Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives (55478 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / Ekpe Akpove: Iā€™m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Nice2023(m): 8:52pm On May 25, 2023
He is better than some of us wey dey do hide and seek here in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by GoodIsGod: 8:52pm On May 25, 2023
As long as they are not side chicks or concubines. If they are wives, he is good to go.
Heaven is not about how many wives you had on earth or if you did not have any.
It is about being a child of God through Jesus Christ. Shikena.

4 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by tiswell(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2023
I love his boldness

5 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by tnerro1(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2023
grin The guy just be like me, him like yellow things grin
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by PHZADDY1(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2023
This countries,Botswana,Zimbabwe and the oga kpata kpata of them all,Kenya I dey always expect news wey fit make you know say true true wonders shall never end. grin

1 Like

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Truvelisback(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2023
BEJV:
And he still goes to d alter to preach Christ?
Yes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by tiswell(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2023
Nice2023:
He is better than some of us wey dey fo hide and seek here in Nigeria.
and who told you he has no side chicks?
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Sablexxxtoons: 8:54pm On May 25, 2023
Enjoy yasef

1 Like

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Truvelisback(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2023
tiswell:
I love his boldness
Me too.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Nice2023(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2023
tiswell:
and who told you he has no side chicks?

Is that what he told u?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Flangelo12: 8:55pm On May 25, 2023
BEJV:

In the bible they said you can only have one wife?

5 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by thatigboman: 8:57pm On May 25, 2023
BEJV:
what does Christ know about marriage? 2000 years ago when Jewish boys were getting married as early as when they were 15, why didnt Christ get married till he died at 32? If not for Leonardo Da Vinci that exposed him, who knew that Mary Magdalene was Christ's girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by thatigboman: 8:58pm On May 25, 2023
Flangelo12:

how many does Christ even have?

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by dnawah(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2023
Badgers14:
grin

Something must kee a man cool
and it must be one,one thing must kill z man
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by mukthar2000(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2023
Cherished your way pastor, imaging some pretender pastors preaching one wife , one wife while they fornicate Church members.

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Flangelo12: 9:01pm On May 25, 2023
thatigboman:
how many does Christ even have?

Zero.

How many Abraham get?

David nko?

Solomon

4 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by akinade28(f): 9:01pm On May 25, 2023
Flangelo12:

Here is the biblical standard for church leaders

1Tim.3.2 - Now the overseer must be above reproach, the husband of but one wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach,

1Tim.3.12 - A deacon must be the husband of but one wife and must manage his children and his household well.

Titus.1.6 - An elder must be blameless, the husband of but one wife, a man whose children believe and are not open to the charge of being wild and disobedient.

5 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Lawag3: 9:02pm On May 25, 2023
WannaHowzit:
I could never share my man.

I never knew you were a lady.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Roon9(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2023
Nazgul:
At least he's open and honest about his polygamy. Some pastors here in Nigeria would marry one wife and keep a trailer load of girlfriends.

They would come out publicly to preach and condemn beautiful and sexy celebrities. As if the sermon on the pulpit wasn't enough, they'll carry their crusade to social media by posting a picture of the celebrity on their page and continue their preaching/condemnation from there.

If the celebrity is interested in the pastor, all she has to do is to reply him privately, and they'll book an appointment and smash.

Most up coming pastors in Nigeria are hornier than a male goat. I love the honesty and sincerity of the Botswana pastor.

Replace the term pastor with your Dad in this your post and you'd make more sense
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Flangelo12: 9:02pm On May 25, 2023
akinade28:

Here is the biblical standard for church leaders

1Tim.3.2 - Now the overseer must be above reproach, the husband of but one wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach,

1Tim.3.12 - A deacon must be the husband of but one wife and must manage his children and his household well.

Titus.1.6 - An elder must be blameless, the husband of but one wife, a man whose children believe and are not open to the charge of being wild and disobedient.

How many did Solomon have?

Abi him no dey Bible?

5 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Felix6: 9:03pm On May 25, 2023
Na fire go damage your Nyansh.

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by IgboSomalia: 9:05pm On May 25, 2023
Johnson Suleiman is looking and salivating
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by WannaHowzit(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2023
Lawag3:

I never knew you were a lady.

Handsome lady šŸ˜Ž As my profile pic clearly states.
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2023
The two ladies are secret lesbians
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by armyofone(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2023
Bad role model of a fake pastor. Who siddon and listens to this one again ?

Let him wait till wifeys children start growing and all the fighting and jealousy plus breaking bottles on his head.

He should be pastoring in bed since he doesn't know how to control himself against the power of pussies/cunt.

undecided
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Lawag3: 9:07pm On May 25, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Handsome lady šŸ˜Ž As my profile pic clearly states.

Yeah I can see that.šŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by thatigboman: 9:09pm On May 25, 2023
Flangelo12:

Zero.

How many Abraham get?

David nko?

Solomon
that's what we are talking about

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by thatigboman: 9:10pm On May 25, 2023
armyofone:
Bad role model of a fake pastor. Who siddon and listens to this one again ?

Let him wait till wifeys children start growing and all the fighting and jealousy plus breaking bottles on his head.

He should be pastoring in bed since he doesn't know how to control himself against the power of pussies/cunt.

undecided

Biblical wise king Solomon had how many wives

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Johnkennie(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2023
Man Of God.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Rebuker(m): 9:11pm On May 25, 2023
Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.