Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Why Are Some Girls Nasty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Nasty (1014 Views)

7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Girls Nasty by karikatalk(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2007
There is this new recruit in my office. Almost everybody is weary of her bad mouth. She was actually employed from england to come work with us in nigeria. but anytime she makes a statement, all she could say are statements like:

"what kind of stupid talk is that, dont be crasy, you are silly and all sort."

being an african guy i seldom get to her end because of her bad way of speaking. But even with my avoidance, we got to exchange hot words in the office because of this her bossy or feeling like a king kind of attitude.

I dont like to have misunderstanding with people. I find my concience not settled because of this. i see myself as above exchanging hot words with her in the office. i went to her to tell her i was sorry cause of my reputation which i will not like to be dented. i thot of now keeping her at arms lenght but wont that disturb my spiritual wavelenght with God.

Pls who can teach me on how to deal with difficult people like her. especially those girls who has little money and think that the whole world is under them.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Nasty by dot2002(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2007
this is a very delicate issue, first she might have no confidence at all and act out to feel a little important. or she might be acting out because of an abusive relationship. either way wish are the two extreme case, you work in the same establishment so even if both of you are not best buddies, you should be able to set your differences aside and achieve some results. Naturally women don't do such thing as trying to be unnecessarily rude, not with what they put up with in the bed-room.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Nasty by yimiton(f): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2007
Talking here might not work.
I think the best bet is silence. This might back fire but I'll advice you give her a dose of her medicine without actually talking. Look at her like shit and she'll wonder what makes you so thick.
Do you remember how Dare behaved in Project Fame? I'm not one of his fans! He made every other person in the house feel inferior without necessarily talking or saying anything to them.
Try that approach if you know how to pull it, but if you don't know how to, avoid her like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Nasty by karikatalk(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2007
thanks dot. i will just try and work my way around her though. you scared me with that your profile o God! shocked
Re: Why Are Some Girls Nasty by chychy(f): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2007
Silence is the best treatment 4 pple like that, just ignore her and don't let her get 2 u.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Nasty by dot2002(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2007
karikatalk i will change back to my fiery persona because it make guys try to steal me away from my man, one jeeze is more than enough, another one is asking too much.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Nasty by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2007
What such ladies hate is to be looked down upon by not paying attention to them, you can try that. Also each time she talks to you, look at her straight in the eye, don't talk much, preferably answer in monologues and move on. Anytime she's with another female, pay more attention to that one rather than her, she would fear. wink
Re: Why Are Some Girls Nasty by adekennis(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2007
OMG, i would snub her till death do us part
@poster just try keep malice with her afterall she's not feeding you now!! undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls Nasty by karikatalk(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2007
thanks guys i really appreciate all your comments. i will work with them.

@dot: na wa for you o! have a great day

Great day to all you guys too

bye.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me What You Think? Yoruba Or Igbo Either Way Double Crossed / Best Dam Thing / I Must Confess, We Have Wrong Impression About Our Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.