Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. (63770 Views)

Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) / Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by simfrost90210: 7:57pm On May 25, 2023
Amaly:
Thank God for your life you are a role model to all those who aspire to swim against the tide of perversion and decadence.

Her virginity is lack of opportunity..
This type near me, i'll simply think it's a log of wood and pass by.. She won't be able to make most men move a muscle.. She's not appealing in almost all aspects.. Publicly praising herself is indirectly disgracing herself.. Seriously..
some ladies lack simple brain in dealings😒

2 Likes

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by BrotherFolake: 7:59pm On May 25, 2023
😎

Nairaland Oloshos will not like this news

See the type of comments coming out from them

When we told them to stop sleeping around they never listened to us, now see there life outside

If only Men could be like me.
These Oloshos will marry themselves

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 25, 2023
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Nwaotu10(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2023
She's ugly.
Forgive my forwardness, guys. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by themanderon: 8:04pm On May 25, 2023
Congrats to her. Those that are spoiled will surely come for her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by jahsharon: 8:05pm On May 25, 2023
saintbillion:

She looks pregnant sha and also like a sickle cell patent. Well such lady can't turn me on. So she suppose dey virgin till death

She doesn't only look like, she is a Sickle Cell patient. Only an experienced eyes can tell you for sure
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Truvelisback(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2023
Okiton:
wink Hw person go take climb dis one
If u no fit climb, use ladder. grin
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by simfrost90210: 8:06pm On May 25, 2023
ruffDiamond:
the best gift a woman can offer her husband.. at least ,for starter na grin..I hate body of even 1! angry

My brother....
This is a bitter confession 😓😓😓
My immediate younger sisters got married..
The first was a virgin before marriage and is almost all a man will ask for, even gave birth to twins at first pregnancy but the marriage got bursted after 5years.. The second was not a virgin, infact was a badddoooo but until now, she is still perfectly in their home and peaceful.. My brother, virginity is a covenant one keeps personal.. It's a holy thing between you and GOD, not for the public...

4 Likes

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by PlaysNigeria: 8:09pm On May 25, 2023
Fish brains
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by tito44: 8:10pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:

Coward use your real Moniker BaddestQueen

Anambra people sef

Ojuckwu and cowardice

So this thing they say about u is true?? This is soo shameful.

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Zico5(m): 8:11pm On May 25, 2023
Who will even touch bone. No breasts, no nyansh. Madam carry ur bag and go home

2 Likes

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Sammy101111(m): 8:12pm On May 25, 2023
Virgin why not at your age
No breast no Yanch
No different form a man
Who one bang you

Gay is not legal in Nigeria
😂 na cruise oh
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by JTwelve: 8:14pm On May 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by DrGill(m): 8:18pm On May 25, 2023
lonelydora:
You have done well, nne! Don't mind anybody saying virginity doesn't matter. It matters a lot.

Please, I need that guy that edits document asap. Quote this comment asap. I have job for you.
i edit as well zero 7 0 6 290 6618

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Lvgirl: 8:19pm On May 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Bighead9: 8:20pm On May 25, 2023
You can only find Virgins in the North.

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Bighead9: 8:22pm On May 25, 2023
Lvgirl:

Very easy to be a virgin when u ugly

But She fine pass Amaka, Isioma, Chidinma and Nneka grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Nobleou(m): 8:27pm On May 25, 2023
Mumu geh, you are not a privilege type...

But you don't know
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Adewale1603(m): 8:28pm On May 25, 2023
Dshocker:
A true virgin will not be bold enough to come out and tell the public that they are one.

This shows that she has been drilled one two many times, lets not talk about the numberssssss of abortion she has had in the past, nor the party and foursome she has enjoyed in the past.

Make i bend if this girl na virgin.
a true virgin will always be bold to come out and say in public with confidence. Only non virgins always try to avoid the topic of discussion on virginity. Know that and know peace. Beside the lady is just 20yrs. She's just starting her life.

4 Likes

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by isabi2lof: 8:34pm On May 25, 2023
Virginity matters to alpha malus grin
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2023
Good
But really, some things are better private!
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Musam6920(m): 8:36pm On May 25, 2023
hunmmmm, everbody is a vergin.?
onirooo gbo gbo
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool
I believe her grin

Yeah!

Me, too!

grin grin grin grin grin

See as she be like sacrifice!

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:40pm On May 25, 2023
Bighead9:
You can only find Virgins in the North.

Please!

The Harbowkey virgins are even older than those in the south o!

When they marry at 12, when do you think they start ''sampling'' the poor children?
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by davillian(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2023
Lions don't eat grass
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by bentenny(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2023
grin
Whether virgin or not,it won't guarantee you a happy home or a good guy!
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by onuman: 8:45pm On May 25, 2023
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Bighead9: 8:45pm On May 25, 2023
saintbillion:

She looks pregnant sha and also like a sickle cell patent. Well such lady can't turn me on. So she suppose dey virgin till death

You prefer Ngozi wey dey hustle grin grin

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Harrynight(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2023
saintbillion:

🤣🤣🤣
Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Slimwhyt(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2023
Who go wan Bleep you before sef?

1 Like

Re: "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. by Bighead9: 8:49pm On May 25, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Please!

The Harbowkey virgins are even older than those in the south o!

When they marry at 12, when do you think they start ''sampling'' the poor children?

Na only for Anambra underaged Girls are forced to get married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé / How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.