Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included - Food (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included (105751 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by mariahAngel(f): 1:55pm On May 30, 2023
sukkot:
did you actually objectively review my critic or in your anger you just zeroed in on what you don't like ? I said
1- the place is nice looking. The decor is nice
2- the ac is strong
3- you will not be disappointed if you come here

But the food I bought was trash. You ignored the 3 good things I said and jumped to the one bad thing I said ? My criticism was objective. If you can't see it then I don't know what to tell you

I didn't jump on anything.
My comment to you on that was "I will not say anything."
And that was after I realized you didn't have any reasonable excuse on why the food was "trash".
It wasn't worth going further with you on that.
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by mariahAngel(f): 1:57pm On May 30, 2023
lexy2014:

Why do you want me to rest? Can't you answer the questions?

What's my business if you have paid for Hilda's class?

Why should I know you? Who are you that I should know?

The nonsense I typed is in response to your nonsense.

What are the "silly assumptions"?

No. I don't think am smart. I know am smart Why are you offended because am smart?

Who are the "almost everyone"? Can you name them?

Am trying shit with you now. What are you going to do about it?

Oh! I forgot. You're a broken record. 🙄

By the way, sukkot, how do people who follow you cope with you sharing every single comment? 💆🏽‍♀️
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 2:03pm On May 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

I didn't jump on anything.
My comment to you on that was "I will not say anything."
And that was after I realized you didn't have any reasonable excuse why the food was "trash".
It wasn't worth going further with you on that.
if food is trash it is trash what are you looking for me to describe how bad it tasted ? I don't know what words to use, I already told you I am not a food critic. But a guy described it yesterday and it hit the spot when he said it, I said yessss thats what I am looking for . Which is, it tasted like it had been cooked a long time ago. Maybe cooked a week ago but it's not a hot selling item so they keep it at end of day and next day reheat it. Tasted like they had been doing that for a whole week with this rice. No refresh ness. It tasted dead. You get it now ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 2:08pm On May 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

Oh! I forgot. You're a broken record. 🙄

By the way, sukkot, how do people who follow you cope with you sharing every single comment? 💆🏽‍♀️
i dont get ?
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by mariahAngel(f): 2:09pm On May 30, 2023
sukkot:
if food is trash it is trash what are you looking for me to describe how bad it tasted ? I don't know what words to use, I already told you I am not a food critic.

You're not a food critic, yet you were quick to criticize?
Dude! I even gave you options to know if you were being honest with your review.
The truth is you weren't.

But a guy described it yesterday and it hit the spot when he said it, I said yessss thats what I am looking for . Which is, it tasted like it had been cooked a long time ago. Maybe cooked a week ago but it's not a hot selling item so they keep it at end of day and next day reheat it. Tasted like they had been doing that for a whole week with this rice. No refresh ness. It tasted dead. You get it now ?

Did the guy eat the food? Eh, Sukkot? cheesy
So, you want me to believe they sold stale food to you?
Even Iya fisi wouldn't do that.

sukkot:
i dont get ?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 2:22pm On May 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

You're not a food critic, yet you were quick to criticize?
Dude! I even gave you options to know if you were being honest with your review.
The truth is you weren't.

Did the guy eat the food? Eh, Sukkot? cheesy
So, you want me to believe they sold stale food to you?
Even Iya fisi wouldn't do that.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

alright so I am confused . I don't even know what the argument is. Let's dead the matter

On a side note , seeing as I just won some money betting on the Miami heat, I would sponsor 5 people to go eat exactly what I ate . That's 4k each. Tonight I would come announce the criteria to win , but I automatically nominate ishilove and sharpwriter if they are interested. Honestly you don't even have to go to Hilda's but just any restaurant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by mariahAngel(f): 2:26pm On May 30, 2023
sukkot:
alright so I am confused . I don't even know what the argument is. Let's dead the matter

On a side note , seeing as I just won some money betting on the Miami heat, I would sponsor 5 people to go eat exactly what I ate . That's 4k each. Tonight I would come announce the criteria to win , but I automatically nominate ishi.love and script.writer if they are interested. Honestly you don't even have to go to Hilda's but just any restaurant.

Are you by any chance trying to redeem yourself? 😏

If you are, it's not bad sha. 😌
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by superintendents(m): 2:28pm On May 30, 2023
sukkot:

On a side note , seeing as I just won some money betting on the Miami heat, I would sponsor 5 people to go eat exactly what I ate . That's 4k each. Tonight I would come announce the criteria to win , but I automatically nominate ishilove and scriptwriter if they are interested. Honestly you don't even have to go to Hilda's but just any restaurant.
boss please make I join suite,

make I drop aza..for little token..

thanks
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by TheSuperX(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2023
9jaRealist:

CRUDE AND PRIMITIVE MISOGYNIST…
>
You are dumb if you think that I don't know what I'm saying, I really don't understand why you guys are dumb and gullible, do you know more than me that have a house and live in Lekki?
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by 9jaRealist: 3:41pm On May 30, 2023
TheSuperX:
You are dumb if you think that I don't know what I'm saying, I really don't understand why you guys are dumb and gullible, do you know more than me that have a house and live in Lekki?

You can have a house on the moon and still be a CRUDE AND PRIMITIVE MISOGYNIST…smh
>
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by TheSuperX(m): 3:47pm On May 30, 2023
9jaRealist:

You can have a house on the moon and still be a CRUDE AND PRIMITIVE MISOGYNIST…smh
>
Gullible bitch ass Neega 😂😂
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by 9jaRealist: 3:51pm On May 30, 2023
TheSuperX:
Gullible bitch ass Neega 😂😂

CRUDE, PRIMITIVE, MISOGYNISTIC - and GHETTO! grin grin grin
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Ishilove: 4:21pm On May 30, 2023
sukkot:

On a side note , seeing as I just won some money betting on the Miami heat, I would sponsor 5 people to go eat exactly what I ate . That's 4k each. Tonight I would come announce the criteria to win , but I automatically nominate ishilove and sharpwriter if they are interested. Honestly you don't even have to go to Hilda's but just any restaurant.
Sukkot for local government chairman!!! cheesy I am interested grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Bikeep: 5:10pm On May 30, 2023
Hi sukkot .I've got a bit of curiosity to pique. How can I contact you?
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Solofresh2: 6:02pm On May 30, 2023
Sukkot what does my pisces moon in twelveth house mean
Is it a good or bad omen
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by mariahAngel(f): 6:20pm On May 30, 2023
Solofresh2:
Is it a good or bad omen

If you want to discover yourself, to truly find yourself, look to God Almighty. Seek God, and you will find yourself.
Don't rely on any human to tell you who you are.
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by armyofone(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2023
Iya mi, you don't want us to fly like sukkot in astral realm ? We can all fly after eating at Hilda's.

mariahAngel:

If you want to discover yourself, to truly find yourself, look to God Almighty. Seek God, and you will find yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by AngelicBeing: 6:35pm On May 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Solofresh2: 7:30pm On May 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

grin cool Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 10:41pm On May 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

Are you by any chance trying to redeem yourself? 😏

If you are, it's not bad sha. 😌
redeem myself ? Not at all ooo. They had the eastern conference finals this early morning and I bet on the Miami heat and won. But that aside I am also doing this because of Ibkayee. She is one of the most generous people I ever met and I want to pass it along. Like how they say if someone does something nice you pass it along to the next. Yeah this donation is to honor Ibkayee . Salute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 10:45pm On May 30, 2023
superintendents:
boss please make I join suite,

make I drop aza..for little token..

thanks
drop am. Wait till tomorrow though cuz no POS now
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 10:46pm On May 30, 2023
Ishilove:

Sukkot for local government chairman!!! cheesy I am interested grin grin grin grin grin
drop aza lol
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 10:49pm On May 30, 2023
Solofresh2:
Is it a good or bad omen
means you will be interested in esoteric and hidden wisdom . You will be drawn to it

1 Like

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 10:50pm On May 30, 2023
armyofone:
Iya mi, you don't want us to fly like sukkot in astral realm ? We can all fly after eating at Hilda's.

lol
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Solofresh2: 10:56pm On May 30, 2023
sukkot:
redeem myself ? Not at all ooo. They had the eastern conference finals this early morning and I bet on the Miami heat and won. But that aside I am also doing this because of Ibkayee. She is one of the most generous people I ever met and I want to pass it along. Like how they say if someone does something nice you pass it along to the next. Yeah this donation is to honor Ibkayee . Salute
Have you met her in person
She is really a good lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 10:57pm On May 30, 2023
Solofresh2:
Have you met her in person
She is really a good lady
business interaction wink

1 Like

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by superintendents(m): 11:16pm On May 30, 2023
sukkot:
ok..I will notify you tomorrow morning pls..

Thank you very much sir..
God bless..
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by mariahAngel(f): 11:36pm On May 30, 2023
sukkot:
redeem myself ? Not at all ooo. They had the eastern conference finals this early morning and I bet on the Miami heat and won.
Well, congratulations to you.

But that aside I am also doing this because of Ibk.ayee. She is one of the most generous people I ever met and I want to pass it along. Like how they say if someone does something nice you pass it along to the next. Yeah this donation is to honor Ibk.ayee . Salute

That is how Hilda is too.
The more she gets, the more she keeps giving back. Very awesome human.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by mariahAngel(f): 11:37pm On May 30, 2023
armyofone:

I don't want to fly. grin

AngelicBeing:
cool

smiley

1 Like

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sharpwriter(m): 12:04am On May 31, 2023
sukkot:

Lol.... I prefer the cash to food jàre... I no dey near Lagos at all. Moreover sef, the jollof too dey red like coloring angry😒 na God know wetin dem mix.. Xtra tin tomato tinz 😒 (not surprised it tasted horrible cheesy.

And honestly I no know say na you open the thread until I saw your mention and I had to check again. You dey enjoy sha grin

I sincerely thank you and appreciate you remembering me for good. 👍🏽

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by oxiide22(m): 7:32am On May 31, 2023
sukkot:
life is all about experiences . I can tick off ' ate at the cooking Guinness records restaurant '. That's what life is about. Experiences
but you can't help hungry brother to have sth to eat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by superintendents(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2023
sukkot:

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) / Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) / HEALTH BENEFITS AND USAGE OF SOYA BEANS FLOUR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.