Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu (37758 Views)

Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair / Tony Blair Holds Diplomatic Talks With Tinubu (Video) / 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Reincarnation10: 12:41am On May 24, 2023
AImiron:
Obidenseeee lackeys won't like this, dem still dey look for their imaginary mandate wey lost inside red sea. Confused and sore losers 😂😂😂 Eni jere. Tinubu na una presido for the next 4 years, if una like am , make una hang unasef
Dem no lose mandate o. Na manhood dem lose o!!

1 Like

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Reincarnation10: 12:46am On May 24, 2023
reyscrub:

Pls wake up abeg o boy.

Army they flog your father, instead make you beg and be humble to save your palle, you stay far they brag say you won go hire tug come help you deal with them, abeg who motivate your chicken to dare hawk?

If na play you they, abeg be serious ok because Obi self don they warm up for 2027 next election because BAT don fly this already ok.

Who told you Obi will come and contest in 2027? Against who??… Obi knows this is his only chance, when they can use lies and propaganda to defame Tinubu. By 2027, if Tinubu talk talk say him no do again sef, Nigerians go drag am.
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Jagabanarmy: 12:51am On May 24, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1661061777046503424?t=76hPFK3_7VwmfsE0PNfN7A&s=19
let me officially announced Jagaban 'chief of Staff - "Gaja' the rock. His intelligence and eloquence will shape the functionality of that office. I can see massive progress on the way
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Jagabanarmy: 12:55am On May 24, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1661061777046503424?t=76hPFK3_7VwmfsE0PNfN7A&s=19
As it dey sweet me e dey pain them. God bless our incoming president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by 9jaRealist: 12:59am On May 24, 2023
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by JaskanFactor: 1:01am On May 24, 2023
Vyzz:
7 black men receiving the great white man because he has things to say that will make nigeria better.

We are still being colonized

tony blair is the master mind behind the ongoing genocide in sahel region and Nigeria
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by EKONGKING: 1:03am On May 24, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

And like Sonwolu rightly said, these jobs are mainly for the youths and not for the 60 and above. But the youths.

Some people have 100% confidence that they will suffer hardship. These people infact say it with pride and are so hopeful, even prayerful that they should suffer for the next 4/8 years of Tinubu's government. And I wish them what they are hoping for in FULL MEASURE.

As for the rest of us, we are hopeful that
everything Tinubu will touch in the next 4/8 years will bring nothing but smiles on our faces and in our hearts. PROSPERITY AND MUCH MORE PROSPERITY IN FULL MEASURE.
cheesy

Bro , i tire for these people .

No Innovation ideas ,just negative thinking .
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Blazebond(m): 1:08am On May 24, 2023
God1000:
Tony Blair meeting with him should not be news, Mr Blair is an Ex-prime minister.

But I have small advice for the incoming government if they eventually get sworn in, this new global era is an opportunity for Nigeria to reassert herself because South Africa is gradually isolating itself by siding with Russia and China.

Western countries are looking for new friends and partners in Africa

South Africa is isolating herself because she is siding with Russia and China,the way some of you reason like slaves is bad,the indoctrination that the u.sand u.k have done on people like you needs to be scrubbed from your brain.
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by okuta007: 2:25am On May 24, 2023
talkative— talking praprapra like a woman

emolokan agbado ola cassavani fake bishop

who cares what you and Tony Blair discussed

Idiot mandate thief 😂
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by zomby(m): 3:20am On May 24, 2023
MetaPhysical:
Watch what I say here, now that Tinubu met with Tony Blair, Peter Obi is busy trying to also find a world leader to meet. He doesn't mind to empty LP treasury even to just take photo ops with Zelensky for self promotion.

I heard he was at Dangote refinery. Who invite am, he must think it was church where people will stand up with applause as he walked in.

In another local people jist I heard it said some youths already boarding Young Shall Grow to cross the newly commissioned Muhammadu Buhari bridge come FTZ to find work. grin grin
They said na their people developed Lekki, they have right to come work there. grin grin

Up Nigeria!

Lol…you are a very funny man!

Even Dangote was very surprised to see the foolish man at the refinery ceremony.
I’m 100% sure that the dude doesn’t know the folks that put the blueprints of the free trade zone together. Only God knows if the bloodyfool even knows the difference between a gas station and a refinery. Clueless ragamuffin!
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by zomby(m): 3:33am On May 24, 2023
Blazebond:

South Africa is isolating herself because she is siding with Russia and China,the way some of you reason like slaves is bad,the indoctrination that the u.sand u.k have done on people like you needs to be scrubbed from your brain.

Let me ask you a few questions:
1. During the pandemic, how much money did China and Russia contribute to any african countries?
2. How many vaccines came to Africa from China and how many came from Russia?

I can tell you how much the United States of America contributed not only to Nigeria, but also to all other african countries. I can also confirmed that USA was responsible for more than 90% of the vaccines that were distributed in Africa.

Furthermore, I can confirm to you 100% that China that created the virus did not contribute kobo to any african countries during the pandemic. And the magnificent Russia also pretty much kept to themselves during the pandemic…USA was the main country playing the Giant of the world. So, feel free to turn your back towards USA and UK, but maybe it is a good idea to first get yourselves together in africa before digging your graves; you do not bite the fingers that feed you.
You can castigate USA as you desire, but they mostly show up when it counts.

By the way, are you an Igbo man? Because from the way you think, I could just tell that being reasonable is not part of your method of operation.
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Tflex01: 3:46am On May 24, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Ok..

After may 29..before i give you a dime ,you will swear with four dieties to me that you never voted for APC..

I am also going to inform kemi my lawyer to subtly increase d house rent of all my tenants that supported APC during election..

I am wicked like that..
All of una go get sense

Lol imagination wan kill this beggar. grin

cheesy
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by joe1309: 4:18am On May 24, 2023
God1000:
Tony Blair meeting with him should not be news, Mr Blair is an Ex-prime minister.

But I have small advice for the incoming government if they eventually get sworn in, this new global era is an opportunity for Nigeria to reassert herself because South Africa is gradually isolating itself by siding with Russia and China.

I understand ur pllight my guy, greet Obi for me...
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Legendre2(m): 4:30am On May 24, 2023
One can only wonder the things that goes through the mind of Blair as he felt the weak grip of Tinubu's hand in the handshake.
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by WELEBOO(m): 5:17am On May 24, 2023
KingKO22:

You and all your IPOB members have been saying the same thing even all your pastors prayed and fasted to no avails

That should teach you and your dot in a circle republicans that Asiwaju is God project for Nigeria and nothing can IPOB can do to stop him
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by kokomilala(m): 5:20am On May 24, 2023
@God1000, I like your line of reasoning. It aligns with mine.

Yes, SA, whether deliberately or unwittingly, is isolating itself in global diplomacy by taking sides with Russia. It's like it's drifting back to the Apartheid era when it was isolated as a pariah nation. This is an opportunity for Nigeria, as you correctly put it, to assert itself in world diplomacy. And, I know Tinubu is one who doesn't pass up such opportunities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by WELEBOO(m): 5:25am On May 24, 2023
Apart from your post being myopic and kindergarten, it has all the trappings of a very tribalistic and an ethnic bigot laced with it. At this juncture you should practically be ashamed of yourself and regretting the day you were conceived. "TRIBAL AGBAYA"
KingKO22:

You and all your IPOB members have been saying the same thing even all your pastors prayed and fasted to no avails

That should teach you and your dot in a circle republicans that Asiwaju is God project for Nigeria and nothing can IPOB can do to stop him
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by adewale2011(m): 5:54am On May 24, 2023

Bleep the West
China is the New King 💯

God1000:

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:01am On May 24, 2023
God1000:

You have a point 🤔
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by onlyboyson(m): 6:01am On May 24, 2023
[b][/b] THE WALKING DEAD MEETING WITH EX MINISTER BEWARE OF PUTTING
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by guvna(m): 6:04am On May 24, 2023
Tntsi:
Tinubu will not sit on the seat of president.
He is heading to a disastrous fall.

This year 2023, Peter obi and Datti ahmed will kick start the new Nigeria

FOOL!!
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Diligence: 6:11am On May 24, 2023
Tony Blair? Which year? Photo shoot kinda!

21st century & in 2023, inec-select is 'proudly' showg photo with Tony Blair, NOT, RS: Rishi Sunak?

What a joke/jack!

Take Back Your Country
Return The Stolen Mandate
Illegitimacy is Baad!
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by stevups(m): 6:15am On May 24, 2023
Tntsi:
Tinubu will not sit on the seat of president.

This year 2023, Peter obi and Datti ahmed will kick start the new Nigeria
Wake up
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Lhanre(m): 6:23am On May 24, 2023
Corridon:
Continue viewing the truth as sarcasm until Tinubu ends up in prison. Even his supporters like you won't escape punishment for truncating our democracy.

grin grin grin Wao. We have a serious intellectual deficit problem in this country. People can no longer reason rationally and hold on to every insensible predictions of their so-called men of God.

I cross my hand and watch you become depressed as your dillussions fade away in the next 49months.
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by plaindealer: 6:24am On May 24, 2023
And some useless clown still dey look for his manhood..

Life no balance at all..

grin grin

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by ItswellMike: 6:31am On May 24, 2023
KingKO22:

Asiwaju is NOT God project for Nigeria....
But u are free to call it anything you want
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by omooba74(m): 6:33am On May 24, 2023
Mr Man,Tinubu's presidency is GOD's project,if he's not destined to be there,no devil or human can make it so, accept fate,moves on, eschew bitterness and hatred cos no election is perfect even the mighty USA election was disputed.Just think, despite all odds against ASIWAJU,he still came out victorious,he needs our prayers and supports to succeed as President.His reign will favour us all...
Formation10:
Mr man leave God at of this if he is god sent other party will accept defeat without any complain even you knew that the election was rigged inec didn't conduct election but select there candidate

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by xevove2061: 6:34am On May 24, 2023
God1000:

Why must everyone associate themselves with America and the West? Abi Russia and China no be world power too? They have everything the other side has so what is wrong with associating with Russia and China?
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by adebare70(m): 6:39am On May 24, 2023
[quote author=Tntsi post=123325364]Tinubu will not sit on the seat of president.
is year 2023, Peter obi GOD WHY?
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by omooba74(m): 6:40am On May 24, 2023
I can see jealousy in your statement but you need to calm down cos Tinubu is now the president elect against all odds,moves on, eschew politic of hatred and bitterness.May his presidency brings forth needed peace and economy prosperity to us all...
hardbody:

Leave God out of this crappy thing you guys are banding around. Look at that pic again, Buhari looked more presidential. Baba Tinubu is washed out I swear down
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 6:41am On May 24, 2023
I saw this on Twitter yesterday cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark / Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo / Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.