Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) (39117 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by Ibime(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2023
This is Ninjaman aka Don Gorgon the popular Jamaican dancehall artist now serving a life sentence for murder

Fun fact, Burna Boy took the Don Gorgon alias from him

5 Likes

Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by mblarry1(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2023
One of the actor that acted in third world cup a Jamaica film

1 Like

Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by Ashirioluwa: 5:35pm On May 23, 2023
DNA will later prove that 17 of those kids are not his
Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by TheSuperX(m): 5:36pm On May 23, 2023
The presenter is beautiful
Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by Cheeryfeet: 5:36pm On May 23, 2023
Mide70:
Is this not one of the main actor of that Jamaican movie πŸ€”πŸ€”, someone should remind me of the title .
But why is he happy wit such crazy achievement? Amy
What's the title of that movie ?

i was wondering when someone would mention this, if if were just children in the house. cant remember the name though but i remember the movie vividly, where he squared of with the cop.

1 Like

Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by Osehpaul(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2023
Mide70:
Is this not one of the main actor of that Jamaican movie πŸ€”πŸ€”, someone should remind me of the title .
third world cop

NINJAMAN

1 Like

Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 23, 2023
Fighter2029:
I hope he knows he is indirectly constituting problems to the world,I wonder how many of those kids he is actually taking care of
None in reality
Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by April4th(m): 5:48pm On May 23, 2023
That's Elephant 🐘 Man.
Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 5:49pm On May 23, 2023
Guyman01:
He is part of the problem with African American society where single mothers are raising poorly trained children that have become a menace to their society with violent crimes in the ghettos.
This is why Kanye West is fighting to play a role in the lives of his kids with Kim Kardashian and the system which prefers a disjointed black community of baby mamas is against him

His a Jamaican actor, if you watch a film call "THIRD WORLD COUP" you go know am.

1 Like

Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by sholikay(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2023
Mide70:
is that not SHOTTAS...(bombo clat) 😁😁

Modified..
it's third world cop..
He worked as an undercover of police to fish out drug barons and dealers..

1 Like

Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2023
Guyman01:
He is part of the problem with African American society where single mothers are raising poorly trained children that have become a menace to their society with violent crimes in the ghettos.
This is why Kanye West is fighting to play a role in the lives of his kids with Kim Kardashian and the system which prefers a disjointed black community of baby mamas is against him
Unfortunately he's not American, he's a Jamaican actor. if you watch a film call THIRD WORLD COUP you go sabi the guy.

1 Like

Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2023
[quote author=Guyman01 post=123319826]He is part of the problem with African American society where single mothers are raising poorly trained children that have become a menace to their society with violent crimes in the ghettos.
This is why Kanye West is fighting to play a role in the lives of his kids with Kim Kardashian and the system which prefers a disjointed black community of baby mamas is against him[/quot
He's a Jamaican actor. if you watch a film call THIRD WORLD COP you go sabi the guy.
Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by UnKnownBishop: 6:06pm On May 23, 2023
Man is a celeb from Jamaica, seems possible if he is the one I'm talking about...

An actor embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by Becomrichn: 6:07pm On May 23, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by Ojukwu007(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2023
Mide70:
Third World Cop..πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by badonkadonk: 6:31pm On May 23, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtGUFwdF61Q

Wow Man says he has 22 babymamas and 23 kids 😯 and he looks like he is going to make it 24 with way he is looking at the presenter😍

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Very old video.. Whoever knows ninjaman those years know this..

1 Like

Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by tiswell(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:
Kare.
See his head like local dog head.
Men like this should be casterated!
I know I will find you here wink
Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by finallybusy: 6:33pm On May 23, 2023
Nairaland don carry skit come front page. This place is dead.
Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by tiswell(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2023
Mide70:
new jerusalem
Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by PDJT: 6:35pm On May 23, 2023
-Top man. I like him already. "We run thingz, thingz don run we" cheesy. He was a great star in that 90s, and topped it up with that 1999 movie - Third world cop. And his mate dey use bible pages dey mol weed. Psalm 23 cry

1 Like

Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by caye(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2023
Brushstrokes20:
# the face behind one of those popular NL memes grin

You Sabi am!

He's the one with dotty dreads, looking like he wants to beat someone's to death.

1 Like

Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by Brushstrokes20: 6:41pm On May 23, 2023
caye:

You Sabi am!

He's the one with dotty dreads, looking like he wants to beat someone's to death.
CONFIRMED grin
Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by Ekokashoky: 6:42pm On May 23, 2023
Ratiiii
Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:55pm On May 23, 2023
Bounty killer! Waah gwan mi brether!
Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by naijapikin2(m): 7:05pm On May 23, 2023
Lies just to trend.

Mtcheeew
Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by Dangrace01: 7:17pm On May 23, 2023
abiolamitodun:
This guy look like one of those popular nairaland mines...abi na my eye

That guy wey dey moll weed. E resemble am
Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by DMCY: 7:18pm On May 23, 2023
drizslim:
Abraham father Of all nation had only two great sons.. Ishmael & Isaac but this dude wants to overdo

Person wey don overdo alreadyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by KarinaSlim(f): 7:19pm On May 23, 2023
Very Irresponsible man

1 Like

Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by Goodlady(f): 7:23pm On May 23, 2023
tiswell:
I know I will find you here wink
Good evening sir.
Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by 1Alex: 7:36pm On May 23, 2023
Mide70:
his name is Ninja man, a veteran Jamaican musician.
Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by ultraviolet27(f): 7:59pm On May 23, 2023
Ugly Thing With Him Ponmo Lips But Why Most Jamaican Artist dey Ugly Same with Vybez Kartel

1 Like

Re: I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) by Icarus99(f): 8:01pm On May 23, 2023
Ninjaman
Na werey man, dude beefed with Vybz kartel like crazy
He is loved by his people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience / Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? / Have Sex For Love Or Get Paid As A Prostitute - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.