Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise (56539 Views)

At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Vahat: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
We got married two years ago. My challenge is that my partner has a higher sexual drive and love sex so much.

Ever since we do make love,she has never for once be the one to say she is satisfied and that I should stop despite that most time it takes me between 10 to 25 minutes atimes to cum. The highest I can recall that i stayed long was 32minutes before I cum, yet in all these it looks to her as if I have not started the work and she feel disappointed anytime I cum because from her body language;she demands more and can withstand even up to one and half hours to 2hours before she can be satisfied and I can't go such.

I tried all I can but honestly I don't feel like a man for not even for once tell me or appreciate me on bed by telling me 'thank you, please cum na, your have stayed long,I am satisfied etc but will always rather willing to consume more and more despite that she needs sex most time and I responds to her demand. Even when I am tired and sweating profusely I keep on just to please her and I am getting fed up over this. I have never taken sex enhancement drug and will never take such.

I don't want to complain to her about. her insatiable sexual drive and how stressful it is riding on me to avoid her hiding her sexual feelings to me or taken it as insult or hurt her feelings and at the same time the fear of her looking for satisfaction from elsewhere. Please advise on how to handle this challenge.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by endsarrrs(f): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2022

Refractory period is what takes time for some men before they can continue sex

pre-intimacy is a big plus

Should you be enjoying love making or trying to impress someone?!

There isn't any trophy in marathon sex

Only death by fvcking

( Op come closer let me tell you something in your ear.....)

281 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by ibechris(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
This is where car jam Cartapillar...

U should have known this earlier. Life no get duplicate bros.

Watch out your heart beat before she would make u go artificial.

294 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by lecowas: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
ibechris:
This is where car jam Cartapillar...

U should have known this earlier. Life no get duplicate bros.

Watch out your heart beat before she would make u go artificial.

cheesy... U're right Sha, when sex is too long, most times it becomes boring. And sometimes after one hour as a man, u lose interest and begin to ask ursef in ur mind, what are you doing sef, the rest na just pretence and doing the needful.

350 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by shigishege: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Na kill she wan kill you. And if you wan die contunu

166 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Stargurl20(f): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Let others do the work for you. Have you forgotten division of labour?

175 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by decatalyst(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
You don go carry wetin pass you.

Nah you dey look for sister Esther in Nikki Minaj body grin

I wish your family, friends and business partners the fortitude to bear the loss in advance, if you don't have crucial conversation with her. Make she come work small and not conserve energy, waiting for you to come back from work and zap what's left of you. grin

313 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
This one is tired already.

I believe you were enjoying it on the onset

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Richy4(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Just 2 years of marriage?... U still have a long way to go...

To avoid gone too soon, kindly go to eBay and shop for battery powered adult gadgets... Present it to her as a substitute...

As she's playing with her toy, u will be busy writing business proposal, PowerPoint presentation, or any business project that will better your lives...

Anytime you wanna play, u do so at your own pace without looking at her face because that woman will never be satisfied in that department... The moment the thought of satisfying her crossed your mind, it might cost u your life... So be careful..

449 Likes 35 Shares

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by LadySarah: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Truly Nigerian men do not know what they want grin

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by doggedfighter(f): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
When other men complain of low libido.

This one has seen a high libido queen.

He's run here to wail.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by thorpido(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
LadySarah:
Some men have crossed over this way o. angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by HarunaWest(m): 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
Vahat:
We got married two years ago. My challenge is that my partner has a higher sexual drive and love sex so much.

Ever since we do make love,she has never for once be the one to say she is satisfied and that I should stop despite that most time it takes me between 10 to 25 minutes atimes to cum. The highest I can recall that i stayed long was 32minutes before I cum, yet in all these it looks to her as if I have not started the work and she feel disappointed anytime I cum because from her body language;she demands more and can withstand even up to one and half hours to 2hours before she can be satisfied and I can't go such.

I tried all I can but honestly I don't feel like a man for not even for once tell me or appreciate me on bed by telling me 'thank you, please cum na, your have stayed long,I am satisfied etc but will always rather willing to consume more and more despite that she needs sex most time and I responds to her demand. Even when I am tired and sweating profusely I keep on just to please her and I am getting fed up over this. I have never taken sex enhancement drug and will never take such.

I don't want to complain to her about. her insatiable sexual drive and how stressful it is riding on me to avoid her hiding her sexual feelings to me or taken it as insult or hurt her feelings and at the same time the fear of her looking for satisfaction from elsewhere. Please advise on how to handle this challenge.
From your story, its seems you have been the one riding her. Ask her to ride you instead make leg and waist pain am small.

481 Likes 47 Shares

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Klass99(f): 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
smiley

267 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Klass99(f): 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
smiley

111 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by sisisioge: 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
In addition to letting her be on top to run her out of energy in different positions, do a lot of pre-intimacy....it runs girls out of steam before the actual thing...that way she is almost ready to come before you....

By the way, didnt you see the memo about the importance of matching sexual levels with one's partner to avoid sorry stories? One partner will always feel bad if you're not at par...you dont want to hear what she really thinks about you or even says to her friends. Una no dey hear word grin

29 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by sisisioge: 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Klass99:

So......leg and waist dey pain you people, but una always want to knack? Somebody cannot even cuddle you people small to watch TV together, your gbola must rise and the next thing is start pushing for knack grin.

Stop putting images in my mind angry

Let me add that I'm a brethren grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Klass99(f): 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by sisisioge: 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Klass99:

Images are allowed for a brief moment and as long as you don't act on them. grin

Chai....let me go and drink water. Let the children of God remain blessed grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Richy4(m): 12:33am On Jun 21, 2022
Klass99:

Can you stimulate her clitoris with your fingers or mouth instead, until she cums, then you mount her, take your pleasure and all of you rest? You need to have a conversation with her, no matter how difficult it seems. An honest conversation where you both express your sexual preferences in bed, what turns you on, what gets you to climax sooner rather than later and anything else that matters to each of you.

Chai!!! Klass, where u come learn this kind thing now...I know say they no dey teach am for block rosary grin smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by techgen(m): 1:01am On Jun 21, 2022
Simple solution...lick 6 oranges...and mount her, it will take for like 1hr before you cum...before then...she go dey cry foul...bet me, fear go catch her... she'll learn to calm down and respect elder grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Ulunne777(f): 3:00am On Jun 21, 2022
LadySarah:

Well whenever you are tired swap places so she could ride you.It will end the whole thing faster.
Woe betide you if she is one of those whose libido increaess with childbirth,you will support open marriage by force.

37 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Klass99(f): 6:26am On Jun 21, 2022
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by HarunaWest(m): 6:54am On Jun 21, 2022
Klass99:

So.....leg and waist dey pain you people, but una always want to knack. Somebody cannot even cuddle you people small to watch TV together, your gbola must rise and the next thing is to start pushing for knack grin.
Its the hormones my dear, the Hormones

3 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by NoToPile: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2022
Shuuu, how on earth will you be chooking one place continually for 32 minutes? 32 minutes ke.

Love making is not all about the chooking process abeg.

Some comments up there have given you an idea.

Okay lemme go.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by NoToPile: 7:06am On Jun 21, 2022
Klass99:

cheesy I don't mean to laugh, but this part of your narrative made me laugh. You need to change strategy, the whole scenario & love making session you described is enough to exhaust any sane person. I felt exhausted just reading

I don't know any woman who likes being taken for as long as you described, there's the risk of becoming dry and bruised the longer a session takes

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by pozehnani(f): 7:21am On Jun 21, 2022
Tell you thank you for what?

Reminds me of long time ago, when I told my ex, have you not come? After he got up and dragged me closer again. He said " what's wrong with you sad" lol...
I just told him, abeg abeg, e don do. No peel my body for me,

Anyways, it's your cross. I wanna believe you saw this coming while dating but you didn't think anything of it. You were enjoying it. Now you want to back out. Please carry your cross.

My 2 cents to you. do the little you can and leave it before you die for nothing. She'll move on to another banger.

33 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by farous(m): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2022
It's very challenging. May be you will subject her to doing stressful work at the moment (if she is not doing so) in order to reduce her sexual urge and save you from harming yourself in your effort to satisfy her high libido challenges or you buy intimacy toy and leave her with it.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by emmanuelbrown26: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2022
Somebody is about to join his ancestor all bcs of smelly holes. Your heartbeat!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Sukkyy2010: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Stargurl20:
Let others do the work for you. Have you forgotten division of labour?
Harlotry mindset.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by GloriousGbola: 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Klass99:

So.....leg and waist dey pain you people, but una always want to knack. Somebody cannot even cuddle you people small to watch TV together, your gbola must rise and the next thing is to start pushing for knack grin.

Ehen angry

5 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Stargurl20(f): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

Harlotry mindset.
Should he kill himself?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.