Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Tomorw She Go Say, Na One Woman For Her Village Dey Do Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tomorw She Go Say, Na One Woman For Her Village Dey Do Her (1009 Views)

My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? / Whether Na One Naira!: Yeah Right! / Whether Na One Naira!…yeah Right! Potential Or Ready Made Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomorw She Go Say, Na One Woman For Her Village Dey Do Her by tellwisdom: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2011
My friend: how far
ME cool bro
ME: wadap??

MyFriend: okay
My friend: dis babe dey ask of u
My friend: oma sister
Me:which oma sister be dat??
Me: hehe. she dey arnd??

My friend: u dey on bb
Me: her immediate sis, wey dey school??
My friend: No
Me: which one??
Me: wetin b her name??
My friend: Dat slim girl
Me: she dey ask of me shocked??
me: hope no probs?
My friend: D one wen u see for my facebook
My friend: Yes
My friend: Chat wit her

Now the chat with me and the chick oo on a freestyling

GIRL: Sup me chisom
GIRL: Hw u dey
me: wassap chisom?
GIRL: I didn't hear frm u again
me:
GIRL: K why didn't u want to see me in an eatry were u broke
me:  grin grin
me:  grin grin Broke??
me: Ofcourse,you are the one buying snacks for me na
GIRL: Meaning<---------------- (I immediately sensed stupidity there angry angry )
me: Na u go buy snacks for me (MADE IT KNOWN TO HER AGAIN undecided undecided)
GURL: your nt even ashamed to say dat to me
me:  shocked shocked whats the big deal??
GIRL: First impression matters if u dnt kwn
GIRL: I wil imagine u as a broke azz<-----------------------------I just fell on the floor  cry cry cry cry
me:   grin grin your funny
GIRL:  bt is tru
me: not true undecided undecided *smh

Ever since, i just dey  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Honestly speaking, i wasnt going to generalise here, but whats exactly the problem with most of these gurls in this country?? I can buy her the whole of MR biggs and she go eat!  eat! so tey she go purge her intestine comot, but she just got me pissed, making Eatery her priority. Did i proposed to her-NO! anything whatsoever with her-NO shocked shocked. Why calling a total stranger a broke azz grin grin. Tomorw she go say, Na one woman for her village dey DO HER grin grin cry cry cry

Make una talk to una self oo sad sad

Even if a rich gurl see person wey pass her, she go become beggar, #True story grin grin

My people, everything no be by prayer oo, there are things you dont need prayer for. But attitude could spur up what prayer cant do.  # Cos me never see where prayer dey romove STONE from one position to another o, not until u use your hand comot am undecided undecided
Re: Tomorw She Go Say, Na One Woman For Her Village Dey Do Her by agitator: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2011
After wasting much time, miracle fit still happen na. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Which woman for village, come to my church and remove the Goliath in your life, sharp sharp, but no forget to sow seed oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bind the strongwomenman and possess. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tomorw She Go Say, Na One Woman For Her Village Dey Do Her by tellwisdom: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2011
grin grin grin no be small thing
Re: Tomorw She Go Say, Na One Woman For Her Village Dey Do Her by agitator: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2011
e good as you understand grin grin grin

But the ladies no want to accept true talk like this one you throway for here. wink wink wink
Re: Tomorw She Go Say, Na One Woman For Her Village Dey Do Her by tellwisdom: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2011
grin grin I have spoken
Re: Tomorw She Go Say, Na One Woman For Her Village Dey Do Her by desertboom(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2011
Naija na we own. Nothing man no go see for this jungle called Nigeria. Man must survive, women too like money and flashy things. Plenty of dem go suffer if dem no change.
Re: Tomorw She Go Say, Na One Woman For Her Village Dey Do Her by tellwisdom: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2011
Naija na we own. Nothing man no go see for this jungle called Nigeria. Man must survive, women too like money and flashy things. Plenty of dem go suffer if dem no change.

Honestly undecided undecided
Re: Tomorw She Go Say, Na One Woman For Her Village Dey Do Her by Goldieluks: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2011
Tellmumu you are a disappointment. tongue
Re: Tomorw She Go Say, Na One Woman For Her Village Dey Do Her by tellwisdom: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2011
Tellmumu you are a disappointment. tongue

permit me to touch ur inyansh abeg wink wink
Re: Tomorw She Go Say, Na One Woman For Her Village Dey Do Her by Mikael4(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2011
[size=14pt]So what's the point of this thread? Anyone? [/size]
Re: Tomorw She Go Say, Na One Woman For Her Village Dey Do Her by tellwisdom: 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2011
So what's the point of this thread? Anyone?

And who's ur question addressed to?
Re: Tomorw She Go Say, Na One Woman For Her Village Dey Do Her by Goldieluks: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2011
tellwisdom:

permit me to touch your inyansh abeg wink wink
angry angry angry
Re: Tomorw She Go Say, Na One Woman For Her Village Dey Do Her by tellwisdom: 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2011
angry angry angry

Anything? angry

(1) (Reply)

Help!she dosent trust Me / Meet The Oldest Newlyweds Ever: Elderly Couple Breaks Wedding World Record / What Would U Do?naomi Campbell's Island Bought As Gift By Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.