Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele (36215 Views)

Tinubu Encouraged Me To Start Refinery – Dangote / Mele Kyari On Refinery: Dangote Not Happy With NNPC Proposed Stake Acquisition / China Loan: Amaechi Says "No Need To Panic, Nigeria Is Already Paying Back" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by Timmi: 5:23pm On May 22, 2023
lonecatt:
good for him
dangote doesn't need illegal inauguration of his refinery.

What makes it illegal Mr. Lonecatt. Just want to know if you have common sense.
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by Menclothing: 5:24pm On May 22, 2023
I pray for a greater Nigeria of equal opportunity

If tinubu was never a gov of Lagos that state will be like rivers state

There is a special oil on that man from Lekki to Epe it’s transformed

Akwa ibom needs a leadership structure that will be consistent in a simple map out growth

Most state in Nigeria waste money on incomplete projects due To change in government and policy but since 1999 Lagos is following a fiscal policy by the Tinubu government
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by lonecatt(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2023
Timmi:

What makes it illegal Mr. Lonecatt. Just want to know if you have common sense.
the courts have not validated him mr sensible

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by 12345baba(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2023
freemanq:
Fuel will now be sold at 85 per liter
if I hear
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by OChimex: 5:24pm On May 22, 2023
HacheNoire:
Dangote is one brilliant dude!

Already servicing debt without starting production.

Dudes calculations coming thru!

He is not. He is just one lucky dude who accepts to play by the tunes of Nigeria dumb wicked politicians to milk and country and extort the poor masses.
Take for instance cement. Just 4 or 5 of them in that industry, now fuel, only him they let build refinery.
If this dude thinks he is smart, let him come into European, American or Asian market come play, where you have big, smart money.
After all, American, European, Asian billionaires are coming to Africa to invest.
Let him as richest African go that side go invest.
Then, if he succeeds, I will believe him.

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by Timmi: 5:25pm On May 22, 2023
lonecatt:
however buhari is he is still more legal than that thiefing drug lord.

And your Peter Obi is the worst of them all ObiZombie

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by COMPAQ(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2023
odi1278:
How is it possible that a project that hasn’t commenced revenue generation has paid back almost 70% of the loan. Please use your church mind na… God give you brain to be able to reason.

He can repay that loan from cash flow from other business like dangote cement, sugar, salt and fertilizer. Dangotes personal dividend from those companies will be hundreds of billions of Naira per year. And I'm sure he's paying back at official exchange rate, not black market.

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by Timmi: 5:26pm On May 22, 2023
lonecatt:
the courts have not validated him mr sensible

Obviously you just proof my point, is it not Buhari that commissioned it, so who needs to be validated by the court.
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by tuzle(m): 5:27pm On May 22, 2023
richmond500:
I wonder why people hate this man
If u become rich today people will hate u, it is just natural

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by swaggerjack: 5:31pm On May 22, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
Trust Emefiele at your own peril!

A man that can successfully deceive a whole nation with his new naira redesign policy, would not find it hard to deceive few individuals on seat.

Dont lose guard!

We need proof, don't believe a single word that comes of these discredited and deceitful government officials.

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by coputa(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2023
HacheNoire:
Dangote is one brilliant dude!

Already servicing debt without starting production.

Dudes calculations coming thru!
Believe Emefiele at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by happney65: 5:33pm On May 22, 2023
Lovenorth:
This guy would be seriously dealt with by Tinubu and his Boyz early next week

Dey play. Someone that is going on study leave. If na you,you go wait make them deal with you? grin
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by Lukuluku69(m): 5:38pm On May 22, 2023
Goodygoody76:
Debt as how?

Alhaji Dangote borrow money build that Refinery. The CBN Governor come yarn say, Alhaji Dangote don dey pay back small small.

2 Likes

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by coputa(m): 5:38pm On May 22, 2023
freemanq:
This commissioning is a prelude to fuel subsidy removal, which will enable Dangote and its shareholders to recoup their investment faster and quicker.Be prepared to buy fuel @700 naira per litre.

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by odi1278(m): 5:42pm On May 22, 2023
You must be a joker… $7bn? You must be having a laugh… I don’t know how Nigerians cannot just think.
COMPAQ:

He can repay that loan from cash flow from other business like dangote cement, sugar, salt and fertilizer. Dangotes personal dividend from those companies will be hundreds of billions of Naira per year. And I'm sure he's paying back at official exchange rate, not black market.

2 Likes

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by Lukuluku69(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2023
odi1278:
How is it possible that a project that hasn’t commenced revenue generation has paid back almost 70% of the loan. Please use your church mind na… God give you brain to be able to reason.

He can pay back from his numerous other Businesses. Dangote Cements, Dangote Fertilizer etc. Remember it is The Dangote Group. Though departmentalized in some ways but ultimately he owns them all. So, he can actually back some/part of the Loan.

I would also raise an eyebrow if we are told he has paid down 100% which is not suggested in the CBN Gov. speech.
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by Starhearts: 5:49pm On May 22, 2023
HacheNoire:

You are still pained!

Be patient! Obi can still win in 2031

Remember, the patient dog eats the fattest bone.

Obi dog 🐕 don kpai....
Hunter don kill Obi dog 🐕

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by deltateam: 5:49pm On May 22, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/refinery-dangote-already-repaying-debts-emefiele/

Where did the money for repayment come from?

From hapless Nigerians who pay exorbitant amount for Dangote products. Cement that should ordinarily cost #2000 is being sold for #4500 plus.

People will keep building houses making Dangote more money.

If only the next president will make the playground level.

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by dalass(f): 5:52pm On May 22, 2023
I always knew the Ewele guy was the one that made this huge funds available for dangote. When the project stalled and the huge loan couldn't be serviced, he brought in many policies for commercial banks to ripp off people. Changing goalposts always for legit account holders angry

My bank will deduct like 3-4 different fees for making one single transfer.,!

The time I got mad was when they suddenly stopped sending account statement every month like they used to. Then after months they continued but my dollar account which I haven't transferred from and usually just left there without seeing debits, just reduced!

I quickly went there the following day to collect it sharperly. The lady in charge of forex was telling me there was no deduction. Shey she dey whine me? They prolly thought I had forgotten the small dollars there.

Emefiele is a thief! You will have money, you can't withdraw etc was to keep our hard-earned money away from the owners because of people like dangote! From study leave, he quickly came out to take glory .. idiota undecided
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by putin2: 5:54pm On May 22, 2023
For poor ppl this is how Nigeria was sell to one person.
Did you know that the almost of the 18 billion dollars was borrowed?you see?

2 Likes

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by Diligent1(f): 5:56pm On May 22, 2023
fuckJones:
that will not happen, Dangote occupied a monopolistic seat in that field now, he will influence the price and nothing will happen
That monopoly is my fear but on the other hand it will boost the value of our Naira because we will stop sourcing for dollar to buy fuel from abroad.

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by denzel231: 6:04pm On May 22, 2023
shezy14:
Wetin dey pain you like this? grin
I dey okay my brother.na cheap flight I dey find like dis.. nothing concern me o
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by fineboynl(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2023
fuckJones:
that will not happen, Dangote occupied a monopolistic seat in that field now, he will influence the price and nothing will happen
any business dangota enters price never remain the same. He will first monopolize it. More suffering to Nigeria and inflation.

2 Likes

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by ufotunang: 6:09pm On May 22, 2023
Oscarchims:

Yes my brother... Privatization is the best solution, but they don't want...
..abi,. the government wants to be in charge of those government owned refineries so that any money allocated to those refineries for repairs and rehabilitation of the refineries the
federal government and government officials will embezzle and loot the money to their pockets and bank accounts., nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by mortalincarnate(f): 6:09pm On May 22, 2023
ojun50:

Dey play, just prepare to buy at 500 plus, ones the refinery is ready we remove subsidy

Keep quiet 🤫 if you don’t know what to say, you don’t read do you?

The Dangote refinery which has the capacity to process 650,000 barrels of crude oil per day, is the largest single-train refinery in the world. Given this processing capacity, the refinery is more than able to meet all of Nigeria’s domestic fuel consumption, which is about 450,000 barrels per day; whilst the excess production will be available for export.

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by swaggerjack: 6:11pm On May 22, 2023
ufotunang:
..abi,. the government wants to be in charge of those government owned refineries so that any money allocated to those refineries for repairs and rehabilitation of the refineries the
federal government and government officials will embezzle and loot the money to their pockets and bank accounts., nawaoooo
cry
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by ufotunang: 6:12pm On May 22, 2023
Private sector is the solution to the bad economy and country and solution to poverty, hunger, unemployment, hardship nigerians are facing... that is why the government should provide a conducive environment for bussinesses to strive, excel and expand so that jobs can be created for the youths and nigerians
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by mortalincarnate(f): 6:12pm On May 22, 2023
fuckJones:

Until then!!! I’m
You don’t read that

The Dangote refinery which has the capacity to process 650,000 barrels of crude oil per day, is the largest single-train refinery in the world. Given this processing capacity, the refinery is more than able to meet all of Nigeria’s domestic fuel consumption, which is about 450,000 barrels per day; whilst the excess production will be available for export.

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by obua: 6:15pm On May 22, 2023
freemanq:
you can build your own and sell at 50 Kobo per litre

1 Like

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by uvie66: 6:17pm On May 22, 2023
This idiot never resign.... after his misconceived shambolic and disastrous new naira notes introduction.
Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by Alliswell248: 6:18pm On May 22, 2023
HacheNoire:

You are still pained!

Be patient! Obi can still win in 2031

Remember, the patient dog eats the fattest bone.

The Pathological liar can't be my President.
I would rather burn my pa$$port than having me as my President.

2 Likes

Re: Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele by blowjohn(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2023
Emefelie I don't believe u.
Trust emefelie at ur own peril

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Wins 214 House Of Reps’ Seats / Folashade Adeleke Welcomes Her Second Son / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.