Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher (42242 Views)

See What A JSS3 Student Wrote / The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate / Photos!! Nigerian Lady Shares The Love Letter Her Student Wrote To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by oz4real83(m): 1:17pm On May 23, 2023
One way of recognising students that always sat at the back bench cheesy grin,. Those sitting at the front have no time to write such letters cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by wildikeman(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2023
Why is she showing her face...show us the nyash you take dey confuse the student

2 Likes

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by Mohisah: 1:23pm On May 23, 2023
Iceflox:
Can you imagine?

If you try this rubbish with me i will leave the school for you and your parents

Rubbish
Is this how you will treat this kind of scenario should you be in an interview or asked for a chancel?

Give him a reason why he should leave that, cause it a lust. He needs to understand more about controlling his feelings, we have ever falling for an older person during our secondary school days, that's normal unless you don't breath well.

6 Likes

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by hammerT: 1:24pm On May 23, 2023
obajoey:
wahala wahala cheesy

Those days we will be eyeing female student teachers...lol

E get one corper that clearly liked me. The boyz use to refer to her as my babe.

I still dey remember her, who know her story now.

2 Likes

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by JuanDeDios: 1:25pm On May 23, 2023
erai30:
I forgot to wear my helmet before reading the letter, now I'm having serious headache. Olodo has fallen in love with his teacher, should be the title of this letter. angry
Not such an olodo - well, it depends on what class he is. Yes, he needs to learn punctuation and improve his grammar, but he spells well and he understands paragraphing. He also understands the concept of negotiation - that you promise/offer something valuable to get something valuable.

7 Likes

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by Donedeal1(m): 1:26pm On May 23, 2023
He said he has becoming useless

Thank God he has notice it.

Complete useless of a boy

1 Like

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by eroticecstasy: 1:26pm On May 23, 2023
Iceflox:
Can you imagine?

If you try this rubbish with me i will leave the school for you and your parents

Rubbish

Lolz
Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by jaxxy(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2023
Iceflox:
Can you imagine?

Rubbish

almost every student had a cute teacher crush and some out of new hormones running wild and losing focus in class bt we did not dare write stupid letters to aunty chioma.

2 Likes

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by Enemyofpeace: 1:37pm On May 23, 2023
Op try to be calming down. Love is blind o

Please what do they call those photographs people take before wedding? Is it pre-marital affair? I want to release my pre-marital affair on the social media, but I want to be sure of what to title it.

2 Likes

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 1:38pm On May 23, 2023
Learn how to spell well, before talking about love.

What u need is education,not love!

Your case is like a broke man, talking about having kids or getting married. Wetin consine agbero with overload?
Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by obajoey(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2023
I attended "only boys" school. Omo like you mentioned, there was a guy in my class then, omo one fine corper like the guy like mad. We dey beef the guy self. grin

hammerT:

E get one corper that clearly liked me. The boyz use to refer to her as my babe.

I still dey remember her, who know her story now.

3 Likes

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by finallybusy: 1:44pm On May 23, 2023
Fake news for all I care. Nairaland grasping at straws in its continuous bid to attract views.
Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by Coun3MAN: 1:46pm On May 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I thought it was only Only Female Students that disturb their teachers, particularly Youth Corpers. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ

When I did my NYSC in a Secondary School in Benue State,
Dat's how one Busty student came behind me and used the Big Boobs to be Rubbing my back, pretending to asking her Friend question. ๐Ÿ˜’

I dragged her to the Staffroom later and use my Koboko to FLOG her. angry smiley

Which of the KOBOKO, the natural KOBOKO or the artificial one?

3 Likes

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by GodPrince: 1:48pm On May 23, 2023
Iceflox:
Can you imagine?

Rubbish
shut up that small boy go fhuck the hell out of you and impregnate you

3 Likes

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by RoadMozart(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2023
Iceflox:
Can you imagine?

Rubbish
Happens at times. I also did it in primary school. Some people get attracted to their teachers and older people. People like me sha. I've never dated any one younger than myself.

3 Likes

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by Parrot69: 1:53pm On May 23, 2023
Okiton:
angry

Well we may condem the little boy, but no one knows tomorrow
A very rich man then from nddc once told me how he fell in love with a mature lady during his university days, then he proposed love to the said lady and even proposed to marry her after graduation but the senior babe then turned him down and ridiculed him with insult.

Now the oga was a very big man in nddc then I knew him, his family was based in London with British citizenship passport, permanent home in UK and mansion in Nigerian, where as aunty was still single, old and nothing to show in life

Atleast, she has her integrity which speaks for her.
Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by Ashley86400: 1:54pm On May 23, 2023
07kjb:

Were did you serve for there bro,my junior brother was just posted there.i heard HIV is much there
Any advice?
Your junior brother wan knack him students?

1 Like

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by luckingto50: 1:55pm On May 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I thought it was only Only Female Students that disturb their teachers, particularly Youth Corpers. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ

When I did my NYSC in a Secondary School in Benue State,
Dat's how one Busty student came behind me and used the Big Boobs to be Rubbing my back, pretending to asking her Friend question. ๐Ÿ˜’

I dragged her to the Staffroom later and use my Koboko to FLOG her. angry smiley

Expanciate more.
Na Natural Koboko or Artificial Koboko?

1 Like

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by Demurray: 1:55pm On May 23, 2023
This remind me of a young teacher posted to my school during my secondary school days in SS3 She was our English teacher, whenever she was walking, she is used to jiggle her body even during her class period whenever she was doing explanation.
There were 3 taller and older student in our class, one day one of them walked to her mesmerizing towards her. The teacher immediately flare up and walked out of the class , straight to principal office to report.
The principal later punished the boy severely. The teacher refused to come to our class , even the whole SS3 block till we left the school.

2 Likes

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by DrDunamis(m): 1:59pm On May 23, 2023
Iceflox:
Can you imagine?

Rubbish
Sweet and thoughtful.
Firstly, appreciate his ability to recognise and appreciate your beauty and splendour.
Secondly, these are just juvenile infatuation and crushing. Just softly, using the appropriate words and means guide him rightly.

2 Likes

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by Pain(m): 1:59pm On May 23, 2023
He has summarised it well by saying his life is becoming useless. He is on the right track, we need more useless people in that useless country

1 Like

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by Cassandraloius: 1:59pm On May 23, 2023
He needs counseling.
Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by dauntless15(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Yeah, HIV is much.๐Ÿ™‚

He can Still Fcvk but MUST use protection.

One thing about Benue Girls is that they DONT monetize their P*ssy. smiley

They believe Sex is NOT a Big Deal and Give you Coochies without much hassles. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž
You don't know anything about benue, na hearsay u dey spill, so gullible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by kernniejay(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2023
chatinent:
Dem no get cable for the school?
I tire oh
Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by ShaqFu: 2:07pm On May 23, 2023
Iceflox:
Can you imagine?

Rubbish
might ask which class is the person who wrote this letter?
Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by charlypoker(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2023
Manigie:
Lol.... yeye boy... No concentrate study for school, dey follow Aunt Chioma for love, love fire you there....

Anyways, make the money and some girls will come after you.

Na so people wey them dey call Chioma dey set people on fire
Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by tivta(m): 2:12pm On May 23, 2023
Iceflox:
Can you imagine?

Rubbish

No one wants you

1 Like

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by etrange: 2:18pm On May 23, 2023
Iceflox:
Can you imagine?

Rubbish

Lol... NL people would have been calling the student olosho and all sorts of names if it were a girl. They'd even use it to justify male teachers messing around with thier students. They'd just conclude that it's always initiated by the girls. But since it's a boy, it's being treated with kid gloves. After all, boys will always be boys.

While it's true that teens naturally tend to be hormone driven, the bias in the way we handle it usually results in raising men with a skewed sense of morality and women with a diminished sense of self.

2 Likes

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by Pimine: 2:30pm On May 23, 2023
Normal sturvz.

I was in love with my teacher in Junior secondary school, too. Aunty Florence. I know it was pure love cos I still love her ๐Ÿ˜‚. I noticed that one of the male teachers was getting too close to her, and I hated him. I still don't like him ๐Ÿ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by Goodlady(f): 2:35pm On May 23, 2023
Iceflox:
Can you imagine?

Rubbish
The boy or teacher should leave that school. Boys of nowadays no sabi their mates.
Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by thaoriginator: 2:37pm On May 23, 2023
Ladies, what will you do if you're Chioma? Considering the likkle boy has a big cobra with fully energetic battery plus spare charge of 30kva?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.