Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander (63397 Views)

I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) / Trailer Crushes Soldier To Death In Abeokuta At Mortuary Junction / Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by alphabbey1(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2023
Hotspotbro:
You africans just love looking for new chains, don't you grin go and read about how Stalin caused a famine in the Ukraine

Rest, Africa is neutral in war ongoing in Ukrane and will continue to be, no support for Russia, no support for Nato. They should fight each other out. Nobody gives a damm about them anymore and the words "you Africans" is disrespectful....
Just as Ghanaian president said right infront of Kamala, both Russia and US are welcomed, in the long run, enemy of Africa between both will showcase itself....

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Madu2013(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
mushroomFarm:

Not exactly. It is equivalent to being a constant or Surgeon in Nigeria

Good day bro
I hope u are doing fine.
I don’t know how to contact u please can u reach me on this email libertymadu21@gmail.com there is something I would like to discuss with u thanks.
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by isArray: 5:40am On Jun 04, 2023
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by LuciusX: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
Iceberg3:

Why do some Russians look like Chinese?
For about 300 years, Russia was under what is known as the mongol yoke. The Mongols from present-day Mongolia subjugated the Russian princes and demanded tribute. After the Mongol yoke was broken and the Russian princes grew powerful enough to chase the Mongols away, the Mongols simply integrated into Russian society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Hotspotbro(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
Being brainwashed is when you can shamelessly say an ultranationalist right-wing country that steps on Chechens and Tartars has zero racism for black people because you watched one RT video about american racism ;

musicwriter:
@all asking why the girls in the picture looks Asian.

Answer: Russia is a massive country occupying one tenth of the Earth's land, so there are many countries that border Russia, at least 14 countries share borders with Russia. In fact, if you wanted to travel by road from Western to Eastern Russia, it would take you more than a week. If that's not enough to understand how big, let me add that Russia has 11 timezones!! If it's 11 PM in one part of Russia, it would be 10 AM the next day in another part of Russia.

@all those talking down on Russia, that's because you've been brainwashed by the West.

Indeed, Russia is the only white country on the planet that genuinely loves black people. Russia even fought against white people to set you free. But BBC and CNN won't tell you that.

The only part of Russia where you may experience racism is the part closest to Europe. Ask yourself; why? Because that's near the part of the world that has always hated black people from time immemorial. And considering the size of Russia, the people that hate you in Russia are not ethnically Russian but European or at least European influenced.

If you want to learn a little history about how much Western nations hate Africa and black people in general, and how Russia loves you, go to www.africason.com and read the article that says "European crimes in Africa - European crimes caught on camera during colonization of Africa"

I've attached map of Russia to enable anyone see how big the country

EDITED: Nairaland isn't allowing me to attach image. Go to Google and search "map of Russia". Look at the map and you'll understand.
And before you call me a western white people simp, let me remind you both eastern Europeans and western Europeans can be racist, especially with the way some kind of white supremacist traditionalist ideologies are traveling through Europe, ideologies that literally resembles Hitlers'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? / Crocodile Chops Off Tourist's Leg In A Lake In Uganda (Graphic Pics) / Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.