Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

I feel like dying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I feel like dying (788 Views)

I Farted In Front Of A Guy Today. I Feel Like Dying. / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / A Times I Feel Like Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I feel like dying by NBAjunior: 11:05am On May 25, 2023
I’m so depressed right now so broke that I had to leave my house cuz of hunger and go staying with my mom just to feed

My girlfriend too has left me over mild issues,
don’t know if I should be happy or sad cuz her birthday is coming next month and I don’t even have money to spend don’t want to be a disappointment…

And I just want her back at least but don’t know how to go about it plus being broke has eaten me up I just wish I should just die
Re: I feel like dying by Mozino007(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2023
Get your ass up n work!
Re: I feel like dying by Berrityga: 11:25am On May 25, 2023
Simp"ly deppressed

1 Like

Re: I feel like dying by IceDune: 11:28am On May 25, 2023
Face your financial situation first and forget about relationships. When you become stable this your current gf will not be attractive to you

1 Like

Re: I feel like dying by OloyeVIII: 11:37am On May 25, 2023
you'll be fine, jus smoke some weed!
Re: I feel like dying by NBAjunior: 11:45am On May 25, 2023
IceDune:
Face your financial situation first and forget about relationships. When you become stable this your current gf will not be attractive to you

Is hard to forget about her bro wish I can
Re: I feel like dying by Prayfortheworld: 12:07pm On May 25, 2023
NBAjunior:

Is hard to forget about her bro wish I can
You will be fine with time i understand how you feel
Re: I feel like dying by MechanicMike: 12:31pm On May 25, 2023
NBAjunior:
I’m so depressed right now so broke that I had to leave my house cuz of hunger and go staying with my mom just to feed

don’t know if I should be happy or sad cuz her birthday is coming next month and I don’t even have money to spend don’t want to be a disappointment…

And I just want her back at least but don’t know how to go about it plus being broke has eaten me up I just wish I should just die

Ok bro...wait for me at Marriott hotel on Friday at 1pm. angry
Re: I feel like dying by lordm(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2023
You don't have problem go and eat then look for work
Re: I feel like dying by Sleekcode: 3:09pm On May 25, 2023
What and idiot and Iguana u are

You are broke yet you have the audacity to have a girlfriend.

You still have audacity to burden yourself with another person's birthday when you're broke, poor and currently a peasant with No status.

If they ask you how many skill you've learnt or currently learning your answer will be non.

You have willingly surrendered to poverty

Rubbish.

Re: I feel like dying by obinna58(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2023
I started laughing when I heard “girlfriend”
What a simp
She’ll mount another dck on her birthday grin
Re: I feel like dying by LewisIsADog(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
NBAjunior:

Of course naaaa.

Shebi I don tell you.

I have been telling you.

You go soon kpeme.

You worthless thing.

You can see how really meaningless your life is. Ozuor.
Re: I feel like dying by OhafiaPrince(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lazy youth angry
Re: I feel like dying by yolada: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
NBAjunior:

Omo God abeg ohh. Me wey just dey plan to leave my parents house now.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Escaped / Girls,are You A Virgin? / He Poured Raw Pepper In Her Shower Gel -- Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.