Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included - Food (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included (105758 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Creeper: 3:08pm On May 31, 2023
sukkot:
very well said bruv. Let’s hope he does not let us all down but somehow I don’t think he will. He is a proud man and I am sure he wants to guard his reputation by performing well. Where are you seeing all these drug addled Nigerians ? You must have taken a trip to the endz bruv. Ajegunle that is. I don’t see any druggies around me. Weed smokers ? Yeah I see a lot of that but no hard drugs . But you may be right cuz they are busting many huge drug operations and these guys are selling fentanyl so somebody must be buying that shit lol

My G.

I didn’t even read your thread when I quoted you - just saw the tag and had to shout you.

But did you see the Linda Baci chick at the restaurant? And what does she look like in person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by ibkayee(f): 5:14pm On May 31, 2023
sukkot:
redeem myself ? Not at all ooo. They had the eastern conference finals this early morning and I bet on the Miami heat and won. But that aside I am also doing this because of Ibkayee. She is one of the most generous people I ever met and I want to pass it along. Like how they say if someone does something nice you pass it along to the next. Yeah this donation is to honor Ibkayee . Salute
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by TheSuperX(m): 5:48pm On May 31, 2023
ibkayee:

grin
You dey ment abi?
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by lexy2014: 11:09pm On May 31, 2023
XAUBulls:

Aha! The market is NOW on steroids grin Check out the way the babe grabbed Tony Elumelu's waist in the first picture of the Weblink below:
=> https://www.gistlover.com/hilda-baci-discusses-business-innovation-at-uba-africa-conversations-as-she-meets-with-tony-elumelu/
=> https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/2023/05/25/hilda-baci-meets-billionaire-tony-elumelu-discusses-business-innovation-at-uba-africa-conversations-video/

Her alleged use of meth [aka ice]... I hope it isn't true. Not a big fan of Gistlover though... They peddle too many misleading allegations.
=> https://www.gistlover.com/hilda-was-on-hard-drugs-during-her-cook-a-thon-man-makes-shocking-allegations/

I saw the tony thing too but thats the whole idea

1 Like

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by omooba969(m): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2023
lexy2014:

I saw the tony thing too but thats the whole idea

Dem big boys go don start to dey scheme how to pass dis girl around. grin

Good luck to her! cool
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by lexy2014: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2023
omooba969:

Dem big boys go don start to dey scheme how to pass dis girl around. grin

Good luck to her! cool

that is her dream
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 7:29am On Jun 02, 2023
Creeper:

My G.

I didn’t even read your thread when I quoted you - just saw the tag and had to shout you.

But did you see the Linda Baci chick at the restaurant? And what does she look like in person?
lol bruv not at the restaurant but at the 4 day cookathon and I have to admit she didn’t look too bad considering she had had no sleep for 4 days and was slaving away behind the stove. In fact she looked more humbled and wholesome . All the makeup was off, no jewellery etc etc so yeah she looked aight considering 4 days of no sleep. Shymexxxxx. You know I am in gidi righht ? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2023
sharpwriter:

Lol.... I prefer the cash to food jàre... I no dey near Lagos at all. Moreover sef, the jollof too dey red like coloring angry😒 na God know wetin dem mix.. Xtra tin tomato tinz 😒 (not surprised it tasted horrible cheesy.

And honestly I no know say na you open the thread until I saw your mention and I had to check again. You dey enjoy sha grin

I sincerely thank you and appreciate you remembering me for good. 👍🏽
hit up my email na lol

1 Like

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sharpwriter(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2023
sukkot:
hit up my email na lol
Yes bàbá.. Tha boss himself! 👍🏽💯🕺💃🤸‍♀️
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by superintendents(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2023
sukkot:
hit up my email na lol
boss sukkot I remain loyal sir, please as you promise baba don't forget me,

Thank you sukkot
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2023
sharpwriter:

Yes bàbá.. Tha boss himself! 👍🏽💯🕺💃🤸‍♀️
Seun. its done. enjoy. may the force be with you and I
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by superintendents(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2023
sukkot:
ibrahim its done. may the force be with you and i
amen... have seen it sir, thank you,

God bless..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by lrman(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

What nonsense did you type?
Do you think you can just make silly assumptions like you've been doing since with almost everyone you've quoted on this thread, and just get away with it?
Do you know me?
Whether or not I have patronized Hilda, would you know?
You think you can always get away with your silly assumptions?
You think you're smart, huh?
Do you know how much I've paid for Hilda's class? Or how many of her classes I've paid for?
Would you be willing to swear with your life that you're sure I've not "spent 10kobo" on her business?

No! All you do is sit, assume, and type nonsense with your phone!
Don't try that sh!t with me next time.

Oh! And her classes are not cheap!
They're way way worth more than 3,900.

Empty barrels makes the loudest noise...you people make noise too much...sssshhhh

First of all, Class is not defined by dressing half naked or wearing trashy clothes like a slut...

And class is not defined by design on the walls of a restaurant or the temperature of the AC...so rest...

There are many classy foods at that same lekki and they won't sell such trash for 3900..see the way the food was even presented sef...some of you think everyone stay in caves like you...

And for those of you that keep shouting he should have left review bla bla bla...

Are bad reviews supposed to sound good to the ears of a person ?? This guy went to the restaurant, bought food and gave his opinion about the food...whether he is right or wrong....that is his own review..... that is why it is called "review "...Review can be negative or positive...normal common sense..and every sensible business person will look into all reviews whether positive and negative...

Even top restaurants in the world do get alot of negative reviews too...so why should hilda own be a new thing or strange thing ??

I have gone to her restaurant before and I think their service is not bad....not the food..

But I am okay with the money spent there because sometimes people like us go to a restaurant not just because of the taste of the food but also the ambiance too....but that do not mean I should condemn someone else who is not okay with the food that he was served....
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

I don't want to fly. grin

smiley
Lol but truthfully i felt i had to atone and cleanse myself from activities in this thread if anyone is offended. charity covers a multitude of sins the bible says. i have done the charity, i am cleansed. time to abandon thread. onto the next grin am outttt
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by AngelicBeing: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2023
sukkot:
Lol but truthfully i felt i had to atone and cleanse myself from activities in this thread if anyone is offended. charity covers a multitude of sins the bible says. i have done the charity, i am cleansed. time to abandon thread. onto the next grin am outttt
Dayuummmmmm, Decision has been taken in the celestial realm, you sukkot must proceed to UY SCUTI for 7000 days of Fasting Program and you are to break your fast with a slice of bread 🍞 and honey daily to atone for your transgressions cheesy
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Octopusssy(f): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
sukkot:
angry
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sharpwriter(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
sukkot:
Seen... And Amen to your prayers baba.... Thanks a million. I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Ishilove: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
sukkot:
Sukkot for LCDA chairman!! cheesy
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2023
Octopusssy:

angry
hey wagwan grin . we go talk our matter when i get home
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
Ishilove:

Sukkot for LCDA chairman!! cheesy
grin grin grin grin yes oooo lol.
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Octopusssy(f): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
sukkot:
hey wagwan grin . we go talk our matter when i get home
Abegi. You na promise and fail. 😑
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
Octopusssy:

Abegi. You na promise and fail. 😑
you drop aza ? smiley
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Octopusssy(f): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
sukkot:
you drop aza ? smiley
I want the ticket jor, not cash wink
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
Octopusssy:

I want the ticket jor, not cash wink
plane ticket ? grin
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Octopusssy(f): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
sukkot:
plane ticket ? grin
Oh yas! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by GorillaApp(m): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

I hear say person wey enter tha way no dey wan come back again. grin
E je a lo gi!

Nsogbu adiro!

Well, while in camp they showed us farms that belong to former corp members who stayed back, married and were raising families. I saw about 3 in the camp village, Obubra.
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
Octopusssy:

Oh yas! grin
grin consider it done
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by FioSandyAndGear: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2023
Your review gives us a real glimpse of what it's like. It's always helpful to hear honest opinions about places.
It's a bit disappointing that the food didn't quite hit the mark, especially considering the prices. Great ambiance with cold AC and a cold malt is a plus, but the food should be the star of the show, right?
If you're looking for better dining options, I usually use the Asian food near me search when I'm exploring new places. It often leads to some tasty discoveries. Don't let one bad experience deter you from exploring more culinary adventures.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) / Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) / HEALTH BENEFITS AND USAGE OF SOYA BEANS FLOUR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.