Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,174 members, 7,957,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. (50739 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert / Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by plaindealer: 7:06am On May 26, 2023
Miluv123Gold:
see as concert dry anyhow.... Smh

Ok, you don register your pain, sorrow, frustration and sadness, now go and sit down for the next pained loser to register..

NEXT?>>>>>>>>> grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by emilo2bad: 7:07am On May 26, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lol so why do advertisement for an event strictly by invitation ?
it is by invitation and you were not invited. abi he dey pay you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Miluv123Gold: 7:07am On May 26, 2023
[Who be this one? Shuuùuuuuuquote author=Chucks13 post=123372330]Where is Psquare bitter fools? where is that old for nothing betrayer called Charly shit Boy?

Iyabo Olosho Ojo and Aduni Ashewo Ade where are you? Where is that "semi cripple" called Falz omo ale jatijati? Where is that Hippo mouth size with Michelin tube lips called Kenneth Okonkwo?

Where is that Aisha wizard Yusuf who turned her husband to domestic pet? Where is that God forsaken, bitter anuofia called Oseni and Hyudaiyin?

Where is Bode Bitter G eorge and that no father side 86 years old ebora called obj?

Suleiman, Enenche and Ibiyiome see as God has disgraced you? You that suppose to rescue Nigeia by your knee, preach tolerance, respect, love and tell those headless mobs to desist from bullying, harrassing, insulting, mocking and threatening rather you support them and God embarrassed you all.

Enenche hear me well we are coming for you as Jah live.

We told you all we are in Buhari pain in the a s s administration of horror but taking the power from apc is not by hatred, insult, bullying etc and we never send obidient to go and fight Buhari or Tinubu or Atiku or anyone but una never listen carry over 200 million souls matter for head like an idiots and God
disgraced you all.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Osemawe4life: 7:08am On May 26, 2023
Arrangee things always

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by chidiokay: 7:08am On May 26, 2023
Mrtaye:

So are you now saying you don't have enough youths within your party that can be invited

Are you doubting Inec polls that Tinubu had less that 25% in FCT or why else are you expecting crowd
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by BmAe: 7:10am On May 26, 2023
No mavin artist?
E be like say Don jazzy no gree o
Tony say Tinubu you don hit my car

Oyibo repete
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by diplomat058(m): 7:12am On May 26, 2023
tonytony208:

Why is the place so scanty?

Where are the 8 million people you and inec want us to believe voted for this morally rotten felon called tinubu? Are your 8 million "voters" ashamed to show their faces?

Hahaha your 8 years of agony and crying of lost manhood have just begun. Soon you will resume chants of biafla or death cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Chucks13: 7:13am On May 26, 2023
mancoconut:

Have you taken your medications today?

Good and ask Google. Google is your friend.
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Alexandersantos(m): 7:13am On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
Different type of wailing na him we de see for Ipob hand. We all saw how scanty obi Pandora campaign was in Lagos

and yet he won lagos state
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by plaindealer: 7:14am On May 26, 2023
dinachi:

Stolen mandate, no action.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Didi2d(m): 7:16am On May 26, 2023
plaindealer:
This is the kind of son I pray for in life.

This young man I really think is more powerful or going to be more powerful than his father.

The respect, weight, connection and command he pulls astound me..

God Bless This young man, our wonderful first son.

I pray so too, don't forget Remi Tinubu too. That's the kind of wife I pray for
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Idoko619(m): 7:18am On May 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It is strictly by invitation. All the activities lined up for the Inauguration are not for your ilks sir.
Sincerely, we do not want unpatriotic elements and bad energy around the events.

Please did Atiku steal second place from Mr Obi too?

God bless President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu, GCFR.
God bless HE VP-Elect Shettima,GCON.
God bless Nigeria for ever!

Nothing was by invitation there, you can type the other rubbish you wrote there without lying. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Exclusive101: 7:19am On May 26, 2023
Exactly which is the reason why this stage can be scanty with Tinubu beating Atiku n Obi Pandora blueblack with close to 3 million votes

Just imagine if their was no fuel scarcity, new naira policy, no cabal against Tinubu n Buhari support was not lackadaisical Tinubu would have won the election with over 7 million votes

Alexandersantos:
and yet he won lagos state
ennypita:
Yet Obi pandora with scanty crowd won the so called owner of lagos in his backyard.
Honestly I use to have regards for people from ur region but this election has proven that no be all people wey dey go school go graduate with sense. U think Igbo man is ur problem or u tink obedience are IPOB. No wahala shebi na una turn make una enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by samfrancis1(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lol see how scanty a free show is

Honestly you can't steal mandate n it won't show
.. you don’t expect people to be much now.. since it’s not where they’ll party jollof rice.. imagine if it was Obi cubana at Orlu
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Alexandersantos(m): 7:21am On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
Exactly which is the reason why this stage can be scanty with Tinubu beating Atiku n Obi Pandora blueblack with close to 3 million votes

Just imagine if their was no fuel scarcity, new naira policy, no cabal against Tinubu n Buhari support was not lackadaisical Tinubu would have won the election with over 7 million votes

u are out of point bro
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by emilo2bad: 7:22am On May 26, 2023
tonytony208:

Why is the place so scanty?

Where are the 8 million people you and inec want us to believe voted for this morally rotten felon called tinubu? Are your 8 million "voters" ashamed to show their faces?
my bros it is by invitation sorry you were not invited
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by juman(m): 7:23am On May 26, 2023
APC government will perform better.

Borrow five hundred billion dollars to build the country.
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Alexandersantos(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2023
plaindealer:
Danfo drivers came through for Asiwaju..

I love Danfo Drivers, good to see them outside playing..

This fresh Asiwaju breeze of fresh air is so intoxicating.

God Bless Nigeria...

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu

why won't they come when they have been payed

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by TheGift: 7:25am On May 26, 2023
God1000:
The euphoria should be over by now

Was there ever any euphoria?
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by spartan50(m): 7:29am On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:
Yoruba people don carry Owambe go Abuja.

I kinda like this coz it means for the next 8 years, Abuja people will know what they call true entertainment and happiness.

Seyi Tinubu sabi PR games wella and I love how he pulled all those artist to Abuja. They should do something like this regularly so the youth can unwind and network with people and party.

I also observe something. Seems the Northerners are operating on a different wavelength entirely judging from the difference in the music style of South and North. Shey they no like Afro pop ni? They suppose get one confam artist that’s at the fore. Well Skales, MI, Jesse Jags, Tuface, and etc could qualify are Northerners but not just core North.

God bless Nigeria
God bless President Bola Tinubu
Lol
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by TheATM: 7:30am On May 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol so why do advertisement for an event strictly by invitation ?
Ask google
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:35am On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:
Yoruba people don carry Owambe go Abuja.

I kinda like this coz it means for the next 8 years, Abuja people will know what they call true entertainment and happiness.

Seyi Tinubu sabi PR games wella and I love how he pulled all those artist to Abuja. They should do something like this regularly so the youth can unwind and network with people and party.

I also observe something. Seems the Northerners are operating on a different wavelength entirely judging from the difference in the music style of South and North. Shey they no like Afro pop ni? They suppose get one confam artist that’s at the fore. Well Skales, MI, Jesse Jags, Tuface, and etc could qualify are Northerners but not just core North.

God bless Nigeria
God bless President Bola Tinubu
Skale is from Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:36am On May 26, 2023
Am proud of New Nigeria, with Tinubu.
Good morning Nigeria
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by DonBenny77(m): 7:36am On May 26, 2023
Hungry and tribal affiliated artists go chop money clean mouth normally It doesn't change the fact that there is ethnic cleansing currently in the land and it's not about to change anytime soon
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by PowerOfLove: 7:37am On May 26, 2023
Walahi talahi, Tinubu is not the choice Nigerians
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by simfrost90210: 7:37am On May 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It is strictly by invitation. All the activities lined up for the Inauguration are not for your ilks sir.
Sincerely, we do not want unpatriotic elements and bad energy around the events.

Please did Atiku steal second place from Mr Obi too?

God bless President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu, GCFR.
God bless HE VP-Elect Shettima,GCON.
God bless Nigeria for ever!

A free show strictly by invitation?🙄
This doesn't add up well
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by wildikeman(m): 7:40am On May 26, 2023
At least it's known that igbos are not in Support of this sham of a presidency. If shit goes down like that surely will, make Yoruba people especially present themselves. Shalom
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Exclusive101: 7:41am On May 26, 2023
But you lack the intelligence to specify where or how I was out of point ba like every senseless ipob Obidaftis supporting the Pandora criminal Obi Pandora
Alexandersantos:
u are out of point bro

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by YesDaddy1: 7:41am On May 26, 2023
U r still living in d past nwokem.
Take ur 'likes and shares' as ur consolation!
cool
mrvitalis:
Lol see how scanty a free show is

Honestly you can't steal mandate n it won't show

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram Gave 15-min Quranic Lecture To Kuje Inmates Before Setting Them Free / Fayose Arrests Fake Aides Of Buhari [PICS] / Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.