Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. (63800 Views)

Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by ThatFairGuy: 7:22pm On May 25, 2023
You're still on this man angry
Isholathief:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by ucheoluwa(m): 7:22pm On May 25, 2023
saintbillion:

She looks pregnant sha and also like a sickle cell patent. Well such lady can't turn me on. So she suppose dey virgin till death
you dey mad sir. Child of baale
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Veezy4u(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2023
I applaud her but she doesn't look attractive like that n as much as I'm an advocate of chastity, she's drawing unnecessary attention. All these spoilt non virgins are already castigating herπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no be she spoil Una Abeg. But who test and verified whether she's saying the truth? Make dem no go scam our innocent brother to enter deep πŸ”΅ sea🀭

2 Likes

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by jmoore(m): 7:24pm On May 25, 2023
001Lagos:
Virginity is not dignity but lack of opportunity
And promiscuity is dignity and abundance of opportunity?

God even ignored boreholes and insisted that Jesus must come into the world through a virgin.

4 Likes

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by ufotunang: 7:24pm On May 25, 2023
No front and back yard ,. that is why guys shun her..no knack her πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by thesicilian: 7:24pm On May 25, 2023
saintbillion:

She looks pregnant sha and also like a sickle cell patent. Well such lady can't turn me on. So she suppose dey virgin till death
Some comments here are demonic. No it's not being sarcastic or savage, you're just simply evil.

6 Likes

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by ThatFairGuy: 7:25pm On May 25, 2023
Let the old ways sad
Isholathief:
I've missed you my guy
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by sprints1: 7:25pm On May 25, 2023
I believe her she no too dey attractive like that so she fit be virgin and girls like this I no dey gbadun their hygiene. Not saying she is dirty but not appealing to me in terms of appearance. Don't be surprised if she gets married next year. Girls like this no dey tey wed. They will always see their calibre marry.

4 Likes

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by GistFullGround: 7:28pm On May 25, 2023
Are you a "Corper" or a "Corp Member"?
Yet you guys are supposed to be graduates.

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Babathanks(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:

Stop derailing threads and running to Lalasticlala like a scared Ojuckwu

Hahahaa
I don laff tire hereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Your savage na top notch πŸ˜‚
I guess that guy is a simp, they like to call on admin to protect them always πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by paix(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2023
moneyissweet:
I never fck big yansh finish na bunger fish I go fck

Just say nobody wan bleep dry fish
One man's meat......
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Graficient: 7:36pm On May 25, 2023
saintbillion:

Be like say devil don shit for your head abi na ur mouth devil mess put, that's why you are talking rubbish
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by BrotherFolake: 7:38pm On May 25, 2023
😎

When I see a VIRGIN I know one.

She is a VIRGIN.

Confirmed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Blitzking: 7:41pm On May 25, 2023
Even if she naked my pricck no go stand. Even if she pay me to Bleep I go reject amm. To sey she dey endowed with front and back na that one be standing the test.

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by masui(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Everyone wants to trend in one way or the other, your a virgin that's in your pocket, why telling everyone, rubbish.

Iranu. Even if this one carry her virginity come give me free of charge.

I swear i go jump and pass.

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Weedhustler: 7:43pm On May 25, 2023
Who go get mind Bleep this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by pedroiyke: 7:44pm On May 25, 2023
grin
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Quebec91(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2023
cheesy
Toks2008:
When I see an extremely outwardly beautiful lady claiming virgin, I usually have a level of respect for such lady.

But not when a lady no too dey attractive... Apparently she is not getting too much pressure so it is expected.

*Yee who stone me*
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by phorget(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2023
Small nyash self wan shake... undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by BrotherFolake: 7:45pm On May 25, 2023
😎

Confirmed πŸ‘

She needs to be given Award

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Godsonkemz(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2023
Believe me it's not easy for a lady to remain a virgin till graduation, let alone after completion of NYSC notwithstanding the peer pressure and stigma. Even the so called sisters in the church could not achieve this. One firebrand sister I recently met shocked me when I discovered she wasn't a virgin of which she blamed innocent devil of. Though virginity is not a guarantee for a good wife but it shows a level of self discipline.

To every good girl who has kept to their virginity, May God reward you with a faithful husband who regard the ways of God.

5 Likes

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by OndoRaph(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2023
lonelydora:
You have done well, nne! Don't mind anybody saying virginity doesn't matter. It matters a lot.

Please, I need that guy that edits document asap. Quote this comment asap. I have job for you.
What document? Mail me
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Bewiseedet(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2023
Dis one wey nor even fine dey follow claim virgin, who go even 4k her!

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by simfrost90210: 7:49pm On May 25, 2023
sad sad sad
please, is being a virgin an achievement?
This is a privilege and an issue between you and your Maker above, not what you advertise. Jesus, what's happening to our ladies, acting as though they think through their asses?
You can probably add it to your resume..πŸ™„πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Jlow2: 7:51pm On May 25, 2023
Who wan date this one before

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by ruffDiamond: 7:53pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

I believe her grin

somehow,me too sha cheesy. Maybe guys no too find her attractive lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by ruffDiamond: 7:55pm On May 25, 2023
simfrost90210:
sad sad sad
please, is being a virgin an achievement?
This is a privilege and an issue between you and your Maker above, not what you advertise. Jesus, what's happening to our ladies, acting as though they think through their asses?
You can probably add it to your resume..πŸ™„πŸ™„
the best gift a woman can offer her husband.. at least ,for starter na grin..I hate body of even 1! angry

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Roozzaay(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2023
What is this nonsense?
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Jamahyel(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2023
anty safe journey oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome FiancΓ© / How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.