Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu (37750 Views)

Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair / Tony Blair Holds Diplomatic Talks With Tinubu (Video) / 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by femicyrus(m): 6:42am On May 24, 2023
Tntsi:
Tinubu will not sit on the seat of president.
He is heading to a disastrous fall.

This year 2023, Peter obi and Datti ahmed will kick start the new Nigeria
But atiku came 2nd.
If tinubu falls, how will obi emerge?
Obidient should not neutralize your brain from functioning
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by omooba74(m): 6:44am On May 24, 2023
Amen but you are not the only one that loves him,sane Nigerians love him.May ASIWAJU'S reigns favour us all...
Laple0541:
I love my incoming president

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT UNDER TINUBU BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by omooba74(m): 6:46am On May 24, 2023
Bitter soul !!! Be happy for once,you still have good four years,you can continue like this...
Hotwest:
President no fit this man at all...see who dey wan represent Nigeria grin
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by teadrake(m): 6:47am On May 24, 2023
Tntsi:

Good dreams. Come May 29 and beyond, you shall be quoted
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by GEEBITE: 6:57am On May 24, 2023
Meeting with a disgraced former PM. Even his party Labour does not want anything to do with a fibbing Tony.
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1661061777046503424?t=76hPFK3_7VwmfsE0PNfN7A&s=19
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Navalsadiq(m): 7:09am On May 24, 2023
God1000:
Tony Blair meeting with him should not be news, Mr Blair is an Ex-prime minister.

But I have small advice for the incoming government if they eventually get sworn in, this new global era is an opportunity for Nigeria to reassert herself because South Africa is gradually isolating itself by siding with Russia and China.we don't need them.their friendship is of no good.eurooe and america doesn't mean well for the African race

Western countries are looking for new friends and partners in Africa
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Ewedegubbler: 7:11am On May 24, 2023
Tony criminal / conman. what else would he be discussing except contracts and consulting biz?
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by motih35295(m): 7:12am On May 24, 2023
Asiwaju

I'm selling my Hisense fridge
Side by side door
Good and very nice condition
Affordable price
Location PH
Serious buyers contact

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Invitationn: 7:12am On May 24, 2023
God1000:
Tony Blair meeting with him should not be news, Mr Blair is an Ex-prime minister.

But I have small advice for the incoming government if they eventually get sworn in, this new global era is an opportunity for Nigeria to reassert herself because South Africa is gradually isolating itself by siding with Russia and China.

Lol
Nigeria can be friends with both the US and China at the same time.
It’s only fools that take sides.
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Abemy(m): 7:21am On May 24, 2023
Tinibu never started work, but is diminishing on daily basis. He is slowly becoming a shadow of himself, see as every other person in the picture looks lively, except him. I am deeply concerned.

Those who benefited from Buhari's ill health, has introduced another business in Nigeria's governance.

I weep for my country.
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Owopumpy: 7:21am On May 24, 2023
[quoojukwu blood

Stupid Igbo youthste author=Tntsi post=123325364]Tinubu will not sit on the seat of president.

This year 2023, Peter obi and Datti ahmed will kick start the new Nigeria[/quote]
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Slurity(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2023
Tntsi:

Stop embarrassing Obidients in the public, act maturely at least once in a while. Tinubu is the next president rigged or not. That is a fact that nothing can change, learn to leave with it.
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by transient123(m): 7:30am On May 24, 2023
God1000:

But I have small advice for the incoming government if they eventually get sworn in, this new global era is an opportunity for Nigeria to reassert herself because South Africa is gradually isolating itself by siding with Russia and China.

No one is to be trusted amongst these lots....what should be most important is what benefits Nigeria, Nigeria and Nigeria, then any willing partnership.

When I see these guys frolicking with Africa, it sends shivers down my spine because they remain strong and progressing at the expense of our foolery and corrupt leadership.

They only steal and arm twist African leaders especially the Europeans.
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by flexyrule(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2023
Tntsi:

You people underestimate these people.

That's where the failure started from.
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by omooba74(m): 7:43am On May 24, 2023
Are u talking about region that contribute 5%? grin grin grin
Starhearts:

Buhari ones describe one region in Nigeria as a DOT in d CIRCLE 🔵

Pls who knw d region?
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Starhearts: 7:47am On May 24, 2023
omooba74:
Are u talking about region that contribute 5%? grin grin grin

Am talking about d region dat declare Monday sit at home
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Faposky95: 7:51am On May 24, 2023
Of all past leaders, Blair
This shows the charade our leaders employ for the dailies.....
Why not humble yourself and join hands with other African countries and show solidarity.....same ni
Tony Blair is a fraud....tried cashing out by driving Britain to bomb Iraq on basis of weapons of Mass destruction.

Why is he not talking with the economic big wigs for a change.....
Well, I'll not be surprised....
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Chucks13: 7:59am On May 24, 2023
God1000:

Bro, South Africa will be dead in a matter of time because its a shock to see a Africa country who should have just stay neutral in Ukraine and Russia war taken side.

Anyway, I strongly believe under Tinubu Nigeria will rise again definitely......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Charx122: 8:03am On May 24, 2023
God1000:

Tony Blair former Prime minister of England now want to be Nigeria technical
Adviser, and Tinubu head Coach ok nau.
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Diligent1(f): 8:07am On May 24, 2023
Tntsi:

The enemies of Tinubu shall fall and they shall not rise again. Amen
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Diligent1(f): 8:10am On May 24, 2023
omooba74:
Amen but you are not the only one that loves him,sane Nigerians love him.May ASIWAJU'S reigns favour us all...
Amen
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Emperor5(m): 8:13am On May 24, 2023
Tntsi:

I'm not fans of jagaban but still surprised how some Nigerians believed that Tinubu will not Wear in as presido, wetin be una secret?
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Menclothing: 8:14am On May 24, 2023
Things are falling in good place for investment

I have an agricultural template plan than can create 15million jobs in a year government won’t spend a kobo and food sufficiency
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Hotwest: 8:16am On May 24, 2023
omooba74:
Bitter soul !!! Be happy for once,you still have good four years,you can continue like this...
Buhari receive wotowoto 8years. What is 4years.

This man be like walking corpse. Nigeria will have to have the ugliest president
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by wwwkaycom(m): 8:21am On May 24, 2023
Tntsi:

You will continue to labour in vain
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by IkeAnumudu: 8:29am On May 24, 2023
Tntsi:

You suffer from a severe case of raw madness - the type that soon enters the market if not quickly checked.

You perpetually ANGRY & HATEFUL people from THE DOT just don’t realise that the rest of Nigeria has moved on from your infantile tantrums!

You behave like babies who kick when they don’t have their way in everything and who also want to grab every toy that the neighbours’ children have. Shame on you shameless people.

The world has moved on from you. Most sensible people cannot understand how a RELIGIOUS & TRIBAL CANDIDATE (PETER OBI) could possibly have expected to make any serious inroads into the hefty voting blocs in the FAR NORTH when he (and his IPOB people) hate the Northerners terribly and also hate their RELIGION.

Enough of the rest of us trying to please you unpleasable people. You are territorial and you are so selfish such that it is always all about you, as far as you are concerned. Thunder fire you and your fellow despicable haters!
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Solitechworld(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2023
God1000:

More reasons we need well informed leaders, not these bunch of Olórí burúkú that only care about what will.benefit them and their Family not the masses..

It is high time we know those MF westerners don't mean well for us..

US is also sending half of its congress to our swearing in...
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by sevenseas(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2023
God1000:

Ok, What exactly this WESTERN friends done for Nigeria?

Let me guess:
cheap mobile phones so poor can have access,
loans so we can build road, trains etc
Improved dollar so our economy can proposer
SAP program to better our lives
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by Solitechworld(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2023
zomby:

Let me ask you a few questions:
1. During the pandemic, how much money did China and Russia contribute to any african countries?
2. How many vaccines came to Africa from China and how many came from Russia?

I can tell you how much the United States of America contributed not only to Nigeria, but also to all other african countries. I can also confirmed that USA was responsible for more than 90% of the vaccines that were distributed in Africa.

Furthermore, I can confirm to you 100% that China that created the virus did not contribute kobo to any african countries during the pandemic. And the magnificent Russia also pretty much kept to themselves during the pandemic…USA was the main country playing the Giant of the world. So, feel free to turn your back towards USA and UK, but maybe it is a good idea to first get yourselves together in africa before digging your graves; you do not bite the fingers that feed you.
You can castigate USA as you desire, but they mostly show up when it counts.

By the way, are you an Igbo man? Because from the way you think, I could just tell that being reasonable is not part of your method of operation.

Lol... it surprises me seeing people like you that only cares about what enters their stomach.... out of what you were given by the US during pandemic, which of those benefited you and your family? Do you know how much we have benefited from China?

People are driving away from US hegemony, but here you are talking about what you were given during pandemics...

Well it is people like you that voted for APC again!
Re: What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu by mokwechineme: 9:28am On May 24, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1661061777046503424?t=76hPFK3_7VwmfsE0PNfN7A&s=19
see as Tinubu be like juju. It's like they forgot to give him dosage because he is depressingly emaciated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nickel Discovered In Dangoma, Kaduna, Nigeria / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.