century for any Igbo to come close to that spot. As for the 3rd loser, career died and has been embalmed….burial is on the 29th…reception follows immediately
HacheNoire:

You are still pained!

Be patient! Obi can still win in 2031

Remember, the patient dog eats the fattest bone.
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by ufotunang: 5:13pm On May 22, 2023
Oscarchims:
That's why our refinery can't be fixed, privatize it na no... Thank God for dangote
..does government owned refineries....NNPC refineries the government can sell itge refineries to some private inestor to buy it and run and operate it
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by Omenlon: 5:13pm On May 22, 2023
Emefiele never japa?
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by denzel231: 5:13pm On May 22, 2023
HacheNoire:

stop believing hearsay.. all of Dem get shares and stocks for the refinery..I laf

2 Likes

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by emperor4love(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2023
ojun50:

Dey play, just prepare to buy at 500 plus, ones the refinery is ready we remove subsidy
dem just de play, de going to remove subsidy mk de business strt
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by shezy14(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2023
HacheNoire:

You are still pained!

Be patient! Obi can still win in 2031

Remember, the patient dog eats the fattest bone.
Nothing for Obi grin make he go Abia Rwanda go win for there grin

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by Oscarchims: 5:15pm On May 22, 2023
ufotunang:
..does government owned refineries....NNPC refineries the government can sell itge refineries to some private inestor to buy it and run and operate it
Yes my brother... Privatization is the best solution, but they don't want...

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by ufotunang: 5:15pm On May 22, 2023
Omenlon:
Emefiele never japa?
..all the airports have been blocked so he cannot Japa🙄
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by sonature1: 5:15pm On May 22, 2023
richmond500:
This is how u pay debt, unlike Nigeria that borrows to pay her debt.

I'd be happy if fuel comes down to N100 per litre

That's impossible. Dangote refinery will reduce the price of petroleum products if it can meet our local demands.

What the refinery will do is remove the logistic cost of shipping petrol from other countries to Nigeria because they will also have to buy crude, probably with USD.

If we still get PMS at #250 per litre after total deregulation, then it's the best thing that happened to this country.

One major benefit of having this refinery is that it will save Nigeria a lot of USD hitherto used for importing refined PMS.

7 Likes

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by EmmaLege: 5:15pm On May 22, 2023
grin
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by shezy14(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2023
denzel231:
stop believing hearsay.. all of Dem get shares and stocks for the refinery..I laf
Wetin dey pain you like this? grin

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by Igboslayer: 5:15pm On May 22, 2023
richmond500:
I wonder why people hate this man
Correction, Obidirty people hate people. We only don't buy into their insane posits...but hate us because we don't believe in their Pandora.

3 Likes

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by iammo(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2023
The guy is a great Economist

He simply leverage his networth and investment, got funding from banks built it and every Nigerian would pay back the loan when. We patronize him
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by Honlucas: 5:17pm On May 22, 2023
freemanq:

I'm sure u are those pple

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by BluntCrazeMan: 5:18pm On May 22, 2023
freemanq:
Amen oo

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by AngelicBeing: 5:18pm On May 22, 2023
wink
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by blacksam01: 5:19pm On May 22, 2023
th em FG is being curny here...they shld as a matter of urgency privatize the four near moriband refinery accross the country to giv dangote a run for his money, and create healthy competition to the benefit of the consumers
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by Bluntemperor: 5:20pm On May 22, 2023
Christistruth03:

Is Emefiele still in this Country ?

You mean,if CBN still de,as we no even see New Naira Notes again o!

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by COMPAQ(m): 5:20pm On May 22, 2023
Parachoko:
Pandorians no go happy because of this news

Subsidy will likely be remove after Dangote Refinery fully start operation in late July.

I see fuel selling between #300 and #500.

In 5-10 years time, the price will likely fall when we have other modular and large refineries operating.

More like N500 based on current price of crude and our exchange rate. Modular and even a revamped port Harcourt refinery won't on their own bring down the price of what we pay in Naira if crude oil is $100 and our exchange rate is $/N1000

2 Likes

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by Honlucas: 5:20pm On May 22, 2023
dozymars:
This is the Nigeria constitution.

He must have 25% votes in 24states and must have 25% in the federal capital territory, Abuja.

It is clear in the Nigeria constitution

Access the Nigeria constitution here:

https://justice.gov.ng/nigerian-constitution/

The go to page 67.
Or
Find Section 134 and Number 2.

Are you high on methamphetamine?

What's the business of this thing with the post?

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by GoodbutBadguy: 5:23pm On May 22, 2023
Everyone that is saying that the FG is helping Dangote to become rich should read MIDAS TOUCH chapters 2-3 by Donald Trump & Robert Kyasoki cool. Any government is ready to make you rich if your venture will employ more people bcs no government is ready to bear the cost of paying salaries undecided . Meanwhile, I suspect that the FG borrowed some funds from world bank for Dangote. Dangote belongs to the I group according to MIDAS touch. Air peace is also enjoying some tax incentive and easy forex access from CBN. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Woman Snatches Ballot Papers In Nasarawa, Arrested By Soldiers / Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.