Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment (57930 Views)

How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? / Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by respect80(m): 2:38pm On May 24, 2023
He doesn't use a key or lock his room when going out?

2 Likes

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by phorget(m): 2:38pm On May 24, 2023
He got access to the tenant's apartment in absentia... If I were the tenant I will sue for missing funds going to the tune of #10million with a good alibi to back up my claims.

1 Like

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Diligent1(f): 2:38pm On May 24, 2023
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by thuxzwda1: 2:39pm On May 24, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Just collect refund and leave that house

From person wey dey beat tenant?.... grin

Dey play...

3 Likes

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by pius4luv(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2023
The landlord is an idiot he should have break the tile and pass the pipe under it that's more better than doing this

1 Like

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Mrpojj(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2023
phosky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCGuNQ3jmYI

Lagos Tenant in shock after his landlord invaded his home to pass toilet pipes from two other apartments through his apartment. Eyes Of Lagos tv reports.

If he handles the case we'll, this will be the Waterloo for that landlord
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Edoziesmart(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2023
Let him seek for refund of remaining house rent and pack out.

You guys in Lagos are really suffering from the hands of some landlords.
It is well.
That's why Lagos is one of the last place I will ever reside in Nigeria.
Too populated.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by GeneralPula: 2:41pm On May 24, 2023
Nwadu:
This is manageable... Mine tapped my meter light to his poutry farm... when asked he said he said he went through stress in getting the meter
Lol..

But bro, truly o getting a meter is one of the hardest thing in Nigeria o! I know some people that have been waiting for meter for years.,
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Edoziesmart(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2023
respect80:
He doesn't use a key or lock his room when going out?
Seems landlord has his room spare key.

4 Likes

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by bionixs: 2:43pm On May 24, 2023
If you don’t like it , pack go your village CREW , oya come and defend one of your fathers o.

Defenders of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by respect80(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2023
Edoziesmart:

Seems landlord has his room spare key.
Cos I'm finding it difficult to connect the dots in this story...
Imagine I lock my door and go to work then when I return by evening, voooom, two giant toilet pipes have been ran through my room?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by mayor1814: 2:45pm On May 24, 2023
Mad landlord. Mad n crazy ppl everywhere.
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Waffarianman(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2023
D,s 1 good na, mine after paying for rent at Opic estate agbara I discovered 4 flat including my are using just 1 prepaid meter. Complained to the landlord that I can't use a single prepaid meter with other flats that I need my personal own he said NO. My neighbour's are not saying anything that they've been like that for years... I kukuma keep silent after my rents expired within a year I packed out of the house no time for quarrel

1 Like

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by bionixs: 2:47pm On May 24, 2023
Lagos landlord wey dey rent rooms where their ancestors are buried. No bi Lagos again ?

4 Likes

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by treatise: 2:47pm On May 24, 2023
tommy589:
My prayer goes to the tenant
My thoughts and prayers too, Chai

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Okiton: 2:47pm On May 24, 2023
Very heart breaking

Poverty no good at all naim make I pray to baba God to bless me with money

4 Likes

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by lsepower(m): 2:49pm On May 24, 2023
How did the landlord gain access to the tenant's apartment?
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by omoredia: 2:49pm On May 24, 2023
Emi lo kan landlord
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:49pm On May 24, 2023
sofeo:
That's Nigeria Lagos for you.
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Oluromantic: 2:50pm On May 24, 2023
solid3:
Police Station no dey that area?
Lol, wetin police wan do? The landlord should still build a small brick coverage to conceal it when it's dry. It can then be painted or tiled
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Btruth: 2:50pm On May 24, 2023
Which kind wahala be this again now? 🤷
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by jaxxy(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2023
He should know his rights in that house will be abused. He better start looking for another place
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by crossbreedwears(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2023
Invade of privacy l
dahgifted:
How did the Landlord gain access to his apartment while being away?
This is totally absurd.
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by maticar: 2:52pm On May 24, 2023
sofeo:
That's Nigeria for you.
no, thats lagos for you

happens only in lagos no where else in that country

4 Likes

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by ginggerxy: 2:53pm On May 24, 2023
sofeo:
That's Nigeria for you.
no this is not Nigeria it's only in the SW you get to see this kind of madness

4 Likes

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by thisisit: 2:53pm On May 24, 2023
THE IS A VERY INNOVATIVE QUIT NOTICE...

LET ME GO AND TRY IT ON ONE OF MY TENANT THAT JUST BOUGHT AN IPHONE WHILE HIS RENT IS DUE BY 7 MONTHS grin >: grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by simplesearch: 2:53pm On May 24, 2023
How was the Landlord able to gain access to the apartment in his absence? or did he has a spare key to the room? If this is so without the occupants awareness or authorization, then the Landlord is a notorious person who deserves some legal scrutiny and heavy fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by maticar: 2:54pm On May 24, 2023
Oluromantic:
Lol, wetin police wan do? The landlord should still build a small brick coverage to conceal it when it's dry. It can then be painted or tiled
someone like you can do that
you invade a tenant privacy, and do shit like this, paint it, tile it and let the tenant manage it like that
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Bfly: 2:54pm On May 24, 2023
Move out and ask for refund.. simple.
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by educhigo: 2:55pm On May 24, 2023
Manage it by sleeping with another man shit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos / Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? / Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.