Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. (63753 Views)

Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Prettychild(f): 2:21pm On May 26, 2023
saintbillion:

She looks pregnant sha and also like a sickle cell patent. Well such lady can't turn me on. So she suppose dey virgin till death
Jealousy! Because you are not a virgin

2 Likes

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Celebrity5496: 3:03pm On May 26, 2023
saintbillion:

She looks pregnant sha and also like a sickle cell patent. Well such lady can't turn me on. So she suppose dey virgin till death

lolz.... ur bad mouth go carry u go were u no know 1 day.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by okoroemeka(m): 3:58pm On May 26, 2023
Amaly:
Thank God for your life you are a role model to all those who aspire to swim against the tide of perversion and decadence.
there is nothing to thank God for,she is mocking and laughing in the face of natural laws,to be a virgin at 20+ years is a big shiny red flag,either she is frigid without emotions or simply circumsied,it is not advisable to marry such person without testing,you may buy a car without testing to find out it has Vespa engine inside,marry at your own risk.
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by sylve11: 6:04pm On May 26, 2023
saintbillion:

Jesu! shocked shocked cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by sylve11: 6:10pm On May 26, 2023
Weedhustler:
Who go get mind Bleep this one.

Una bad o shocked cool

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Okortor: 3:05am On May 27, 2023
Savage
saintbillion:

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Okortor: 3:08am On May 27, 2023
Lol, but he said the obvious truth na.
Prettychild:

Jealousy! Because you are not a virgin
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by lonelydora: 9:46am On May 27, 2023
azidomedogo:
I edit all types of documents from pdf, word e.t.c using A2E license software without living any trace.

How do I contact you?
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Hartman11: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
My friend hide ur face, who cares about ur ugly face virginity
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Wikifreelancing(m): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
lonelydora:
You have done well, nne! Don't mind anybody saying virginity doesn't matter. It matters a lot.

Please, I need that guy that edits document asap. Quote this comment asap. I have job for you.

Hi Lonelydora, I am here to help you with Document/PDF/Image editing of all kinds without leaving any trace. I deliver very fast and have the ability to handle even more complicated documents and IDs. You may check out my samples on my website at edit-document.wikifreelancing.com/ Just send a message and let me know what you want to achieve. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by lonelydora: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wikifreelancing:

Hi Lonelydora, I am here to help you with Document/PDF/Image editing of all kinds without leaving any trace. I deliver very fast and have the ability to handle even more complicated documents and IDs. You may check out my samples on my website at edit-document.wikifreelancing.com/ Just send a message and let me know what you want to achieve. Thanks

Ok

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by lonelydora: 6:41am On Jun 08, 2023
Wikifreelancing:

Well done, Wikifreelancing!
You did a very nice job. Your cost are affordable too.

I will recommend more people to you, Insha Allahu!
I appreciate you, bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Wikifreelancing(m): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2023
Thank you so much for your collaboration and review. It'm glad you love the job and recommend me.
It means the world to me.πŸ™πŸ™Œ Looking forward to working with you again soon! https://edit-document.wikifreelancing.com/
lonelydora:

Well done, Wikifreelancing!
You did a very nice job. Your cost are affordable too.

I will recommend more people to you, Insha Allahu!
I appreciate you, bro.

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Ashawoman82: 7:17am On Jun 18, 2023
Toks2008:
When I see an extremely outwardly beautiful lady claiming virgin, I usually have a level of respect for such lady.

But not when a lady no too dey attractive... Apparently she is not getting too much pressure so it is expected.

*Yee who stone me*
and regarding her age, she's quite young... When she's a virgin at 26 then I'll commend her.... A because of how things din spoil, normally a 20 year old woman doesn't have any business with sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? / NYSC 2016 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome FiancΓ©

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.