Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

He Poured Raw Pepper In Her Shower Gel -- Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Poured Raw Pepper In Her Shower Gel -- Lady Cries Out (786 Views)

Viral Video Of Lady Scrubbing Her Private Part With Raw Pepper / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Poured Raw Pepper In Her Shower Gel -- Lady Cries Out by DyshApp: 7:07pm On Mar 15
A lady has shared what her friend’s partner did to her in Abuja after they had a misunderstanding. She revealed her light skinned friend could not be recognized.

Sharing on the microblogging platform, X, the lady identified as @winner_sugarrr shared that her friend arrived from Abuja with sad news, narrating how her boyfriend intentionally added raw pepper into her skin care products and body beautifying products because they had a misunderstanding.

She explained that she was furious after meeting her friend, who is fair skinned as her complexion was beyond recognition when she met her.

She also added that her friend’s partner has been calling them non-stop after spotting the story on social media.

She wrote,

“She went to visit her boyfriend and they had a misunderstanding Only for him to pour raw pepper in her shower gel, body cream and skincare products And this babe is very fair When she came back I couldn’t even recognise her Some men are really wicked o”

Tweeps online has taken to the comment section to condemn the man’s horrendous act over a misunderstanding that could have been easily settled, leading to many advising ladies to beware of certain red flags in a relationship while others insist on hearing the man’s side of the story.

Re: He Poured Raw Pepper In Her Shower Gel -- Lady Cries Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15
you couldnt recognize her how?! couldnt she just throw away the tainted beauty products and get new ones? did she stop being light skinned because of the pepper? i dont get it...

BTW yes, i would also really like to hear this dude's reason for doing so.
Re: He Poured Raw Pepper In Her Shower Gel -- Lady Cries Out by tubolancer(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15
The man wanted to destroy her, not so much different from throwing acid on someone's body. The guy is a killer.
Re: He Poured Raw Pepper In Her Shower Gel -- Lady Cries Out by Namaster: 7:16pm On Mar 15
I bet she dumped a good guy for NOT being "toxic".

Enjoy your toxic man!
Re: He Poured Raw Pepper In Her Shower Gel -- Lady Cries Out by FRANCISTOWN: 9:29pm On Mar 15
DyshApp:
A lady has shared what her friend’s partner did to her in Abuja after they had a misunderstanding. She revealed her light skinned friend could not be recognized.

Sharing on the microblogging platform, X, the lady identified as @winner_sugarrr shared that her friend arrived from Abuja with sad news, narrating how her boyfriend intentionally added raw pepper into her skin care products and body beautifying products because they had a misunderstanding.

She explained that she was furious after meeting her friend, who is fair skinned as her complexion was beyond recognition when she met her.

She also added that her friend’s partner has been calling them non-stop after spotting the story on social media.

She wrote,

“She went to visit her boyfriend and they had a misunderstanding Only for him to pour raw pepper in her shower gel, body cream and skincare products And this babe is very fair When she came back I couldn’t even recognise her Some men are really wicked o”

Tweeps online has taken to the comment section to condemn the man’s horrendous act over a misunderstanding that could have been easily settled, leading to many advising ladies to beware of certain red flags in a relationship while others insist on hearing the man’s side of the story.

I'm proud of the guy
Re: He Poured Raw Pepper In Her Shower Gel -- Lady Cries Out by Rokiat(f): 2:32am On Mar 16
But those in relationships swears they happier lol

Single people winning.

Most of these men are nothing but devils. De center men ya all. Most of them genuinely hate women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Poured Raw Pepper In Her Shower Gel -- Lady Cries Out by Kingcalls: 5:35am On Mar 16
tubolancer:
The man wanted to destroy her, not so much different from throwing acid on someone's body. The guy is a killer.

How can u compare pepper with Acid...abi u no go school ??
Re: He Poured Raw Pepper In Her Shower Gel -- Lady Cries Out by Makunahatata: 7:25am On Mar 16
tubolancer:
it's not that deep.... btw why den no tell us the story behind the misunderstanding 😏.
Re: He Poured Raw Pepper In Her Shower Gel -- Lady Cries Out by Jeon(f): 4:30pm On Mar 16
Rokiat:
But those in relationships swears they happier lol

Single people winning.

Most of these men are nothing but devils. De center men ya all. Most of them genuinely hate women.

Lolz, but we see what they are passing through every second,both physical, emotional and spiritual.

8 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Help, Am Feeling Awkward / Should I Continue Or Put An End To It / My Child, My Woman Or Both!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.