Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

How Will U Like 2 Propose/ B Proposed 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will U Like 2 Propose/ B Proposed 2 (1010 Views)

She Propose 2 Him And He Accepted, "Does He Need 2 Propose 2 Her Again As D Man? / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will U Like 2 Propose/ B Proposed 2 by Omooze(f): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2007
Every lady has always had dis dream of her guy proposing to her in a very romantic, lovely way. depending on her likes/ dislikes.
As 4me i think im sick of d regular ring in d ice-cream stuff, angry i would like 2b proposed 2 in a diffrnt setting dts very romantic dt will leave me breathless. lipsrsealed but i guess i will leave dt 2 my boyfrnd 2 figure it out
So i'm throwing dis open let me hear ur views. cheesy
Re: How Will U Like 2 Propose/ B Proposed 2 by shostar: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2007
funny! just do something out of place
Re: How Will U Like 2 Propose/ B Proposed 2 by iice(f): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2007
Free fall!
Re: How Will U Like 2 Propose/ B Proposed 2 by MajestyHRH(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2007
@poster. ever heard the saying: if you want something done right, then you'll have to do it yourself?

Hence, instead of fantasizing and daydreaming of how some knight in a shinning armor is gonna come sweep you off your feet to propose to you, why can't you start thinking of how and where you gonna propose to that special guy?

Is that a crime if a babe proposes? I mean, is there a written code somewhere that it's gotta be the guy who must do the proposal?

No, I don't think so.
Re: How Will U Like 2 Propose/ B Proposed 2 by sylvao2000(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2007
@poster ;; He will propose to you the day you will get hold of him in bed with another woman. hope that will be nice for your man to do because you need it in a different way abi grin grin grin daydreamer like U.
Re: How Will U Like 2 Propose/ B Proposed 2 by dangerous01(m): 8:25am On Jul 13, 2015
Just buy her a ferrari and iphone 6 + .but this magic only work for nigerian girls oo I warn you o
Re: How Will U Like 2 Propose/ B Proposed 2 by Godskidmidas(m): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2015
Propose on third mainland bridge in front of a fast coming truck

Get married in heaven or hell, as the case may be.
Re: How Will U Like 2 Propose/ B Proposed 2 by Johnnoah1st: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2015
Omooze:
Every lady has always had dis dream of her guy proposing to her in a very romantic, lovely way. depending on her likes/ dislikes.
As 4me i think im sick of d regular ring in d ice-cream stuff, angry i would like 2b proposed 2 in a diffrnt setting dts very romantic dt will leave me breathless. lipsrsealed but i guess i will leave dt 2 my boyfrnd 2 figure it out
So i'm throwing dis open let me hear ur views. cheesy
I WILL LIKE TO PROPOSE TO HER, BY GIVING HER THE KEY TO THE PRIVATE JET AND AND BUGATTI VERYON I BOUGHT FOR HER.

(1) (Reply)

Love Of An Older Woman / I Need A Girl Friend / Why Are Some Girls Nasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.