Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

The Act That Inspires Me In My New Street In Calabar (photos) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Act That Inspires Me In My New Street In Calabar (photos) (46768 Views)

My New Borehole Pumps Out Dirty Water First, Before Clean Water. Help! / Who Knows This Street In Iyana Ipaja? / Erosion: Houses In Buzugbe Street In Delta Set To Collapse, Residents Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Act That Inspires Me In My New Street In Calabar (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:26pm On May 24, 2023
Caseless:
Don't you know how to read to deduce the lesson in what he wrote that you're still asking?
Deduce nonexistent lessons? Are you for real? undecided
Re: The Act That Inspires Me In My New Street In Calabar (photos) by Davytech(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2023
OP it seems like you were among the last UNICAL matriculants grin grin Anyways welcome to calabar where self contain apartment is not self contain. I would advise you start keeping your #50 and #20 change for water grin grin
Re: The Act That Inspires Me In My New Street In Calabar (photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:06pm On May 25, 2023
GoWithGood:
Some is not actually sense of entitlement, but show of kindness. Like he said, how can a family member be sick and need help and you have the capacity to help but refuses to. If eventually the same person dies, you will come and shed fake tears. Please try and separate entitlement from "doing good".

And how do you know he has the “capacity to help”?
Because he has “a big hotel”? Do you if or how much he owes the bank? Or staff? Or suppliers?!

Again, with the ingrained Nigerian Culture of Entitlement…
If someone tells you they can’t help, take it in GOOD FAITH. And if they can, be APPRECIATIVE!

Do not assume you are entitled to another person’s assistance…
Whatever you may believe (correctly or erroneously) is their “capacity to help”! It’s NOT your right.

>
Re: The Act That Inspires Me In My New Street In Calabar (photos) by sukkot: 7:09am On May 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Sukkot, come read an example of what I was trying to make you understand the other day about help.
Anybody can give/receive help to/from anybody, regardless.
One would never know what they might need in life.
from reading the story i dont see where it disagrees with what i said. dude is simply saying it may not be the richest person who would help you and also nowhere in the story is there a poor helpless person trying to help someone doing better. two different things lol
Re: The Act That Inspires Me In My New Street In Calabar (photos) by Kathyl: 6:34am On Jun 18, 2023
[quote author=Chifriend post=123319409]So I recently I recently moved into Calabar and I'm currently looking for a standard one bedroom flat at Mekenge can you help me secure one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s First Storey Building Records 13,609 Visitors In 2018 / Electrified Mud House Commissioned In African Country (Photos) / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.