Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,846 members, 7,866,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

My Story Women Love Though Guys , Don't Be A Simp . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story Women Love Though Guys , Don't Be A Simp . (581 Views)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story Women Love Though Guys , Don't Be A Simp . by RTID: 11:33am On May 26, 2023
Truly women don't like good guys. Lemme quickly share my story.

In early 2017 I met Hannah. She was the perfect woman I've been looking for. The relationship was going smoothly and I was enjoying every bit of it. I do almost everything to make her happy.

In fact for the first time in my life I thought about marriage even though I wasn't financially and mentally ready compared to now, I just wanted to marry her. I've never been so in love like that in my life.

To cut the long story short, after like 6 months I noticed some changes in her. I felt she was hiding something. Sometimes when I call her she won't pick or sometimes quickly discharge me with one excuse or the other. So one day I called her and I asked her what could be going on. She started crying. She told me she had a guy she was dating before she met me and they've been together for a year but the issue is that the guy is a psychopath, a misogynist and a sadist. She told me he beats her on every slight provocation and she dare not even talk back at him, in fact when he talks and she doesn't say anything he will beat her for making him look like a barking dog. I was shocked. I found out the guy was out of Lagos for over 4 months before she met me, and now he's back. So she does visit him often.

I was in pain that how could I share my woman with someone else. She visited me one Saturday like that with a black eye and I asked her what happened to her eye. She lied that she hit her face on the wall, not until her friend told me she's lying that it was Mike that beat her, I confronted her and she admitted it was him who beat her.

Sometimes when I'm at work and I call her to check up on her, she'll boldly tell me she's with him cos obviously the guy is now the main chick while I was relegated to a side chick. I was playing the second fiddle. I go con dey imagine wetin the guy go dey do my babe. All the way she used to moan for me and shout give me harder baby. The thought alone drives me crazy.

I summoned courage and told her she should choose between me and him, but every time she keeps on telling me she will leave him soon. I was surprised why she didn't leave him despite the fact that the relationship was toxic and I treated her like a queen. This girl no gree leave the guy o and me na jumbo simp then..... I couldn't let go too. Not until my sister came to my rescue, she called her and gave her 7 day ultimatum that she either has to choose me or him. Guess what? she didn't leave either one of us. That was when I decided it was time to move on with my life. It was really hard but I had to move on. I was still living with my parents then so I had to even relocate to my brothers place in order to forget her completely. I found someone else after a few months. I cut off every form of communication with her.

8 months later, the security guard in my workplace called me on the telecom that I have a visitor waiting for me at the security post. I was surprised because I wasn't expecting anyone. Lo and behold it was her with a big baby bump! She was looking very haggard and unkept. I took her to a nearby restaurant and we sat down to talk. She's the first woman I'll ever take to my place of work.

I almost shed tears. She was begging me to take her back after delivering her baby. She was crying and I was really moved when she told me what she was going through. I obviously still love her but it was too late. She told me she doesn't even mind to be my side chick. Omoh I pity that girl that day. I told her I can't take her back. I had stopped being a simp. But I told her to reach out to me whenever she needed my help. Despite being pregnant that foolish guy still beat her and sent her out of the house when it was raining. She regretted her decisions big time.

We are still communicating sometimes till now. To make matter worse she don born second pikin, and now she's stuck, because the shege she dey see now pass the one wey she dey see before. I never wish her bad but she made the decision.

That was when I truly believed women love hard guys more than good guys. They take good guys as weak men and tough guys as strong men. The question is how u go take carry belle for guy wey dey beat you? After making a terrible decision you'll now come to tell us all guys are bad.

The story long pass that one I just say make I short am sha.

1 Like

Re: My Story Women Love Though Guys , Don't Be A Simp . by TheMaharajah: 11:43am On May 26, 2023
Nothing like that bro. Some people just no get sense to know watin good for them. Mean while, I salute you because na you be the real hard guy here. Despite her condition you no allow pity cloud your judgement.
Re: My Story Women Love Though Guys , Don't Be A Simp . by YouandiAllofus: 12:20pm On May 26, 2023
The story of the 'sexcapede and the bank-roller' comes to mind! I guess she just wasn't ready to trade her magic number guy for mr nice! Because while magic number guys hardly comeby, mr nice are almost always around the corner.
Re: My Story Women Love Though Guys , Don't Be A Simp . by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2023
Funny enough so many girls are going thro what u just narrated but the truth is that because of their brains they don't really knw what they want

1 Like

Re: My Story Women Love Though Guys , Don't Be A Simp . by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2023
What op said is very true. Women love hard guys well well.

(1) (Reply)

I Avoid These 7 Types Of Humans / Think This Before Worrying Unnecessarily / Urgent Sale Dell Latitude E7440....45K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.