Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok (48242 Views)

Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" / 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok by ogomma: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2007
pls is it possible that a girl can disvirgin her self wit her hand  or finger does it work out pls so dat i ll let my friend 2 kno ok.
Re: Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok by liftedone(f): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This is too much to stomach. Absolutely unbelievable. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok by CrazyMan(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2007
A girl can’t disvirgin herself through fingering. It’s possible that her hand can tear the hymen covering the virgina as a result of her fingering herself; but if the girl hasn’t slept with anyone, then she’s still a virgin.
Re: Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok by uf4oma(f): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2007
@poster, I am thinking that you are a kid who is curious about sex and is looking for some answers. I am not a medical doctor, so I do not know if fingering yourself can equal disvirgining yourself. But if the objective of your friend is to keep her virginity, she should not be fingering herself at all. She should be concentrating on her studies. She should find things to do that will take her mind off sex, like some sports, dancing, singing, swimming. Anything that does not relate to sex and sexual activity. I am thinking that your friend's hormones are raging at the moment and she is thinking of what to do to relieve this itch. She is probably a moral girl who does not know how to handle these hormones. In my time, there was a book called Everything a Tenage Girl Should Know, by some doctor. It helped me loads and I will advise that you and your friend and even your group of friends get this book and read together. There are a lot of useful advise in there. If you have any further questions, please contact me through email. Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok by solo2(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2007
If you have an anwser why not tell her? but to me pls. do not do it .
Re: Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok by desgiezd(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2007
crazykid:

A girl can’t disvirgin herself through fingering. It’s possible that her hand can tear the hymen covering the virgina as a result of her fingering herself; but if the girl hasn’t slept with anyone, then she’s still a virgin.

Ummmmmmh, crazy indeed! LOL
Re: Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok by noblegrex: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
Its possible,bt y will she want to do that or y did she do that. Cos I guess she want to knw if she's still a virging after removing d veil.or mayb she doesn't want any guy to do that for her or no guy is worth it. If she hasn't done that ls don't try it n if u have, no qualms.many guys have alredy taking fate. Bt pray God help u n try to help yourself. Pelee
Re: Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
op ask ur doctor
Re: Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok by virging(m): 4:16am On Jan 25, 2017
Joy kingdom Join the great joy kingdom today, Do you want to become a business Man/Woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge, Pastor,Politician, Musician, Doctor, Footballer, Student, Do you want be a Famous Artist or an Actor (e t.c) and you want to be Rich, Powerful and be Famous in the world and also get sum of 600,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 900,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been giving money to start up a business of your own choice… interested contact great agent via :..Email head quarters (jacksean687@gmail.com) BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE JOY KINGDOM........ ..................... .......................... 1. A Cash reward worth $1,000,000, 00USD after initiation. 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $33,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove. 9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000,00 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.

1 Share

Re: Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok by Kwinolly(f): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Am interestd

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Get Together Party'03 / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.