Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Does This Make Me A Polygamist - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does This Make Me A Polygamist (17689 Views)

Leaving A Marriage Because He's Not Taking Responsibilities, Make Me Bad? / Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person / Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by CoolNL: 5:48pm On May 25, 2023
Foodqueen:
Your babe is well learned.

She gat brain.

She knows that the moment you both get married, the good baby mama will suddenly turn something else.

Your baby mama is been nice now cos u aren't married.

Think deeply and answer her question....

If u didn't want to smell polygamy at all, why didn't you marry the mother of your child.

It ended in a relationship it’s better that way
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by CoolNL: 5:53pm On May 25, 2023
Emu4life:
I remember when the World was laughing at Muslims for practicing Polygamy. Today, the purveyors of such propaganda are telling us that Homosexuality is a mustgrin.
I call on the Religious Bigots of yesteryears to come and side with their pale skinned masters once again.cheesy
Islamic rules/principles is never archaic, you are just destitute of Wisdom

So how your preaching take concern wetin I post

1 Like

Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by diogo23: 5:54pm On May 25, 2023
CoolNL:

She is obviously seeing another person already, I don’t want to get back with her even if she is not seeing anyone. As for my babe making life difficult for my son.. I don’t think that will happen
It will happen in your face and you won't do anything
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by tiswell(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2023
1Sharon:
Women, stay away from single fathers.

Op, what made you not marry your child's mother?
mumu talk
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by 1Sharon(f): 5:58pm On May 25, 2023
tiswell:
mumu talk

But you guys can tell each other to avoid single mothers?
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by thinkmoney(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2023
CoolNL:
I and my siblings grew up in a very dramatic polygamous home, it was both hectic and toxic at a time.

We vowed to break the yoke of polygamy in our family but I don’t know if I’m toeing the line already.

I already have a child with a lady though I didn’t marry her, but we ended our relationship in 2020. We are cool and we are both taking care of our child without troubles, we only talk about our child and we don’t share what’s going on in our lives with each other.

I recently met a girl I plan to marry by the first quarter of next year, she is from a nuclear family and she knows about my family background as well. She’s been asking me what I’ll do if the mother of my child says she won’t allow my child visits or come spend the holidays with me except she is also allowed to come spend the holiday with my child in my house.

The question sounds confusing at the same time funny to me because I don’t know how a woman I stopped seeing since 3 yrs will suddenly say she won’t allow my child visit except she comes along.

That’s not my worry, I want to know if marrying my girlfriend when I already have a child with another woman will make me a polygamist.

Mod please help move to front page

Cc RoyalRoy
It won’t. But it pains me that your life has this complication.
Be sure u only marry a woman though. In all, the three of you (the adults) are not fair on that poor child
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by tiswell(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2023
CoolNL:

So who single fathers go marry?
no thing like single fathers.

the term was recently introduced by feminists to further their gender equality agenda.

A man by nature can marry many wives and bear children, while a woman can't do the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by tiswell(m): 6:05pm On May 25, 2023
ppogba:

Sorry sir.
na woman
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by CoolNL: 6:05pm On May 25, 2023
tiswell:
mumu talk

Anyhow talk
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by tiswell(m): 6:08pm On May 25, 2023
1Sharon:

But you guys can tell each other to avoid single mothers?
yes,cos a woman has a biological seal(virginity),which distinguishes her as chaste and pure.

It is even worse,when the woman isn't just about chastity but gave birth in her father's house.
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by 1Sharon(f): 6:09pm On May 25, 2023
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by 1Sharon(f): 6:11pm On May 25, 2023
tiswell:
no thing like single fathers.

the term was recently introduced by feminists to further their gender equality agenda.

A man by nature can marry many wives and bear children, while a woman can't do the opposite.

Is the definition of single father not an unmarried man with a child?
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by 1Sharon(f): 6:12pm On May 25, 2023
tiswell:
yes,cos a woman has a biological seal(virginity),which distinguishes her as chaste and pure.

It is even worse,when the woman isn't just about chastity but gave birth in her father's house.

So a woman w/o a kid is automatically a virgin? undecided
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by HELLASJ(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2023
Polygamy will solve many of your problems in marriage.

Being polygamous isn't the problem, the problem is being man of your word, stand your ground and resist any form of woman manipulations.

You'll enjoy your life better, when you marry more than one woman.

Be polygamous, stay polygamous.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by tiswell(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2023
1Sharon:

Is the definition of single father not an unmarried man with a child?
there's no thing like 'an unmarried man with a child"

How old are you?
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by tiswell(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2023
1Sharon:

So a woman w/o a kid is automatically a virgin? undecided
much beta than the one with child at her father's house
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by 1Sharon(f): 6:15pm On May 25, 2023
tiswell:
there's no thing like 'an unmarried man with a child"

How old are you?

Lol. I'll leave you to your delusion.
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by 1Sharon(f): 6:16pm On May 25, 2023
tiswell:
much beta than the one with child at her father's house

And you think women want men with children? You think all women want to become step mothers?
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by tiswell(m): 6:16pm On May 25, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol. I'll leave you to your delusion.
How often do single mothers get married ,than their 'single fathers" counterparts ?
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by 1Sharon(f): 6:19pm On May 25, 2023
tiswell:
How often do single mothers get married ,than their 'single fathers" counterparts ?

Single fathers often get married because they dump their children with the mother. Single mothers don't do this.

Nigerian men think child rearing is a women role or beneath them.
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by tiswell(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2023
1Sharon:

And you think women want men with children? You think all women want to become step mothers?
a man with the financial frame is the prize,whether as a single father or opposite.

Don't deceive yasef,logically, therebis no way 'all women" should be pictured in this.

But,most women.

1 Like

Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by tiswell(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2023
1Sharon:

Single fathers often get married because they dump their children with the mother. Single mothers don't do this.

Nigerian men think child rearing is a women role or beneath them.
now,end of story,you have answered yasef.

Men,remains the prize!
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by 1Sharon(f): 6:25pm On May 25, 2023
tiswell:
a man with the financial frame is the prize,whether as a single father or opposite.

Don't deceive yasef,logically, therebis no way 'all women" should be pictured in this.

But,most women.

Now you're talking about financial frame.

Most women don't marry a man to become step mothers. Why do you think step mothers become wicked? Step kids are simply an unwanted package that came with the marriage.
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by 1Sharon(f): 6:26pm On May 25, 2023
tiswell:
now,end of story,you have answered yasef.

Men,remains the prize!

If women were willing to let go of their kids like single fathers do, they would be able to get married aswell.
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by tiswell(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2023
1Sharon:

If women were willing to let go of their kids like single fathers do, they would be able to get married aswell.
naturally,biologically, there weren't wired to.

So,it is what it is
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by Yankiss(m): 6:28pm On May 25, 2023
CoolNL:

I didn’t marry the first woman na, is that polygamy
Dont mind him. You never did marry except u do with the new one. Your concern now should be how to make things work , not whether it's polygamy or not.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by tiswell(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2023
1Sharon:

Now you're talking about financial frame.

Most women don't marry a man to become step mothers. Why do you think step mothers become wicked? Step kids are simply an unwanted package that came with the marriage.
is it by force to marry a single dad?

why not marry a single guy without a child,than maltreating an innocent child behind his father?
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by CoolNL: 6:30pm On May 25, 2023
Yankiss:
Dont mind him. You never did marry except u do with the new one. Your concern now should be how to make things work , not whether it's polygamy or not.

Thank you my brother

1 Like

Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by 1Sharon(f): 6:34pm On May 25, 2023
tiswell:
naturally,biologically, there weren't wired to.

So,it is what it is

Exactly. So that's the reason single fathers get married more.
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by 1Sharon(f): 6:36pm On May 25, 2023
tiswell:
is it by force to marry a single dad?

why not marry a single guy without a child,than maltreating an innocent child behind his father?

Lol. they got married because they wanted to bear Mrs and they took whoever came along.
Re: Does This Make Me A Polygamist by BreconHills(m): 6:46pm On May 25, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
First of all, you're already a polygamist..So there's no way you will twist the story that can twist tht whole narrative..Then again,why would your current banny have such an imagination? Like your baby mama whom you ain't doing any relationship stuff with coming over to spend a night at your place all because of your kid? Who does that? Even Nollywood movies won't even stoop so low to that level of shooting such movies lipsrsealed

More likely the ex will try for his visits at her home " the car is bad" " Iam not feeling well" type of reasons. It's amazing how attractive an ex becomes when they get married before you. And then there is the power play thing. " I've got his child, I have the pulling power"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage / If Your Husband Has A Child Out Of Wedlock / My Girl Is A Year Old Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.