Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander (63394 Views)

I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) / Trailer Crushes Soldier To Death In Abeokuta At Mortuary Junction / Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Treadway: 9:55am On May 27, 2023
I feel you jare. I myself have 3 friends living in Russia for over 10 years and they are living large. Married to drop-dead gorgeous Model spec women. I swear one would think if you werent a superstar you couldn't get those kind of women. They like men
who can knack and my Padi's repped well in that regard (lol), and today they are all married with gorgeous kids. When some pea brained people here make statements like Russia is a bad place to be I just laugh. The major reason most flock to UK Canada Aussie US, is first and foremost they are the popular destinations, and cos they speak English. Learning a new language is a major issue...but those who can do it, abeg dem go enjoy. just imagine living in Norway, koni da fun US...😁😎. My pals in Russia are living large, as in LARGE!

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by OkanlawonB(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2023
OP, are you in Siberia part of Russia?
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by sweetveek(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2023
mushroomFarm:

I have a first degree in Microbiology. I completed my NYSC too. I had my first degree from Unilorin when I was 19.
are you on scholarship?
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by okeysoninv: 11:28am On May 27, 2023
mushroomFarm:

English teachers earn about 600k (naira) per month working part times
Dish washers and toilet cleaners earn about 1.2m (naira) per month working part times.
What do you think? wink
You can live a good life in Russia with only (200,000 naira a month)
You can live a very good life with anything above that. (Especially as students)
You can apply for residency a few days after entering Russia (my city. I am not sure about other cities)
Russian language is not as tough as you think. Most Africans starts speaking it naturally after just four to six months in the country. (It's very tough from the beginning though)
You need to know and understand the Russian language to do anything in Russia! (Except teaching English and washing dishes and toilets)
Truck drivers earn between 1.5m (naira) to (3m) naira a month. (Housing and feeding and healthcare and school fees for your first child all taken care of by the government or the company you are working for. Only possible after you obtain residency though)
RUSSIA IS EXTREMELY COLD! I live in the coldest part. Minus 60 degrees Celsius in winter. Hot water will freeze and turn to snow if you just throw it up.
Life can be hard in Russia if you don't have a good health.
My school fees is about 3.6 million per year. I am not on scholarship but funny enough we were told Russian government pays 50% of our tuition fees (Africans) as long as you maintain above 50% in Al your courses. This is not difficult at all considering exams are written three times for the same course in the same semester in Russia. FOR YOU TO FAIL A COURSE, IT MEANS YOU DID NOT PASS ANY OF THE THREE EXAMS!
Even in medical school, there are no exams for some courses. Just assignments. This is why we can study with the Russian language and still do well.
Dish washers and toilet cleaners earn about 1.2m (naira) per month working part times.
What do you think? wink
Is this possible in all Russia cities

12 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by mushroomFarm: 6:04pm On May 27, 2023
okeysoninv:
What do you think? wink
Is this possible in all Russia cities
I think so. By Russian standard I think I live in one of the least developed cities.

52 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by mushroomFarm: 6:04pm On May 27, 2023
sweetveek:
are you on scholarship?
No

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 27, 2023
You need to get a haircut because that hair is πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž
mushroomFarm:
Hello guys! No much story.
Life in Russia is going on smoothly. You can check my old post here on Nairaland about life in Russia.
Racism is at Zero level
The love for black people is awesome!
They invite us to participate in movies and advertisements all the time. This is the kind of white man's land where any foreigner can be loved.
However, my post for today is about something different grin grin
I went on excursion to a paramilitary camp in Yakutsk, Russia, (coldest city in the world) to make some video documentaries about some vintage Russian tanks they have there. (I am still editing those documentaries)
However, at the end of my shooting (the main video) I decided to do something crazy. Walk up to Russian military (A general and a field soldier). I asked the Russian General to say hello to Nigeria and he gladly did it even with a salute!

I asked the soldier boy to say hello to my favourite Nairalander ( falseprophet1 ). (His funny false prophecies always make my day! One of the reasons why Nairaland is still so much fun for me grin grin) He understands English to some extent, so he bursted out laughing realizing that someone's name is 'falseprophet' grin grin
I am hoping falseprophet1 will find this post. I added a few pictures of myself with some Russian girls I play table tennis with at my dormitory every night. Falseprophet1 please prophecy into my life abeg grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFtXpAE6FFg
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2023
Racism in Russia is at 0 level? I hope you know what you are saying shall

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Sirchiboy: 9:02pm On May 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Lol...this post is funny.

I see you reaching the peak of your career, I see you getting a mouthwatering job, along with a cute Russian princess as wife.

This I have seen.
Can you help me break the York of joblessness and poverty

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Innocentboy007: 9:05pm On May 27, 2023
I wish i can visit russia b4 man die. 🀲🏼

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Hespee93: 9:06pm On May 27, 2023
What is the stand one someone who studied Computer Science?

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Odward(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2023
Omo be like na Russia be the latest update so oo

14 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by validplanet: 9:08pm On May 27, 2023
mushroomFarm:

I think so. By Russian standard I think I live in one of the least developed cities.

Is work easy to get for foreigners?

Are there no jobless Russians?
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by SafariHunter(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2023
Samantha124:

Hater!!!!!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by GeneralPula: 9:11pm On May 27, 2023
Lies everywhere..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by sacajawea: 9:12pm On May 27, 2023
Who are those Beautiful Asian women??
I want some pls
Please connect me
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Survival2023: 9:12pm On May 27, 2023
mushroomFarm:

English teachers earn about 600k (naira) per month working part times
What do you think? wink
You can live a good life in Russia with only (200,000 naira a month)
You can live a very good life with anything above that. (Especially as students)
You can apply for residency a few days after entering Russia (my city. I am not sure about other cities)
Russian language is not as tough as you think. Most Africans starts speaking it naturally after just four to six months in the country. (It's very tough from the beginning though)
You need to know and understand the Russian language to do anything in Russia! (Except teaching English and washing dishes and toilets)
Truck drivers earn between 1.5m (naira) to (3m) naira a month. (Housing and feeding and healthcare and school fees for your first child all taken care of by the government or the company you are working for. Only possible after you obtain residency though)
RUSSIA IS EXTREMELY COLD! I live in the coldest part. Minus 60 degrees Celsius in winter. Hot water will freeze and turn to snow if you just throw it up.
Life can be hard in Russia if you don't have a good health.
My school fees is about 3.6 million per year. I am not on scholarship but funny enough we were told Russian government pays 50% of our tuition fees (Africans) as long as you maintain above 50% in Al your courses. This is not difficult at all considering exams are written three times for the same course in the same semester in Russia. FOR YOU TO FAIL A COURSE, IT MEANS YOU DID NOT PASS ANY OF THE THREE EXAMS!
Even in medical school, there are no exams for some courses. Just assignments. This is why we can study with the Russian language and still do well.

I have always loved Russia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by blowjohn(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2023
Did u say zero racism?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by zinaunreal(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2023
Nobody cares
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Igboslayer: 9:14pm On May 27, 2023
That false prophet you mentioned don spoil everything…

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Survival2023: 9:15pm On May 27, 2023
mushroomFarm:

Please which city?

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Masterito(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2023
Pictures and videos are proof of the existence of racism? How long have you lived in Russia?
mushroomFarm:
Hello guys! No much story.
Life in Russia is going on smoothly. You can check my old post here on Nairaland about life in Russia.
Racism is at Zero level
The love for black people is awesome!
They invite us to participate in movies and advertisements all the time. This is the kind of white man's land where any foreigner can be loved.
However, my post for today is about something different grin grin
I went on excursion to a paramilitary camp in Yakutsk, Russia, (coldest city in the world) to make some video documentaries about some vintage Russian tanks they have there. (I am still editing those documentaries)
However, at the end of my shooting (the main video) I decided to do something crazy. Walk up to Russian military (A general and a field soldier). I asked the Russian General to say hello to Nigeria and he gladly did it even with a salute!

I asked the soldier boy to say hello to my favourite Nairalander ( falseprophet1 ). (His funny false prophecies always make my day! One of the reasons why Nairaland is still so much fun for me grin grin) He understands English to some extent, so he bursted out laughing realizing that someone's name is 'falseprophet' grin grin
I am hoping falseprophet1 will find this post. I added a few pictures of myself with some Russian girls I play table tennis with at my dormitory every night. Falseprophet1 please prophecy into my life abeg grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFtXpAE6FFg

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by GogetterMD(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Lol...this post is funny.

I see you reaching the peak of your career, I see you getting a mouthwatering job, along with a cute Russian princess as wife.

This I have seen.
Putin's daughter?

5 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Federalis: 9:15pm On May 27, 2023
Why do they look like Chinese?

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by LordErrk: 9:18pm On May 27, 2023
mushroomFarm:

Doctor of medicine with specialty in pediatrics. In Russia you graduate as a medical doctor with a specialty. That is why we are awarded Doctor of medicine and not just mbbs wink

So no house job or residency?
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by sprints1: 9:18pm On May 27, 2023
mushroomFarm:

I have a first degree in Microbiology. I completed my NYSC too. I had my first degree from Unilorin when I was 19.
which year u commot I might sabi you at 19 u don comot Unilorin how. U go sabi boo k be that oo. Na that age I enter unilorin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by KINGTELLER: 9:19pm On May 27, 2023
Samantha124:

What about the hair?? Just professs your love and interest in the guy

Too much complain..

31 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? / Crocodile Chops Off Tourist's Leg In A Lake In Uganda (Graphic Pics) / Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.