Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Sad Lives Of Freelancers In Nigeria - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Sad Lives Of Freelancers In Nigeria (17546 Views)

I Am Extremely Shy - SAD - Can I Succeed Like This / Join Freelancers In Nigeria Slack Community / Freelancers In Nigeria – Join Slack Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: The Sad Lives Of Freelancers In Nigeria by liamjakes247: 9:04pm On Jan 16
I’ve never known writers make money freelancing. I love writing and had so many books written on personal growth, development and lots more. How do I go about monetizing it. Guide a brother thru. Thanks.
online4business:

If you ask any questions I'll answer on show you where to check.

I've too much on my plate.
I've clients work ( which I hate because I'm exchanging time for money)
I've my own blog.
I'm also learning a foreign language

Ask good questions I'll do my best to answer you.

Re: The Sad Lives Of Freelancers In Nigeria by online4business: 2:19am On Jan 17
liamjakes247:
I’ve never known writers make money freelancing. I love writing and had so many books written on personal growth, development and lots more. How do I go about monetizing it. Guide a brother thru. Thanks.

Type mk.82 on nairaland remove the dot he has a comprehensive tutorial here on nairaland find his thread how to make money publishing on Amazon.

Read from 1-200 pages first to get a grasp of keyword research.

Don't publish anything just get a good grasp of keyword research na where the magic in online business dey.

Whether blogging CPA kdp affiliate marketing anything online is hinge on keyword research.

Then focus on writing persuasive writing the period for vanilla writing is over.

Ai can write vanilla writing 10000 times faster than you and many fools also use it.

People will do anything for those who will

Encourage their dreams
Justify their failure
Allay their fears
Help throw rocks at their enemies.

It's the basic of copywriting and influential writing.

This is high level stuff sha.

If you can tell people what is deep in their minds that they have never told anyone they will trust you forever.

To accelerate your growth please get a course from haggai247 or a mentor.

You still need to put in the time and effort after get one of those.

And you should never stop learning

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Access Bank Manager Seizes A Staff’s Phone - Twitter User / Man Owed 2 Months Salary Sent To Prison For Uprooting His Master's Cassava.Photo / Chinese Firm Incarcerates 30 Nigerian Staff In Its Premises For Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.