Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. (49982 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert / Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by hssd8nland: 6:40am On May 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It is strictly by invitation. All the activities lined up for the Inauguration are not for your ilks sir.
Sincerely, we do not want unpatriotic elements and bad energy around the events.

Please did Atiku steal second place from Mr Obi too?

God bless President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu, GCFR.
God bless HE VP-Elect Shettima,GCON.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by plaindealer: 6:42am On May 26, 2023
Danfo drivers came through for Asiwaju..

I love Danfo Drivers, good to see them outside playing..

This fresh Asiwaju breeze of fresh air is so intoxicating.

God Bless Nigeria...

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by nwajesus12(m): 6:44am On May 26, 2023
Shigishege2:
As e dey pain obidients E dey sweet us
so truly, people voted for asiwaju, zombie

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by hardbody: 6:44am On May 26, 2023
renderme:
Tinubu arrived at this event 12.30 and stayed till the end at 2.30am.

E no go toilet o. E no change injection. Maybe na amoda of Guinea replace am.

You don't know kids wear pampers all night? Pampers are changed in morning sir.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by isaiahethan: 6:44am On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
Ipob n Obidaftis go de shit for pant comot tears for eye upon seeing this. Where is that clown that declined to perform at the show, the bastard tot he will be miss ,,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Offcourse dem go dey shit but do not forget when things go wrong you . Do not complain ok
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Obrigardo: 6:45am On May 26, 2023
This looks so low quality. Like a street parade or something.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Chyma231(m): 6:45am On May 26, 2023
[ no worry . You go still beg for 2k soon like APC youth leader soon . No worry ur self . Ewu ] It is strictly by invitation. All the activities lined up for the Inauguration are not for your ilks sir.
Sincerely, we do not want unpatriotic elements and bad energy around the events.

Please did Atiku steal second place from Mr Obi too?

God bless President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu, GCFR.
God bless HE VP-Elect Shettima,GCON.
God bless Nigeria for ever![/quote]
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Dejijossy(m): 6:45am On May 26, 2023
IPOB team are frustrated.

OneCandleAway:
Rubbish.

By next month una go see how far.

Instead of people to refuse to go to send a message

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by hardbody: 6:46am On May 26, 2023
plaindealer:
Danfo drivers came through for Asiwaju..

I love Danfo Drivers, good to see them outside playing..

This fresh Asiwaju breeze of fresh air is so intoxicating.

God Bless Nigeria...

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu

Lol @danfo drivers. Rephrase to read MC Oluomo coerced danfo drivers to attend
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Nobody: 6:46am On May 26, 2023
plaindealer:
Brymo is in the house... grin grin grin
Guy, ride on. I dey always enjoy your post. I like as una dey give these wailers severe pain for neck! 🀣🀣

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by plaindealer: 6:47am On May 26, 2023
Dejijossy:
IPOB team are frustrated.

Just imagine us under them and obi their mob leader..

I thank God for clearing that danger from our path.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by isahsalee: 6:47am On May 26, 2023
We have moved on!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by chidiokay: 6:49am On May 26, 2023
tonytony208:

A concert organized by people with the highest number of votes should be packed to and overflowing with people. Why isn't this the case?

that is Abuja were Tinubu did not have 25% so why are you expecting crowd, πŸ˜‰

incase you don't know fixing a Nite event inbetween working days is just a way of saying you don't want crowd ... is it people that close from work that will go n bubble at one concert into the Nite when they know they are resuming work early morning. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by 1Dray(m): 6:52am On May 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It is strictly by invitation. All the activities lined up for the Inauguration are not for your ilks sir.

Please did Atiku steal second place from Mr Obi too

Oga it's very scanty. How can you use a huge space and invite very few people? Stop lying. It's free but people refused to show up..

Stop trying to change the Narrative, nobody touched Atiku's scores. Tinubu stole Obi's position and left his position for Obi to mount, with the aid of Buhari and INEC. Take this anywhere, we will prove it.

BTW why are you always carrying free stuffs when you're obviously hungry. Why not shove those free stuffs down your throat and get your empty stomach filled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Chucks13: 6:53am On May 26, 2023
Where is Psquare bitter fools? where is that old for nothing betrayer called Charly shit Boy?

Iyabo Olosho Ojo and Aduni Ashewo Ade where are you? Where is that "semi cripple" called Falz omo ale jatijati? Where is that Hippo mouth size with Michelin tube lips called Kenneth Okonkwo?

Where is that Aisha wizard Yusuf who turned her husband to domestic pet? Where is that God forsaken, bitter anuofia called Oseni and Hyudaiyin?

Where is Bode Bitter G eorge and that no father side 86 years old ebora called obj?

Suleiman, Enenche and Ibiyiome see as God has disgraced you? You that suppose to rescue Nigeia by your knee, preach tolerance, respect, love and tell those headless mobs to desist from bullying, harrassing, insulting, mocking and threatening rather you support them and God embarrassed you all.

Enenche hear me well we are coming for you as Jah live.

We told you all we are in Buhari pain in the a s s administration of horror but taking the power from apc is not by hatred, insult, bullying etc and we never send obidient to go and fight Buhari or Tinubu or Atiku or anyone but una never listen carry over 200 million souls matter for head like an idiots and God
disgraced you all.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by plaindealer: 6:54am On May 26, 2023
Twitter is lit with serious clowning?

This is so funny..

They just can't catch a break.

We really need to watch out for them.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Tareq1105: 6:54am On May 26, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lol see how scanty a free show is

Honestly you can't steal mandate n it won't show

You called it scanty bcoz you were not there. I was there for just 2 hours and it was fun all the way.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by ruffDiamond: 6:54am On May 26, 2023
More like RENEWED FAILURE..men wey say road to PERDITION undecided I really pity Nigerians ga
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by mancoconut: 6:55am On May 26, 2023
Chucks13:
Where is Psquare bitter fools? where is that old for nothing betrayer called Charly shit Boy?

Iyabo Olosho Ojo and Aduni Ashewo Ade where are you? Where is that "semi cripple" called Falz omo ale jatijati? Where is that Hippo mouth size with Michelin tube lips called Kenneth Okonkwo?

Where is that Aisha wizard Yusuf who turned her husband to domestic pet? Where is that God forsaken, bitter anuofia called Oseni and Hyudaiyin?

Where is Bode Bitter G eorge and that no father side 86 years old ebora called obj?

Suleiman, Enenche and Ibiyiome see as God has disgraced you? You that suppose to rescue Nigeia by your knee, preach tolerance, respect, love and tell those headless mobs to desist from bullying, harrassing, insulting, mocking and threatening rather you support them and God embarrassed you all.

Enenche hear me well we are coming for you as Jah live.

We told you all we are in Buhari pain in the a s s administration of horror but taking the power from apc is not by hatred, insult, bullying etc and we never send obidient to go and fight Buhari or Tinubu or Atiku or anyone but una never listen carry over 200 million souls matter for head like an idiots and God
disgraced you all.
Have you taken your medications today?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Kukutenla: 6:58am On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:
Yoruba people don carry Owambe go Abuja.

I kinda like this coz it means for the next 8 years, Abuja people will know what they call true entertainment and happiness.

Seyi Tinubu sabi PR games wella and I love how he pulled all those artist to Abuja. They should do something like this regularly so the youth can unwind and network with people and party.

I also observe something. Seems the Northerners are operating on a different wavelength entirely judging from the difference in the music style of South and North. Shey they no like Afro pop ni? They suppose get one confam artist that’s at the fore. Well Skales, MI, Jesse Jags, Tuface, and etc could qualify are Northerners but not just core North.

God bless Nigeria
God bless President Bola Tinubu
OBJ was also president for 8 years. And his administration supported showbiz and entertainment like no other.
So owambe has been in Abuja before with enough Street cred too.
BTW, why is the place so scanty. Seems Abuja are not warming up to this admin at all...
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Iwedunloye: 7:00am On May 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Hahaha

#NotMyPresident

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by plaindealer: 7:00am On May 26, 2023
Mr money ro ra... grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Miluv123Gold: 7:01am On May 26, 2023
jahsharon:

Yes, because BAT supporters are not jobless youths like Zombidients
see who dey talk.... Bat done bad Lmao
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Miluv123Gold: 7:01am On May 26, 2023
Miluv123Gold:
see who dey talk.... Bat done baf Lmao
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by mancoconut: 7:02am On May 26, 2023
Venue looks scanty despite the appearance of "Big stars"...Abuja people no even rate Emi lo kan and that's a very bold statement. Even Buhari despite his unimpressive second missionary journey pulled far more crowds than this when he won his second term.
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by diplomat058(m): 7:03am On May 26, 2023
God1000:
The euphoria should be over by now

Euphoria should be over when even may 29 is yet to come? Seems something is wrong with your head
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by olayemi1977(m): 7:03am On May 26, 2023
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Chucks13: 7:04am On May 26, 2023
1Dray:

Oga it's very scanty. How can you use a huge space and invite very few people? Stop lying. It's free but people refused to show up..

Stop trying to change the Narrative, nobody touched Atiku's scores. Tinubu stole Obi's position and left his position for Obi to mount, with the aid of Buhari and INEC. Take this anywhere, we will prove it.

BTW why are you always carrying free stuffs when you're obviously hungry. Why not shove those free stuffs down your throat and get your empty stomach filled.

Oh is no longer obi mandate but Atiku mandate and Tinubu stole obi position ba? Kikikiikiki I no fit laugh. Sorry you have 8 years more to wail and it is allowed.

Ndooh, you will be alright las las.

I think you see Kanayo Kanayo one of the obidient enjoying with Ooni 2 days ago? I think you see Pete Edochie too with Ooni? I think you see Emoney my guy and kcee with MC last week? Dem don used you and your obi played politics.

Tueh!!!
I spit!
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Miluv123Gold: 7:05am On May 26, 2023
plaindealer:
see as concert dry anyhow.... Smh
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Sablexxxtoons: 7:05am On May 26, 2023
Berrityga:
Going to unfollow All the artist that performed and delete their content from my phone.

Kukuma kee yourself so you don't have to be breathing the same air as them
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by dinachi(m): 7:05am On May 26, 2023
plaindealer:
Zinoleski on stage..
Stolen mandate, no action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos / WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.