Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. (50084 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert / Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by OneCandleAway(f): 7:43am On May 26, 2023
[quote author=Iwedunloye post=123372420][/quote]

Shove your inauguration up your ass.......
Shove your inauguration up your ass.......

Oh!!

I forgot!!

*The ass is leaking.......*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Exclusive101: 7:43am On May 26, 2023
With how refugees keep trooping in from Anambra governed by Obi Pandora into Lagos transformed to the 4 largest economy in West Africa bro anything wey wan go wrong make he go if Obi was at the helm with go worse than Tinubu being there now make u rest n shut up

isaiahethan:

Offcourse dem go dey shit but do not forget when things go wrong you . Do not complain ok

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Alexandersantos(m): 7:47am On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
But you lack the intelligence to specify where or how I was out of point ba like every senseless ipob Obidaftis supporting the Pandora criminal Obi Pandora
i guess u don't knw the meaning of scanty..so no need to argue with u
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Bobbiee: 7:49am On May 26, 2023
What if I told you that the Drug Baron would die (assassinated) before that date? What if I told you that?
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by GeneralPula: 7:51am On May 26, 2023
Bobbiee:
What if I told you that the Drug Baron would die (assassinated) before that date? What if I told you that?
You may be right..

The drug baron has been arrested already..

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by hohafrank(m): 7:53am On May 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It is strictly by invitation. All the activities lined up for the Inauguration are not for your ilks sir.
Sincerely, we do not want unpatriotic elements and bad energy around the events.

Please did Atiku steal second place from Mr Obi too?

God bless President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu, GCFR.
God bless HE VP-Elect Shettima,GCON.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
I don't know where you come from.The Yorubas voted massively against Tinubu. That is why he couldn't get 25% in Lagos in the actual results.
It is people like you Nigeria is backwards today.
That stolen mandate will be retrieved from him in the course of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by GeneralPula: 7:54am On May 26, 2023
This is so amazing mann!

Iyanya extra funny grin

Everywhere is cornified!

cool

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Omenlon: 7:56am On May 26, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lol see how scanty a free show is

Honestly you can't steal mandate n it won't show
don't cry, that is how Abuja is. Even in football, how many people go to that stadium? The location of that don't encourage attendance of any sort.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by rummmy: 7:56am On May 26, 2023
Any musician that attend this nonsense will find it hard to sell his music.
The sensible youths will make sure his music will no longer sell.
Ilegality can not be legal.
He is not my president.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:01am On May 26, 2023
Na so e pain u
Treasure17:
Effort in futility. Gathering of alatenuje.
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by 1Dray(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2023
Chucks13:

Oh is no longer obi mandate but Atiku mandate and Tinubu stole obi position ba? Kikikiikiki I no fit laugh. Sorry you have 8 years more to wail and it is allowed.

Ndooh, you will be alright las las.

I think you see Kanayo Kanayo one of the obidient enjoying with Ooni 2 days ago? I think you see Pete Edochie too with Ooni? I think you see Emoney my guy and kcee with MC last week? Dem don used you and your obi played politics.

Tueh!!!
I spit!

You mean Ooni is now Tinubu or custodian of APC?
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by kayfact123(m): 8:05am On May 26, 2023
Visit Royal view eye clinic
Your best plug for eye treatment, eye surgery and eye fix
Free medical eye test available
Call or WhatsApp; 07081814512
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Oxfordgrade: 8:12am On May 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

always be objective in ur accessment
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by YesDaddy1: 8:18am On May 26, 2023
Typical ipobic reasoning.
Shey zino tell u say e perform for free?
grin
WhiteNRed:
Lol! No popular artist at the event.
And the ones that came are watching themselves.

Zinolesky will be regrating why he came there to waste his energy.
Go grab ur may 29 Asoebi.
E fo n dey finish o!
cool

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by fk001(m): 8:20am On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:
Yoruba people don carry Owambe go Abuja.

I kinda like this coz it means for the next 8 years, Abuja people will know what they call true entertainment and happiness.

Seyi Tinubu sabi PR games wella and I love how he pulled all those artist to Abuja. They should do something like this regularly so the youth can unwind and network with people and party.

I also observe something. Seems the Northerners are operating on a different wavelength entirely judging from the difference in the music style of South and North. Shey they no like Afro pop ni? They suppose get one confam artist that’s at the fore. Well Skales, MI, Jesse Jags, Tuface, and etc could qualify are Northerners but not just core North.

God bless Nigeria
God bless President Bola Tinubu

Different people different cultures. We are mostly conservatives we have our musics, dress and way of life, it might not be accepted world wide but that's what make us unique and happy.

We enjoy it.
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by DGOODLYF: 8:31am On May 26, 2023
MrAgbako:
You an Hypocrite.
Tell this to your ipob brothers first. Pained and bitter ipob lots wailing, bullying, insulting others of different political opinion or choice. That is why soludo calls them headless mobs.
we all know all this painment of a thing is pointing to one region dats why i mention them....
And btw...am not igbo
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by ennypita: 8:36am On May 26, 2023
Just imagine if their was no fuel scarcity, new naira policy, no cabal against Tinubu n Buhari support was not lackadaisical Tinubu would have won the election with over 7 million votes

[/quote]
I said it before I use to respect u guys but this election has showed that no be everybody wey go school dey graduate with sense.
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by ennypita: 8:39am On May 26, 2023
DGOODLYF:
we all know all this painment of a thing is pointing to one region dats why i mention them....
And btw...am not igbo
Don't mind them. They think Igbo is their problem.
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Chucks13: 8:42am On May 26, 2023
1Dray:

You mean Ooni is now Tinubu or custodian of APC?

Google is your friend.....
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by lildush(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2023
Hmmmmmm they all went to cash out... Watin dey mind .. dey mind... My oga dollar man. For do same too.
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Jsucre(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

cry o
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by blueAgent(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2023
Rubbish, fools cheering their own bandage.

All this money must be recovered grin grin grin at least within the first 60days in office.

Useless ppl.
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by MrBONE2(m): 8:55am On May 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

grin

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by 9jaRealist: 8:59am On May 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It is strictly by invitation. All the activities lined up for the Inauguration are not for your ilks sir.
Sincerely, we do not want unpatriotic elements and bad energy around the events.

Apparently the majority of those invited came disguised as empty seats… grin grin grin
>
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Emola12(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2023
We do pass all dis ones under BUHARI where are we now aswear nothing go dey okay under dis APCSHIT mouh nah no Wynn nnah self until another party enter there before NIGERIA go dey okay small mark my words today pls
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by nosa2ekundayo: 9:08am On May 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Great job! When you die you should be buried facing one corner.you Sabi bend matter go one corner like a typical Yoruba man. undecided
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by merits(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Rubbish.

By next month una go see how far.

Instead of people to refuse to go to send a message
Sit down there, your eyes 👀 will soon clear after BAT 8 years
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by tonytony208(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2023
emilo2bad:

my bros it is by invitation sorry you were not invited

Lolz. Stay there and be deceiving yourself
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by 4tomandchi: 9:21am On May 26, 2023
Please stop disgracing Yoruba people.

The show was free nobody send Dem Abuja is not for jobless people like Lagos.

FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Okiton: 9:21am On May 26, 2023
angry
It looks like children darling of the month party

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / "Call Me A Hypocritical Idiot If Buhari Returns Today" - Facebook User / Tinubu Receives Certificate Of Return As President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.