Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander (63551 Views)

I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) / Trailer Crushes Soldier To Death In Abeokuta At Mortuary Junction / Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by DestinyNigga: 8:15am On May 28, 2023
I see u having 3some with Russian beautiful babes. I see five Russian babes carry belle for you at a time. I see you smoking some weeds and knacking another pussy. This i have seen cheesy cheesy
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Obere4u: 8:16am On May 28, 2023
Bro, how much to travel to Russia?
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by mixratio(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2023
Sibbb:

Exactly, the guy just come online and typing lies, I don’t know what he stands to gain. I am in Russia and believe me, coming to Russsia is the biggest mistake I’ve made in my life

In the Bible, when moses sent spies to ho and check out the enemy land, most of them came back with bad report except for two who came back with good report.

People see thing differently.

A place you see as your greatest mistake might be another persons best decision.

Different strokes for different folks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Konjiboii: 8:33am On May 28, 2023
How Russia women toto dey, e get grip?
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2023
gimakon2:

1.) What does Russians call Moscow?
2.) Name 3 notable things in Moscow you know ?

I don't really need to prove anything for you to believe me because you believe me or not means no jack shit to me, even the questions you asked can be find on the internet
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by gimakon2(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

I don't really need to prove anything for you to believe me because you believe me or not means no jack shit to me, even the questions you asked can be find on the internet

Hahahaah, I don hear.
You live in Russia.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Splendid24SHOP(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

I have been to more than 40 countries in Europe na only Moscow Russia them bust my eye my right eye for nothing just because i was a taxi driver there

Which year was that
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by gimakon2(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you that was born in Russian should wait and see, with all your knowledge about war, you can't see that the whole world is in chaos. Keep asking questions

Well, I was not born in Russia. Na simple Question I ask.
I want to know how a Land dispute will trigger WW3
This is why i ask you wetin I day ask you, Sir War Monger.
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by hkidola00(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2023
mushroomFarm:

I have a first degree in Microbiology. I completed my NYSC too. I had my first degree from Unilorin when I was 19.
finished 2015 in unilorin,how about you?
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2023
gimakon2:

Well, I was not born in Russia. Na simple Question I ask.
I want to know how a Land dispute will trigger WW3
This is why i ask you wetin I day ask you, Sir War Monger.
kid boy, stop asking stupid questions, the major thing that trigger devastating war 90% of it is Land dispute Nigerian CW, Israeli and Palestine is a case study. You just don't know anything
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by chatinent: 8:53am On May 28, 2023
Beautiful.

Did you folks see the tools those soldiers were handling?

Damn.

If na Naija barrack you go, one black mamba go accuse you of mutiny and tell you to keep walking and never look back or risk frog jump. Kai

4 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by hkidola00(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2023
obiekunie01:

Guy pls do me one favour.

TELL OUR DARLING PRESIDENT HIS EXCELLENCY VLADIMIR PUTIN THAT SO MANY OF US HERE IN NIGERIA LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH!

TELL HIM HE IS MY MENTOR , MY HERO, MY BEST PRESIDENT IN THE WHOLE WIDE WOLRD!

TELL HIM THAT RUSSIANS ARE SO LUCK TO HAVE HIM AS THEIR PRESIDENT!

Please also tell him that many of us are NOT HAPPY with the way he is fuking that useless nazi-comedian! he is too gentle on the idiot!

TELL OGA PUTIN HE NEED TO HEAVILY INCREASE THE TEMPO OF VAWULENCE ON THE USELESS NEO-NAZI NATO LOVING COMEDIAN BASTARD ASS!HOLE!

Thank you very much for relaying my message.
be like head dey pain you,Eno go better for you and putin
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2023
Splendid24SHOP:

Which year was that

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by sslcrypt: 9:01am On May 28, 2023
hashtagged:

That's true, it's no surprise why former countries under the Soviet Union or the Warsaw pact hates Russia.
I also know what happened to chechenya, gronzy was flattened to the ground. The reason why Russia is coming to Africa is to compete with western influence here and nothing else.

I am not saying the west is good entirely, I have seen lybia and Iraq but if I have to pick between Russia and US I would pick the US

The west is no angel and have bad history but that term holding truth to power is what western government can never escape. Look at all the crimes committed by CIA, despite it took years they where found out and punished by the Americans in form of reducing their budget and their size. They also made it a crime for cooperation to leverage off them by creating laws for access to information and the Senate panel enquiry committee. But look at Russia the opposite, they use their cooperation to imprison you and if there is internal dissent that person involved falls from a window. No information whatsoever, everything is total secrecy or death.

Russia have never quenched their hunger for conquest. also comes in form of causing forced migration, they force conquered European state refugee to far east region of Siberia. And they also populate occupied countries with their own population. Go to Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan all the other stans you will see white Russians as citizens there, which is another form of keeping such nations under their influence. Who have ever held them accountable? They use their population as a pretext to invade those nations with insignificant russian population when it pleases them.

Most of the Donbas region of Ukraine have their population sent into Siberia via forced migration. But the refilling of that region with ethnic Russians was stalled by the Ukraine counter offensive, which caused the russians pouring in to the region to flee back to Russia and crimea ( another conquered region not belonging to Russia).

In south Africa during the apartheid period, western nations rose and literally fought for the rule of law to ensure such form of government ended. In Zimbabwe the same took place. The whites there knew it was impossible to turn a land with it's natives into a new entity because they got no support from western powers.

You might ask didn't the British or the european power did the same to the natives of America and Australia? Yes they did, but all that took place when war, conquest and power were the only language. There wasn't rule of law

The objective here is speaking truth to power, something that can never happen in
communist authoritarian states like Russia, china, Iran, north Korea and couple of others.

You Africans must be vigilant and not fall for cheap propaganda. Europe as a whole have had a Total of 240 wars. Our identity have been wiped out before, rediscovered and back and forth. Our forefathers kept records and passed knowledge down to us. So we know the eternal enemy no matter how they try to paint the picture.

When you see cheap propaganda such as NATO been this and that, ask yourselves who are these nations seeking NATO and EU status? What is their population make up? Lastly if you are poor and have always existed in poverty won't you grab any opportunity to be part of or make friends with people who are well off? Under the Germanic empire the Baltics and parts of Eastern Europe were significantly wealthy.
Under the Soviet Bolsheviks (Lenin and Stalin )poverty was the order of the day because no one could question the total rule of the supreme party. Krushev and Yeltsin tried creating progressive reforms till Putin having the same Spirit as Lenin and Stalin stepped in.

Don't mistake his hunger and thirst for conquer and conquest. I wish Africa for once could have leaders that can create a region with its own power. (Please don't mention gadaffi because he was more into conquest and power, thus the reason why his Arab countries feared him and give the west the greenlight to take him out)

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Starships4u(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2023
mushroomFarm:
Hello guys! No much story.
Life in Russia is going on smoothly. You can check my old post here on Nairaland about life in Russia.
Racism is at Zero level
The love for black people is awesome!
They invite us to participate in movies and advertisements all the time. This is the kind of white man's land where any foreigner can be loved.
However, my post for today is about something different grin grin
I went on excursion to a paramilitary camp in Yakutsk, Russia, (coldest city in the world) to make some video documentaries about some vintage Russian tanks they have there. (I am still editing those documentaries)
However, at the end of my shooting (the main video) I decided to do something crazy. Walk up to Russian military (A general and a field soldier). I asked the Russian General to say hello to Nigeria and he gladly did it even with a salute!

I asked the soldier boy to say hello to my favourite Nairalander ( falseprophet1 ). (His funny false prophecies always make my day! One of the reasons why Nairaland is still so much fun for me grin grin) He understands English to some extent, so he bursted out laughing realizing that someone's name is 'falseprophet' grin grin
I am hoping falseprophet1 will find this post. I added a few pictures of myself with some Russian girls I play table tennis with at my dormitory every night. Falseprophet1 please prophecy into my life abeg grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFtXpAE6FFg

Hello bro...
I'd like you to put me through on application for Yaroslavl State University....

It's being a bit hazzy...
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by hkidola00(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2023
mastermaestro:

Even though I am tilted a bit towards the West, I like the way you gave that guy a brain. Let every country decide their system of governance. If monarchy works, practise it. If one-man system works, stick to it. If party supremacy system like that of China solves your nation's challenges, die for it.

Nations should be allowed to run their lives as they want. The West should be more worried about the erosion, right in their backyard, of social, family and moral values and culture which distinguish humans from animals.

Democracy is not the key to good governance. Africa is a case study. It is impossible that African societies were as horribly administered as we see done by these so called modern democrats. Democracy looks like a curse all over Africa.

Compare Ghadaffi's 'dictatorial' Libya to the one the West imported. Even a fool will spot the marked difference.
what are you even saying,did you think deep,why making successful dictatorship a reference here,absolute power corrupts,democracy still the best.....imagine buhari is the president for life here in naija
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Mantilla(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2023
God bless Russia..
My prayers are with you guys
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by okeysoninv: 9:24am On May 28, 2023
Habsolate:
He who have ears should hear or rather listen, Russia is no go area I've been there for a Year, no where in Russia you can make such soft cash of about 600000k Naija money even in the Almighty Moscow city is not applicable, To cut it short, Russia pay monthly salary like highest 40000Rubles(210000K)which I know it's a cut throat task to even get in Moscow.
I think my guy is in "Tambov" if I may guessed.
Those bushy hair was caused by Russia SAPA
you are a liar , Russia is federal state , states have their own minimum wage . Some places in far east and oil rich of northern Russia their minimum wage pass $1200. The op, is very right.

5 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by Aquila99: 9:26am On May 28, 2023
sslcrypt:

I am from the Baltics and married to a Nigerian. This is my wife's account and we both use it. I am only letting you know this information because you can never know more the people from that region, just the way I can never know more than you when it comes to Nigeria. Despite been here for over 12 years. No central Asia region joined Russia by choice, they are all conquered and colonized by force. From Caucasian region such as Chechnya, dagestan, Karachay-Cherkessia, Kabardino-Balkaria,Ingushetia acting as a buffer from Afghanistan, Iran and turkey in the south. To Siberian region consisting of Altai, Khakassia, Tuva to the far eastern region of Eastern region of Buryatia, Sakha. It's why they are asian looking.

The conquest never stopped because they tried converting eastern block nations into satellite states via communism aka Soviet Union. But thankfully it failed, so when you Africans talk about Russia like as a God to destroy the west. We from that region look at you people as ignorant and uneducated folks, who have no idea the millions of blood the empire have spilled all in the name of dominate slavic tribe.

Russia never came to Africa because they never had a seaport, because of that they expanded eastwards and tried expanding westwards via communism. it's why you see the country as the largest land mass on earth, spanning from europe all the way to a region close to Alaska. At least all you former colonies of Western power gained independence, while some of the colonized nations are trapped forever.

You black people should be thankful you can call things out and talk truth to power, this is a right you freely display but such right in the Russian sphere of influence will cost you your life. It's why we will rather die fighting than to be under another Soviet like state.

bone of cintention was about Racism, wch u pointed out before. All i saw in ur writeup is how d forced oda pple to join them and their struggles just like every other country have their own history. Wait untill you hear d Americans, British, romans and Portuguese own.
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by siesmyencounter: 9:38am On May 28, 2023
Oh! Russia.. Quite Unfortunate, I was Unlucky, Before USSR was Dissolved I had the Opportunity to Study Russian Language at the Institute of Russian Language Organised by the USSR Embassy then, It was Located at Bishop Oluwole then. Via Barbeach. Victoria Island.

I was the best Students then.

A Quiz Competition concerning USSR was Organised and I Won ,I was Presented a Game of Chess.

As at then there was a Plan by USSR to grant the 5 best Language Students Study Scholarship then to USSR, Our Study Director of Studies Mr Sterelenikov came with the Unfortunate News that USSR IS BREAKING UP and thus would affects the Scholarship Program because the Whole USSR was in Charge but now that the Union is Breaking up, They are Sorry.

That really Dashed My Hope, I do Transport myself all the way from ITIRE IKATE area then to VIctoria Island, Sometimes I would even Walk to CMS before I would take bus to VI, Omo I suffer.

By Now Only God Knows I would have been a successful man in Russia.

But it is Well.. I still dey Naija.. Wallowing in Serious Poverty...

Strasfutie on Russian Language ... To all it means How are You..

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by clericuzzio(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Lol...this post is funny.

I see you reaching the peak of your career, I see you getting a mouthwatering job, along with a cute Russian princess as wife.

This I have seen.

You never still failed to give him false prophecies
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by gimakon2(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
kid boy, stop asking stupid questions, the major thing that trigger devastating war 90% of it is Land dispute Nigerian CW, Israeli and Palestine is a case study. You just don't know anything

You are an idiot.
You can talk without being insulting. I am talking to you as a Mature adult, an imbecile__ like you have a problem doing the same?
Shouting me down does not Change anything. You can go.
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by sylve11: 9:45am On May 28, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
Russians are the most amazing people I’ve met in my life. In fact a Russian friend Andriy gifted me 100k$ bitcoin just to show appreciation for the 1k I gave him in 2021

Don’t believe the western propaganda. Find urself a Russian friend and u are gona understand the meaning of loyalty.

This is so heart touching. sad cool
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by ILEMUDA(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2023
doctokwus:

At this your age,you are still being deceived!
Can you criticize the Russian government or Putin or even just say a single bad word without finding yourself in jail?
Can you as a Blackman be naturalize as a Russian no matter how long you have stayed in the country?
Can you move about any part of Russia you want to without being stopped?
A country where one man has governed it for donkey years,where there is no free and fair election,where there is no freedom of speech,where criticism of Putin gets you long jail term,is the country you are praising!!
What's even wrong with you people and coming out as people that are easily brainwashed?Is it not the same brain God gave us all to think and make rational decisions?
Gosh!!!

You that know how to criticize how has your criticism help in shaping this shithole called Nigeria into a better Country.......?
You think you have freedom of speech in this Country......?
Go and criticize Wike in Rivers or Ganduje in Kano.....then you will know there's freedom of speech but freedom after the speech is no guarantee.

Some of you wil just spill trash just to paint Russia black........ Are you there to criticize the country or you left your own shithole to look for a greener pastures....... If your country is stable with Good governance there's no point going to Russia.

So keep ur mouth short

6 Likes

Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by DollarBag: 9:49am On May 28, 2023
mushroomFarm:

2.5m for all of you. One person ...1m is enough for one person. I came with about 800. Ethiopian air 280. Visa stuffs 300 flight from Moscow to this place 180....and miscellaneous

Then residency nko?
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by sylve11: 9:59am On May 28, 2023
mushroomFarm:

Yes, there are LAZY Russians. You can't blame them, some people here are paid by the government for just existing. I know of a girl receiving about $4000 a month for just existing because her race is now almost extinct.

You don't mean it..... shocked cool
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2023
gimakon2:

You are an idiot.
You can talk without being insulting. I am talking to you as a Mature adult, an imbecile__ like you have a problem doing the same?
Shouting me down does not Change anything. You can go.
your father is an idiot.
Re: I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander by tellwisdom: 10:03am On May 28, 2023
mushroomFarm:

Lolzzzz thanks Falseprophet1 grin grin grin grin grin

Foolish boi…Na Asian white u snap with u open teeth like person wey dem de massage him blockos.
Anu mpam

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? / Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) / Man Parks Wrongly At Abuja Airport & Comes Back To Meet This Crazy Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.