Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment (57936 Views)

How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? / Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by UptownVibes(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2023
This is where God wants to help the tenant.. Watch as good Nigerians will reach out to him ,and he will get a better apartment soon.. Middle finger to the stupid landlord..
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Toluwanise247(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2023
Unspeakable
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Angelfrost(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2023
Oppsin:
Make he move out

Yeah... That's always the lame solution to oppression and lawlessness from Landlords! "Make him move out"!

Just like calling people wailers when they complain about this failed state!

1 Like

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by CaptainFM1: 2:58pm On May 24, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Just collect refund and leave that house

That's if the tenant is not already owing house rents.
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by OdefaGirl(f): 2:59pm On May 24, 2023
Some people sef
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Angelfrost(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2023
CaptainFM1:

That's if the tenant is not already owing house rents.

Still not enough grounds for such sacrilege!

If he can't take the tenant owing him, he should evict him lawfully first before this nonsense and barbaric act!

Well, I can't even be surprised about such inhumanity among Nigerians...!

Most Nigerians have become so used to suffering and oppression that we can even afford to laugh such evils off!
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Etranshub(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2023
This landlord naa idan grin

1 Like

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Oluromantic: 3:01pm On May 24, 2023
maticar:

someone like you can do that
you invade a tenant privacy, and do shit like this, paint it, tile it and let the tenant manage it like that
Oga, I didn't say what the landlord did is right. I meant what the landlord would have in mind after passing the pipe. Even at that, it wasn't right to pass sewage pipe through a room interiorly. But for police, forget it they can't do anything. Settlement covers everything. Aren't you a nigerian?
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by pretydiva(f): 3:01pm On May 24, 2023
This is very funny cheesy. How do people manage to stay in Lagos? I can't deal honestly

1 Like

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by CaptainFM1: 3:01pm On May 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yeah... That's always the lame solution to oppression and lawlessness from Landlords! "Make him move out"!

It goes both ways too. I have tenants that have refused to pay and also refused to vacate my apartment. If I die of hunger tomorrow, they will be the first to cry and say "oh, he's such a nice man"
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by IamAsiri: 3:02pm On May 24, 2023
Waffarianman:
D,s 1 good na, mine after paying for rent at Opic estate agbara I discovered 4 flat including my are using just 1 prepaid meter. Complained to the landlord that I can't use a single prepaid meter with other flats that I need my personal own he said NO. My neighbour's are not saying anything that they've been like that for years... I kukuma keep silent after my rents expired within a year I packed out of the house no time for quarrel

So, you prefer this to sharing prepaid meter with three other tenants?

1 Like

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by CaptainFM1: 3:02pm On May 24, 2023
pretydiva:
This is very funny cheesy. How do people manage to stay in Lagos? I can't deal honestly

If you have your money, you will enjoy Lagos. Things like this is often the resolve from the Landlord when a tenant refused to pay and refused to vacate the apartment.
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Angelfrost(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2023
CaptainFM1:

It goes both ways too. I have tenants that have refused to pay and also refused to vacate my apartment. If I die of hunger tomorrow, they will be the first to cry and say "oh, he's such a nice man"

You're right... That's where the law ought to come in, but lawlessness seems to be the order in this contraption!
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by OblorOblor: 3:11pm On May 24, 2023
Sophisticated accommodators
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by OgbeniOja1: 3:11pm On May 24, 2023
Some people are just terrible. It's not a matter of tribe
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by ORIAYO70(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2023
phosky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCGuNQ3jmYI

Lagos Tenant in shock after his landlord invaded his home to pass toilet pipes from two other apartments through his apartment. Eyes Of Lagos tv reports.

Lagos Landlord are lunatic, except myself... Tenants eyes dey see wennnn
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by CaptainFM1: 3:11pm On May 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

Still not enough grounds for such sacrilege!

If he can't take the tenant owing him, he should evict him lawfully first before this nonsense and barbaric act!

Well, I can't even be surprised about such inhumanity among Nigerians...!

Most Nigerians have become so used to suffering and oppression that we can even afford to laugh such evils off!

I understand your point. This act is not different from what you get in every day-to-day facet of Nigeria society.

Landlord-Tenancy eviction cases should be carried out within a month. But our court system will prolong such a simple case for years. If that's what the Landlord lives on, what do you want him to eat when the court is taking forever.

I totally support giving the right and adequate eviction notices. A good tenants should also leave at the expiration of the notice.
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Goalnaldo(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2023
They said they are seven wonders in this world but i wonder why wonders will never end.
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Eyanbahose: 3:23pm On May 24, 2023
dahgifted:
How did the Landlord gain access to his apartment while being away?
This is totally absurd.
the mumu dropped his key o
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by sonofElElyon: 3:23pm On May 24, 2023
AImiron:
Crazzzy sh1t.

Literally
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Roon9(m): 3:25pm On May 24, 2023
AImiron:
Crazzzy sh1t.

Literally grin
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by pocohantas(f): 3:28pm On May 24, 2023
This is the same landlord I created a thread about sometime ago. The man is still moving mad.
Nawa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by abobote: 3:29pm On May 24, 2023
If you are not mad, you can't stay in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by amakanancy(f): 3:30pm On May 24, 2023
And if the pipe has a fault and leaks in his room...
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 24, 2023
dahgifted:
How did the Landlord gain access to his apartment while being away?
This is totally absurd.

As if you knew what i had in mind.

I even thought he opened his door for plumbers and allow them to start working lol.

Things dey happen for Shiiithole.
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 24, 2023
abobote:
If you are not mad, you can't stay in Lagos

Absolute Truth.

95% of Lagosians most especially the Poor/Average people won't Pass Mental Test.

3 Likes

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Raf4: 3:53pm On May 24, 2023
sotall:
grin

This landlord deserves all those tenants that will live in a house and not pay rent for 3 years and they will be going to court with the landlord grin grin

Do you know what the landlord has passed thru b4 taking this action? Some tenants are so horrible, exploring the Lagos State tenant protection law to frustrate hell out of their landlord's lives.
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by descarado: 3:55pm On May 24, 2023
This is unbelievable shocked shocked
But what can I say.
It's their lagos.
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Karemarealty288(m): 3:56pm On May 24, 2023
Check if Yarimo commented on this....cos this is the type of predicaments most of them are facing and will wake up everyday abusing billionaires grin grin
Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by Lukuluku69(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2023
Waffarianman:
D,s 1 good na, mine after paying for rent at Opic estate agbara I discovered 4 flat including my are using just 1 prepaid meter. Complained to the landlord that I can't use a single prepaid meter with other flats that I need my personal own he said NO. My neighbour's are not saying anything that they've been like that for years... I kukuma keep silent after my rents expired within a year I packed out of the house no time for quarrel

Landlords? Some are funny and weird in their thinking. I remember about 8 years ago or so, my Landlord complaining the Building Sceptic Tank and Pipes are be clogged/blocked by Menstrual pads. Six Flats ( 3 Two Bedrooms and 2 Two Bedrooms)

I was in a 2 Bedroom with Me, wifey and 3 kids ( all boys under 10years) and the Landlord Flat of 3 Bedroom had The Landlord, the Landlord Sister, his wife, 2 Sons, 2 daughters (between 17years-20years). The wife has 3 female shop assistance staying with them ( grown up girls o)

After the man's complaints, I told him I will do something about it. That was when I said to myself, Oga, go and start something on the Land you bought

2 Likes

Re: Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment by themanderon: 3:57pm On May 24, 2023
Lawlessness everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos / Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? / Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.