Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. (63781 Views)

Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Dshocker(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2023
A true virgin will not be bold enough to come out and tell the public that they are one.

This shows that she has been drilled one two many times, lets not talk about the numberssssss of abortion she has had in the past, nor the party and foursome she has enjoyed in the past.

Make i bend if this girl na virgin.
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Racoon(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2023
I celebrate you girl if your story is "intact" as you have said it. Congratulations for keeping yourself clean.
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Moh247: 7:07pm On May 25, 2023
Isholathief:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Coward use your real username

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by 001Lagos: 7:08pm On May 25, 2023
Virginity is not dignity but lack of opportunity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Karemarealty288(m): 7:08pm On May 25, 2023
Unattractive virgin......if you are advertising it for Ned Nwoko, Oyo is your case cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Billionaire2: 7:08pm On May 25, 2023
na ritualists dey look for virgin
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by lonelydora: 7:08pm On May 25, 2023
[quote author=Toks2008 post=123365385][/quote]

Bia enyi, wetin happen?
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by moneyissweet(m): 7:08pm On May 25, 2023
Now you know what I know.

saintbillion:

She looks pregnant sha and also like a sickle cell patent. Well such lady can't turn me on. So she suppose dey virgin till death
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by BaddestQueen(f): 7:09pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:

Cc: Seun

This are the trolls constituting nuisance

They provoke you and running to Lalasticlala
is this the reason you always trying to sweet talk Seun?
so you'll use him to fight your political opponents ?
dude this is a stale tactic
face those who's facing you and leave me alone.
stop pestering me angry

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Moh247: 7:10pm On May 25, 2023
BaddestQueen:
is this the reason you always trying to sweet talk Seun?
so you'll use him to fight your political opponents ?
dude this is a stale tactic
face those who's facing you and leave me alone.
stop pestering me angry

Dumb response

Atleast Seun can read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by ednut1(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2023
grin lack of opportunity morelike

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by cooooooks(m): 7:12pm On May 25, 2023
Who are you that your thought should matter?
saintbillion:

She looks pregnant sha and also like a sickle cell patent. Well such lady can't turn me on. So she suppose dey virgin till death
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Dexy4yah(m): 7:12pm On May 25, 2023
When a gal is fucking around we will condemn her.
Now see virgin...some still dey condemn her.

Atleast mk we appreciate her....e no easy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 25, 2023
Dexy4yah:
When a gal is fucking around we will condemn her.
Now see virgin...some still dey condemn her.

Atleast mk we appreciate her....e no easy

It would have been an achievement if she were packaged like omotola grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

I believe her grin

Because she's not curvy right?

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by SonofGod231: 7:15pm On May 25, 2023
So what should we do with this info?!Even If pusssy slayers dey on rampaging dey find who to slay dem go pass this one intentionally.

4 Likes

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Moh247: 7:17pm On May 25, 2023
Nia69:
Because she's not curvy right?

Honestly she looks naive

Many petite girls are sexually active and they barely talk about their sexuality

But for her Naivity she came to Social Media to celebrate what between her pants
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by SeniorMan715(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2023
One day your bad mouth will land you in trouble cheesy
saintbillion:

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by JpBiz92: 7:18pm On May 25, 2023
20 years indeed
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Moh247: 7:18pm On May 25, 2023
Isholathief:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Do you think I have your time

I am forwarding all this to Seun on Twitter

Am sure he doesn't stand for this,
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Savedday2: 7:19pm On May 25, 2023
See her long neck. 9ja girls are so useless!

Rubbish!
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Powerkevin: 7:19pm On May 25, 2023
Welcome
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Aguilar(m): 7:19pm On May 25, 2023
Fhuck make you wise
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Kaido: 7:21pm On May 25, 2023
It doesn't mean a thing
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by ThatFairGuy: 7:21pm On May 25, 2023
20 years of age is celebrating Being a virgin angry
This is the age we live in.

I'm a man, cute with lots of moves from Ladies. Whereas as at 29 years old, I was still a virgin.
001Lagos:
You're wrong

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by JpBiz92: 7:22pm On May 25, 2023
001Lagos:
virginity is dignity....
We are all exposed to the same opportunity on this earth. No matter how unattractive a lady is, someone is willing and have tried to drill her, same thing with guys.

Having virginity intact at certain age is both a virtue and dignity!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé / How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.