Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu (37741 Views)

Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair / Tony Blair Holds Diplomatic Talks With Tinubu (Video) / 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by SoftP(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2023
Q
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Formation10: 9:49pm On May 23, 2023
KingKO22:

You and all your IPOB members have been saying the same thing even all your pastors prayed and fasted to no avails

That should teach you and your dot in a circle republicans that Asiwaju is God project for Nigeria and nothing can IPOB can do to stop him
Mr man leave God at of this if he is god sent other party will accept defeat without any complain even you knew that the election was rigged inec didn't conduct election but select there candidate
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by reyscrub(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2023
Tntsi:
Tinubu will not sit on the seat of president.
He is heading to a disastrous fall.

This year 2023, Peter obi and Datti ahmed will kick start the new Nigeria

Pls wake up abeg o boy.

Army they flog your father, instead make you beg and be humble to save your palle, you stay far they brag say you won go hire tug come help you deal with them, abeg who motivate your chicken to dare hawk?

If na play you they, abeg be serious ok because Obi self don they warm up for 2027 next election because BAT don fly this already ok.

6 Likes

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by WantsandMore: 9:50pm On May 23, 2023
God1000:
Tony Blair meeting with him should not be news, Mr Blair is an Ex-prime minister.

But I have small advice for the incoming government if they eventually get sworn in, this global era is an opportunity for Nigeria to reassert herself because South Africa is gradually isolating itself by siding with Russia and China.

Western countries are looking for new friends and partners in Africa
Nigeria's foreign policy has been focused on Africa as a regional power and characterized by non-alignment, non-intentional interference in the internal affairs of other nations, and regional economic cooperation and development.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Formation10: 9:50pm On May 23, 2023
KingKO22:

You and all your IPOB members have been saying the same thing even all your pastors prayed and fasted to no avails

That should teach you and your dot in a circle republicans that Asiwaju is God project for Nigeria and nothing can IPOB can do to stop him
Mr man leave God out of this if he is god sent other party will accept defeat without any complain even you knew that the election was rigged inec didn't conduct election but select there candidate
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Mccullum: 9:52pm On May 23, 2023
Obid'iots are still dreaming by looking for Peethief Obi's manhood

2 Likes

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by kpompey: 9:53pm On May 23, 2023
Tntsi:

Peter Obi will not sit on the seat of president.

4 Likes

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Bigmouth3: 9:53pm On May 23, 2023
God1000:
Tony Blair meeting with him should not be news, Mr Blair is an Ex-prime minister.

But I have small advice for the incoming government if they eventually get sworn in, this global era is an opportunity for Nigeria to reassert herself because South Africa is gradually isolating itself by siding with Russia and China.

If someone with your mentality becomes president ,then nigeria is doomed .
South africa isolating itself? When ,where ,how?
So siding with Russia is isolating oneself?
Do you know how many countries are supporting Russia internally?
Do you know meaning of brics ?
You didn't advice that our priority should be joining brics . ThankGod tinubu will put people with knowledge about international politics into critical positions not people like you

1 Like

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by twilliamx(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2023
Tntsi:

You will fall before him

3 Likes

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by twilliamx(m): 9:54pm On May 23, 2023
silibaba:
Living dead discussing trash when he should Know that Obi is on da way

You are definitely silly baba

3 Likes

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by oloshun(m): 9:54pm On May 23, 2023
I blame Ariel and PDP for this. Why would Atiku underestimate Tinubu? Someone that a case as governor against a sitting president who was your boss? And he raised the red flag by saying emi lo kan, and you didn’t know it was time for alliance with some political parties? Atiku is Nora politician

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2023
God1000:

You mean new fools and ploughers?
The west doesn't have real friends or partners in Africa, my brother, but slaves and useful idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by PJ123: 9:59pm On May 23, 2023
Tntsi:

You will be alive to witness Tinubu's prosperous reign in Jesus name. Nigeria rejects Peter Obi in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by hardbody: 9:59pm On May 23, 2023
KingKO22:

Leave God out of this crappy thing you guys are banding around. Look at that pic again, Buhari looked more presidential. Baba Tinubu is washed out I swear down
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Larryndelaw: 9:59pm On May 23, 2023
Tntsi:

Another one on the loose. Let's take him to Abeokuta quickly

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Laple0541(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2023
I love my incoming president

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT UNDER TINUBU BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2023
Vyzz:
7 black men receiving the great white man because he has things to say that will make nigeria better.

We are still being colonized

If them give u Visa now to Japan go UK u no go waste time.

U dey use their cream
U dey drink their tea
U dey use their soap

1 Like

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Another one on the loose. Let's take him to Abeokuta quickly

Straight to yaba left

2 Likes

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Hotwest: 10:06pm On May 23, 2023
President no fit this man at all...see who dey wan represent Nigeria grin
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by am4truth(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2023
silibaba:
Living dead discussing trash when he should Know that Obi is on da way

Yes... On the way to agulu in Biafra land.
Jokers

2 Likes

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:10pm On May 23, 2023
We have been on the side of the USA led west, what did we gain from that?
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by musicwriter(m): 10:13pm On May 23, 2023
God1000:

How long more do you want to be enslaved by western nations?

Haven't they enslaved you enough since 1600?

The fall of the incoming government begins with the visit of Tony Blair. He's not here for any reason to benefit you, rather he's a front for western globalist rippers trying to re-invent slavery for the 21st century.

Just in case you're interested in knowing the reason Mr. Blair is in Nigeria, see https://www.nairaland.com/2330102/kick-tony-blair-out-nigeria

That's a thread I created to warn people in 2015 when Blair showed up after Buhari was declared winner of the presidential election. Everything I said then is still as relevant today.
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:13pm On May 23, 2023
Is Tony Blair an investor?

Abi the druggie wan introduce am to him personal babalawo?
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by kmaster007: 10:21pm On May 23, 2023
Who cares
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Melagros(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2023
Tntsi:

Amen
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by DOM7: 10:23pm On May 23, 2023
Two criminals! Birds of a feather......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech / Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.