Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) (56542 Views)

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) / Wired - Wife Locks Husband's Head In A Cage To Get Him To Quite Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by linearity: 7:36pm On May 24, 2023
turmacs:
Later now if him enter the house and beat the hell out of the woman, shebi they'll start to call the man a wicked woman beater? some women just don't have sense.. I'll always treat my man with love no matter how stupid he gets, because I know they can get stupid at times and I know how to handle men like that. Marry who you can deal with when he gets crazy.

Na like dis una dey do advertisement until dem marry una put for house, then una go change am for the poor undiscerning guy.

Now every thing dey on promo, ‘marry me get two of me free’, men wey know know!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by crackhouse(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2023
Believe this at your own peril. Na one of them foolish couples around. Comedians and skit makers. Their videos full Facebook.
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Dagger111(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2023
turmacs:
Later now if him enter the house and beat the hell out of the woman, shebi they'll start to call the man a wicked woman beater? some women just don't have sense.. I'll always treat my man with love no matter how stupid he gets, because I know they can get stupid at times and I know how to handle men like that. Marry who you can deal with when he gets crazy.

Is that you on your DP? If yes... let me knw, you can a of use to my company's marketing and advertisement depts. Pls acknowledge.
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by LeeSmart: 7:54pm On May 24, 2023
I can't imagine ma wife doing dis to me..... last last na better hot sex go finish all dis wahala...thank God say rain dey fall self
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Exceed15: 8:32pm On May 24, 2023
This is another form of domestic abuse against men. If it was other way round, the idiot feminist who call for his head . Useless wife.
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On May 24, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Wife locks her husband outside his own home under the rain 😮Take a listen to her reasons!!!
If they are married, isn't the home also her own? undecided

Anyways, we need the backstory to better understand their grievances abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by zig2ryme04: 8:33pm On May 24, 2023
That's what my former land lady has been doing to her husband almost all the time

She turned her husband who is a Master holder to a cab man.

She went to her husband work place and naked herself that they should sack her husband because he doesn't give them money in the house and if they don't sack him she won't leave the place. Crazy woman.

So many other things she did.

I don't not wish for my enemy to live in that house

7 Likes

Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Exceed15: 8:35pm On May 24, 2023
LordIsaac:
The only reason I will have access to that house afterwards is to pick my shirts and trousers (if she allows me grin). Afterwards, I'll start looking for a house to rent as life must continue.
For I know that some people are just waiting for who will murder them because of these hard times, and I shall not be a victim!

Agreed bro. If my wife tries this with me I will send her back to her parents. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Jagabanarmy: 8:36pm On May 24, 2023
Berrityga:
This one no be man nah. If its me I will break down the door. Beat her black and blue then trow her out under the rain. After the rain stops I'll trow her back in Bleep cold out of her body then bundle her with her properties back to her fathers house and ask for a return of my bride price.
Never beat a woman

1 Like

Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by N3TRAL: 8:36pm On May 24, 2023
Boring Nigerian men.

Woman is basically joking. Her husband couldn't pass the sweet vibe.

But he's still better than the majority that beat their wives. He's a good man but just needs to be more romantic.

If I were in his shoes, she'd be getting pregnant that night 😂

2 Likes

Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by isabi2lof: 8:36pm On May 24, 2023
Some women have gone through that also, so it isn't a new thing , they'll sort themselves out or go separate ways. 🥱🥱

I don't get , when something happens to a man it becomes a news , same thing that some women have been going through in the hands of wicked men and the society is not seeing anything bad in that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:36pm On May 24, 2023
You marry oyibo Divorce and 50% sharing formula!.. you come marry for Naija Stabbing, DNA and witchcraft.....Wetin man pikin go do self!!??
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by ofuonyebi: 8:36pm On May 24, 2023
may be the wife caught him coming from another woman in the other outside the gate room!
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Karleb(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2023
Na as goat stand for market, na so them dry price am abi how dem take talk am.

grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by lexy2014: 8:39pm On May 24, 2023
Dexy4yah:
I bet you 90% of men saw all the red flags in there wives before they got married to them....but they ignored it cuz of love.

Love is blind in relationship but in marriage love dey tear eye korokoro.

May God never allow me to marry a toxic woman

check out this one

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=187338157539389&aggr_v_ids[0]=187338157539389&notif_id=1683603924105165&notif_t=watch_follower_video&ref=notif

1 Like

Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Berrityga: 8:40pm On May 24, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Never beat a woman
you dey meant!!! If woman don rubbish you before you go get sense. Try dating a lady richer or older than you.

1 Like

Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by tuzle(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2023
newdawn2017:
it's her house equally as his. Beat for what. U rapid animal, u think say na all woman u will get away with such?
it is a skit if not, my wife should never try that with me. I won't beat her or touch her, shebi u said it is our house that is when u will know whose name is written on the property of the house, I will just pack out and sell the house change my number, go to another area that she won't know about

1 Like

Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by cjudy(m): 8:42pm On May 24, 2023
Don’t mind them. It’s staged. This is Odogwu Aisha and Bubu, the guy name is Chijioke they’re on facebook deceiving people with their staged lifestyle. Guys na acting. Very nonsense husband and wife. You need to see the nonsense they’re acting on facebook. Very immature husband and wife. Some times they will form divorce then the whole friends and family will come and settle it.

It’s acting. This is their new house they just rent last week

2 Likes

Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by staga: 8:43pm On May 24, 2023
When he beats the daylight out of her, that's when her eyes will clear.
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by bigdammyj: 8:44pm On May 24, 2023
Reading...
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by kush1000(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2023
Na skit ....they are content creator
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by ipobarecriminals: 8:45pm On May 24, 2023
angry
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by ParrotGirls360(f): 8:45pm On May 24, 2023
NLanders don't know this yeye couple. That's odogwu bubu and Aisha his wife. They keep acting drama upon drama to promote their Facebook page on Facebook.

It's scripted. Don't take them serious.

1 Like

Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by LifeisGood3310(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2023
This thing is common with women is now days
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Viridis(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2023
Yanbaba so you de nairaland. Skit makers
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Akalia(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2023
turmacs:
Na so you go sound nice now but when you marry you go begin show the man shege. No be woman you be again!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2023
Avoid Lucifer
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2023
BuddhaPalm:
Has to be a skit.

Don't mind them....they just dey catch cruise with people's data.
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Bfly: 8:50pm On May 24, 2023
Even though it is staged.

He decided to stay under the rain to appeal for pity. You will know quite well that he is aswell toxic.
It takes two to tangle.
All these married people coming to Nairaland to accuse their partners. Na wa o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' / Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.