Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment (57956 Views)

How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? / Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Risingblue008(m): 3:58pm On May 24, 2023
U no see am when u dey rent the apartment?
But things dey shaa
grin
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Gilgil: 4:05pm On May 24, 2023
No. That's, Lagos, South West Nigeria.
Historically this practice had been in Lagos since the 1950s, and it wasn't pvc pipes but gutter passing through people's sitting groom's and bedrooms.

Lagos Island (Isale Eko still has some of these designs)

sofeo:
That's Nigeria for you.
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Waffarianman(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Landlords? Some are funny and weird in their thinking. I remember about 8 years ago or so, my Landlord complaining the Building Sceptic Tank and Pipes are be clogged/blocked by Menstrual pads. Six Flats ( 3 Two Bedrooms and 2 Two Bedrooms)

I was in a 2 Bedroom with Me, wifey and 3 kids ( all boys under 10years) and the Landlord Flat of 3 Bedroom had The Landlord, the Landlord Sister, his wife, 2 Sons, 2 daughters (between 17years-20years). The wife has 3 female shop assistance staying with them ( grown up girls o)

After the man's complaints, I told him I will do something about it. That was when I said to myself, Oga, go and start something on the Land you bought

Some landlords toy's with people heart's

1 Like

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by isabi2lof: 4:07pm On May 24, 2023
When pipe burst , you belle go full with organic odour grin
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Harrynight(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2023
The tenant should move out and make sure he still have like 3 months before expiration of his current rent, lock the apartment with the claims his few properties are still inside,
Before leaving Burst the pipes so all the excrements will full the house, at the end of the 3months(his rent expiring date) the landlord will force-open the door himself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Menclothing: 4:12pm On May 24, 2023
This is hilarious
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Sammy5413(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2023
The kind of things you see in Lagos
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by brainhgeek(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2023
Go to court straight away!
He has no right to enter your apartment without your permission. He has no right to run a toilet channel through your apartment. He has broken the public health policy.
Just go to court. You will win and he will pay you damages

2 Likes

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Bluntemperor: 4:38pm On May 24, 2023
Nwadu:
This is manageable... Mine tapped my meter light to his poutry farm... when asked he said he said he went through stress in getting the meter

This is totally wrong and bad!
What -toilet and passages of Meters to the Landlord farms!
Is these in Lagos?
Orisirisi!
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by yetty247(f): 4:39pm On May 24, 2023
Nwadu:
This is manageable... Mine tapped my meter light to his poutry farm... when asked he said he said he went through stress in getting the meter

Get solar and stop paying NEPA bill
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Emmanueledu(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2023
Things you see in Lagos!
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Okoyagroove68(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2023
Baba Lakin
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Fr33born(m): 4:55pm On May 24, 2023
phosky:

Lagos Tenant in shock after his landlord invaded his home to pass toilet pipes from two other apartments through his apartment. Eyes Of Lagos tv reports.

Is it not this same house that someone posted here sometimes last year, warning people to stay away from?

On this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7094576/nigerians-warned-against-renting-house

4 Likes

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Kayit(m): 4:56pm On May 24, 2023
Instead for the landlord to dig the floor, pass the pipe through, cover it up. Shikinan. But no. He chooses to behave an animal.
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Topmosr288: 5:03pm On May 24, 2023
Endtime Landlord
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by fredoooooo: 5:18pm On May 24, 2023
Mad Tenant...
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by NameInUse(f): 5:23pm On May 24, 2023
cheesy
It can only be in Lagos. Kitchen fit be inside toilet sef.
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by munamuna1: 5:36pm On May 24, 2023
I will not take it lightly with the so called landlord o
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by delpee(f): 5:38pm On May 24, 2023
This is preposterous! The tenant should contact an NGO to take this up. The Lagos Buildings Control Agency can also assist.
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by AfonjaPriest: 5:41pm On May 24, 2023
The government needs to urgently tidy up any loophole in any law dealing with landlord-tenant issues. Landlords are busy playing gods, breaking laws, and when you confront them, you are served eviction notice.
The law is an ass, and so are most landlords.
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Tadeus(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2023
voiceoftheupcom:
so sad he should report the landlord to the authorithies not hygienic..

Authority? He should just move out and leave the wicked landlord. Some landlord are depressed, and just want someone to beat them so that they will slump and die.

Please move out, and ask for a refund. Avoid problem at all cost
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Khallicopyro: 5:55pm On May 24, 2023
The plumber sef no try.... Why not bury the pipes
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:09pm On May 24, 2023
Lord have mercy grin
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by buzorcharles(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2023
It's a good development. When we don't want Nigeria to work those with connection with keep oppressing the less privilege ones
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by bizhop01: 6:30pm On May 24, 2023
This story is like Nigeria VS Indian football match.
No landlord on earth will come to your apartment and construct this, the person saw this poo before he moved in so he should stay put and carry he's cross cool
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by BeeNG3: 6:44pm On May 24, 2023
Cut the pipe and block it
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by harmony75: 7:10pm On May 24, 2023
This is very wrong sue this landlord!
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by mediclife1987(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2023
phosky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCGuNQ3jmYI

Lagos Tenant in shock after his landlord invaded his home to pass toilet pipes from two other apartments through his apartment. Eyes Of Lagos tv reports.

Cons of renting these cheap ass houses in Lagos.

Your eye go see weyin.
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Raphaeldhero(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2023
positivelord:

You no see the Notorious attached to the name of the landlord for there.... you think say na only Seun Kuti dey slap police to coma in Lagos

Omor!! Mk s-kuti come see dis comment o😆😆😆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos / Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? / Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.