Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher (42266 Views)

See What A JSS3 Student Wrote / The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate / Photos!! Nigerian Lady Shares The Love Letter Her Student Wrote To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 23, 2023
This is normal. As teenagers, we crushed on people who are way older than us, even teachers. The only thing I don't agree with is writing a letter. He's a foolish boy
Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:06pm On May 23, 2023
President of France and his wife started like this so you never know

2 Likes

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by ValZod(m): 7:39pm On May 23, 2023
EkiranAlexmedia:
[i][/i]

Valzod, you are onpoint
You dey mind am. Most of these ladies are child molesters no let them fool anybody
Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2023
once had sex with a corper teacher when I was in ss 2 so I won't condemn the nigga, I was her best student in accounting, our main teacher was complete olodo and the corper sabi book, I do visit her in her mini rented flat then

we do the do for 8months, she finished serving like this I won faint, she must have get aged by now
Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by GiZcorp: 8:09pm On May 23, 2023
Eyya, that age can be tormenting, sometimes it's as if you already got the entire world under your feet and things will work out as you command. He will out grow that shit and laugh so hard about it later in life.
Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I thought it was only Only Female Students that disturb their teachers, particularly Youth Corpers. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ

When I did my NYSC in a Secondary School in Benue State,
Dat's how one Busty student came behind me and used the Big Boobs to be Rubbing my back, pretending to asking her Friend question. ๐Ÿ˜’

I dragged her to the Staffroom later and use my Koboko to FLOG her. angry smiley
ahhhhh, teacher

1 Like

Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:13pm On May 23, 2023
Chioma no bad. I can see y d boy is lost. Aunty chioma
grin
Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by ibinaboonline: 11:50pm On May 23, 2023
Macron loading
Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by RoadMozart(m): 6:47am On May 24, 2023
bisqit:
have you fรนcked an older woman?
yh
Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by godofuck231: 8:04am On May 24, 2023
That must be my son am proud of him , but he is going for a lady his father can't pay for yet , he should face his books daddy will give him money for flowers and chocolates weekly , aunty chioma will be fine and if his grades improve with the help of aunty chioma ill get him a race bike
Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by damosky12(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2023
Iceflox:
Can you imagine?

If you try this rubbish with me i will leave the school for you and your parents

Rubbish

You'll leave the school because a student wrote you a love letter?
Re: Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher by Koralords: 10:18am On May 25, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I thought it was only Only Female Students that disturb their teachers, particularly Youth Corpers. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ

When I did my NYSC in a Secondary School in Benue State,
Dat's how one Busty student came behind me and used the Big Boobs to be Rubbing my back, pretending to asking her Friend question. ๐Ÿ˜’

I dragged her to the Staffroom later and use my Koboko to FLOG her. angry smiley
Clarify the koboko wey you use flog am abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.