Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives (55099 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by 18wheeler: 2:26am On May 26, 2023
Man is chopping green onions… enjoyment
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Mayflowa(m): 3:49am On May 26, 2023
simplesearch:
Matthew 7:15-23 (KJV)
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

In the old testament, there are many evidence of polygamy! And those guys are saint.
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:32am On May 26, 2023
Nazgul:
At least he's open and honest about his polygamy. Some pastors here in Nigeria would marry one wife and keep a trailer load of girlfriends.

They would come out publicly to preach and condemn beautiful and sexy celebrities. As if the sermon on the pulpit wasn't enough, they'll carry their crusade to social media by posting a picture of the celebrity on their page and continue their preaching/condemnation from there.

If the celebrity is interested in the pastor, all she has to do is to reply him privately, and they'll book an appointment and smash.

Most up coming pastors in Nigeria are hornier than a male goat. I love the honesty and sincerity of the Botswana pastor.
You spoke the truth,bro.
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by kwasoly(m): 6:11am On May 26, 2023
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by AntiChristian: 6:26am On May 26, 2023
simplesearch:
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So he don become false prophet by marriage now?

How does your quoted verses apply to him?
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by AntiChristian: 6:29am On May 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:
I could never share my man.

He would share himself without your knowledge!
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:48am On May 26, 2023
akinade28:

Here is the biblical standard for church leaders

1Tim.3.2 - Now the overseer must be above reproach, the husband of but one wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach,

1Tim.3.12 - A deacon must be the husband of but one wife and must manage his children and his household well.

Titus.1.6 - An elder must be blameless, the husband of but one wife, a man whose children believe and are not open to the charge of being wild and disobedient.

Coming from Paul, man wey no even Sabi toast woman.

Who should I take serious, Abraham, David or Paul

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Psalmistproject: 7:29am On May 26, 2023
Roon9:

Replace the term pastor with your Dad in this your post and you'd make more sense

Why going personal on him?

If you have regards for the man that impregnated your mother to bring you forth you wouldn't have made such a silly comment.

Please modify this your comment
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by hotwax: 7:31am On May 26, 2023
Badgers14:
grin

Something must kee a man cool

so forefathers that married 10 wives lives longer than your current generation...you have been fooled or you are intentionally a ...
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by omoredia: 7:49am On May 26, 2023
Show me where in the bible it was said that polygamy is a sin. If u cant then u dont know anything about the Christian faith
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Weathered: 8:16am On May 26, 2023
BEJV:
And he still goes to d alter to preach Christ?
did Chris says not to marry 2?
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Babinski: 8:20am On May 26, 2023
BEJV:

Not to preach Christ. You cannot preach Christ that is not reflected in your own life A lot of people are in the business of being Pastors for their own sakes and their bellies.
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Toks2008(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2023
I envy this guy.

Imagine having a sinless 3som regularly and to think the ladies are so freaking beautiful.
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Toks2008(m): 8:22am On May 26, 2023
BEJV:

It Is not a sin for a pastor to have two wives.

Paul only advised them to have one wife but not made a sin.
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by ConfidentialDoc: 8:36am On May 26, 2023
What did apostle Paul say ?
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Lukuluku69(m): 8:44am On May 26, 2023
Karnice600:

Gen 2:24
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

Matt 19:8-9
He said to them, “Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”

1Tim 3:2
A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach;

Matt 19:5&6
...and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”

If you’re not a Christian this discussion is absolutely useless.
If you are, see the words of Christ in Matt 19. He is the fulfillment of the law.

You will have to entreat Jehovah to edit the Bible then because that passage I quoted was is from the same book you claimed Jehovah inspired.

As for the other Verses you quoted, let me ask you, if Jehovah say something, do Paul, Jesus, Mathew and any other Tom, Dick and Harry in the Bible have a superior or overriding opinion or say on such?

Think about!
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Mavor: 9:20am On May 26, 2023
BEJV:
Where in the Bible does God forbid multiple wives?
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:46am On May 26, 2023
Abuse of vocation called pastor,his no longer pastor angry
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by toffyz(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2023
jeff1607:

Abraham,David etc what do they have in common , unless God changes,he wasn't against more than one wife

You forgot to add the typical example of polygamist, King Solomon himself.

Yet he's God's beloved!
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by GoodIsGod: 11:43am On May 26, 2023
Lawag3:

So what? should I hate him or condemn him?

Homosexuality is not a crime in his country. I'm a Christian so homosexuality is a sin it also a sin to hate someone so homophobia is also a sin.
So I hate the act of homosexuality but I don't hate homosexuals.

It's judgmental attitude like yours that drive people like him from God.

He needs your guidance and prayers not your judgement.

Okay
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by jeff1607(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2023
toffyz:

You forgot to add the typical example of polygamist, King Solomon himself.

Yet he's God's beloved!

The king of side chics
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Hitmanso: 1:26pm On May 26, 2023
simplesearch:

does your bible condemn polygamy?
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Taigaban: 1:26pm On May 26, 2023
Lukuluku69:
As long as he abides by the Rules Jehovah gave, no wahala.
And what are the rules?
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by izubext007: 1:52pm On May 26, 2023
i'm happy for him jare, on like our Nigeria pastors who are doing hide and seek
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by macho44(m): 1:55pm On May 26, 2023
BEJV:
Thee without SIN, Cast the first stone
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Carlylepneuma: 2:47pm On May 26, 2023
RussellRutherfo:

I don't understand your question.
I iknow u do however guess u ain't Ready for dt conversation...
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Zedoo(m): 4:56pm On May 26, 2023
simplesearch:

Polygamy is biblical. This nonsense you’re writing up here won’t change it.
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by favour32(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2023
My fellow polygamist.
If you get financial resources as a man and marry only a wife.
Na you short.
Woman nor dey love but only self interest.
Na man of value nai dem dey rush.

So,if ya money long,
go get wives!
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by salam8528: 6:18pm On May 26, 2023
saintopus:
I sincerely don't know how people who attends this kind of church pastored by these so called pastors feel when they see their favourite pastor saying and showing this kind of pictures on SM

People dey sha
He's better than those pretender who only preaches hate for other religion and have secret side chicks.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by WannaHowzit(m): 9:16pm On May 26, 2023
AntiChristian:

He would share himself without your knowledge!

Once he decided to take someone else and wed I would know. That's polygamy. Otherwise it's just male whoring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? / Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.