Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

If Your Wife Is Not A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Wife Is Not A Virgin (928 Views)

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Is Not A Virgin by thesilentman(m): 8:19am On May 23, 2023
Then someone has slept with her before.Why are some folks here acting all saintly when they hear some man out there is drilling the honeypot of another man's wife.IT takes two to tango,doesnt it?If i bang another man's wife shebi another man's wife self bang another man's husband.,
Any man who cannot treat a woman right should not marry her.
finally,can anyone show me a man whose wife was fvcked behind him that did not Bleep another man's wife?
Re: If Your Wife Is Not A Virgin by Reminderz: 8:29am On May 23, 2023
thesilentman:
Then someone has slept with her before.Why are some folks here acting all saintly when they hear some man out there is drilling the honeypot of another man's wife.IT takes two to tango,doesnt it?If i bang another man's wife shebi another man's wife self bang another man's husband.,
finally,can anyone show me a man whose wife was fvcked behind him that did not Bleep another man's wife?
your mentality is stunted...

and @ bolded, countless number of times.. this is why some people question if karma doesn't exist.. good things happen to bad people, and bad things happen to good people... this is why most times the nice man doesn't get anything and only get used.. in return and the bad guys get the good ladies.. if you let yourself take the wrong decision or make the wrong move, you'll suffer the consequences, no matter if you're good or not.. this is why common sense is not common.. you should try as much to learn from other people's experiences to avoid turning yourself into a prey.

so you're saying those people which their wife cheated and divorced them didn't treat them well abi? mehn, your thinking get as e be...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Is Not A Virgin by thesilentman(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2023
Reminderz:

your mentality is stunted...

and @ bolded, countless numbers of times.. this is why some people question if karma doesn't exist.. good things happen to bad people, and bad things happen to good people... this is why most times the nice man doesn't get anything and only get used.. in return and the bad guys get the good ladies..

so you're saying those people which their wife cheated and divorced them didn't treat them well abi? mehn, your thinking get as e be...
any more thing you wanna say?it's a faceless forum by the way?
Re: If Your Wife Is Not A Virgin by donbachi(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2023
Dem done use dis one destiny do hand fan.
Re: If Your Wife Is Not A Virgin by thesilentman(m): 9:16am On May 23, 2023
donbachi:
Dem done use dis one destiny do hand fan.
SHOW ME YOUR ACCOUNT BAL MR INTACT DESTINY

3 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Is Not A Virgin by Rokiat(f): 9:30am On May 23, 2023
thesilentman:

If you wanna sleep with a married woman just go do that and stop disturbing our peace.
Re: If Your Wife Is Not A Virgin by thesilentman(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2023
Rokiat:

If you wanna sleep with a married woman just go do that and stop disturbing our peace.
Am not here to be politically correct.This gal no let make i reason you matter o.me no be fan of big yansh and curvy women o.That your yansh wey be like bag of dangote cement so.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Is Not A Virgin by Depriest2020: 11:00am On May 23, 2023
So you're saying the reason you're sleeping with people's wife is because someone slept with your own wife?
Re: If Your Wife Is Not A Virgin by eventainment(m): 11:21am On May 23, 2023
When people want to commit a crime dey find personal justifiable reasons even if they sound invalid. That's why I always have the school of thought that truth is relative cause we all have different things we see as right but might be wrong in someone's eyes. What we accept as truth collectively is an intersection of our personal truth.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Player (for Men Having Female Problems) / Finally Rented My Apartment After Squatting For 2 Years On Campus / Nairalander Dbull Set For Guinness World Record Of 20 Hours Rapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.