Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,310 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included (105898 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 6:33pm On May 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Abi? cheesy
I bet even Nlfpmod thinks so too. cheesy
grin grin yeah

1 Like

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 6:34pm On May 26, 2023
TheSuperX:
Their are better restaurants in Lekki not the trash owned by a call girl.
it was just an experience seeing as she is the hottest thing right now

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 6:37pm On May 26, 2023
bigjackass:
Is it 5000 for the entire pot of soup or what shocked
a plate not the pot lol. so with meat and swallow you are easily looking at 10,000 naira . thats just one meat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 6:40pm On May 26, 2023
zoer:

Him no see the bebe self
i saw her at the 4 days of cooking event.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 6:42pm On May 26, 2023
Olachase:
to bring who content? Did you contact me before going 😒😒

Werèy you too go comfirm the yahshe
Content kill you there 😂😂
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by terrymason(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2023
olasaad:
3900 because of Hilda cheesy hope she hug you too
How much you want make the food be? You dey go market so, to see food prices. Small food I eat for chicken republic cost #3,500. And na just rice and chicken with water... no toppings oh.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Karlifate: 7:10pm On May 26, 2023
Wetin dis girl dey think cheesy

Abi dem owe her salary cheesy

#JusticeForHildasWorker grin grin

#PayOurSalary cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by EyenIbibio1: 7:13pm On May 26, 2023
OP, I guess the food you got was prepared by Hilda's chef, but it's kinda expensive o

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2023
Na eye dey first chop. The food looks good.

I bet if 10 people sampled what you ate, eight will come back with a positive.

BTW, when was the last time you brushed your teeth Op?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sisisioge: 7:27pm On May 26, 2023
This small thing! She bin wan use Jevnik's style but those ones arent as pricey and they would mount the plate to scare the eater sef. Na wa o. No wonder she conveniently spent N1.1m on lunch with her friends.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by mariahAngel(f): 7:32pm On May 26, 2023
sisisioge:
This small thing! She bin wan use Jevnik's style but those ones arent as pricey and they would mount the plate to scare the eater sef. Na wa o. No wonder she conveniently spent N1.1m on lunch with her friends.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha😂

2 Likes

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:40pm On May 26, 2023
okirewaju:
The soup looks good.
I'm sure Hilda does not cook there everyday. She will def. have a chef or chefs that work there.

While she goes for her more lucrative business oloshoism

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Sirqt5(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2023
Why r pple saying maybe d food was prepared by her chef ? wat sorta excuse b dat ? for all we know, it could've been prepared by her. in any case, it's her restaurant. n her responsibility to serve proper food to customers. u don't start blaming one imaginary chef

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by ednut1(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2023
Most of these restaurants on the island sell stale food. Maybe na Wednesday dem prepare the rice self. Pele. Tou went there hoping to see Hilda yansh 🤣

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Delightsome2023: 8:07pm On May 26, 2023
CondenseMilk:
grin

You sef wan go see nyash and bress!
grin
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Delightsome2023: 8:11pm On May 26, 2023
Olachase:
to bring who content? Did you contact me before going 😒😒

Werèy you too go comfirm the yahshe
Content kill you there 😂😂
grin

2 Likes

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Delightsome2023: 8:12pm On May 26, 2023
sukkot:
i saw her at the 4 days of cooking event.
na true she get big nyash?

3 Likes

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by hucknall: 8:32pm On May 26, 2023
Delightsome2023:
Op spend 3k. Op no see Hilda. Op con dey para say food no sweet

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 8:40pm On May 26, 2023
Delightsome2023:
dont all nigerian women have big nyash ? its like working as a bank cashier and being amazed at the sight of a 1000 naira note

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 8:42pm On May 26, 2023
Karlifate:
Wetin dis girl dey think cheesy

Abi dem owe her salary cheesy

#JusticeForHildasWorker grin grin

#PayOurSalary cheesy
grin
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Solofresh2: 8:44pm On May 26, 2023
sukkot:
so i went to see my gurl hilda baci to see what she got cooking. had to empty the bank akant just to bring yall this content. the place is alright, the AC is very strong, its small and cute. the food prices ? a bit on the high side for like swallow eaters like soup starts from 5000 naira. just the soup alone without the meat and swallow. the rice i bought is 1500, the fish 2000 and malt is 400 for a total of 3900 naira. the food was straight up garbage . tasted horrible. i could only stomach half of it till i abandoned the rest. i give it a solid 3 out of 10..the positives are the AC is very cold and the malt was very cold. would i go back ? nope
You did as you said grin
Why rice nah
Out of all the food they have there?
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sentee(f): 8:45pm On May 26, 2023
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 8:47pm On May 26, 2023
ednut1:
Most of these restaurants on the island sell stale food. Maybe na Wednesday dem prepare the rice self. Pele. Tou went there hoping to see Hilda yansh 🤣
lol bro this una fixation with hildas derriere

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 8:48pm On May 26, 2023
sisisioge:
grin

1 Like

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by tellsblinks(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2023
sukkot:
tasted sickly like it was badly put together concoction with a hint of sugar too . It's like what a bunch of university students will prepare in their dorm. Just straight up weird tasting trash . Oh ermm nah I ain't no food critic oo lmaoooo
see finishing... Chisos😭😭

I hope Hilda doesn't see this.... She would be heartbroken
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 8:56pm On May 26, 2023
Solofresh2:
You did as you said grin
Why rice nah
Out of all the food they have there?
yeah i wasnt joking when i said i would. i needed the adventure. why rice ? i just couldnt justify paying 12000 naira for swallow. swallow soup is 5000, swallow like 1500, meat is 2500, two meat is 5000 and malt 400 for a grand total of 12000 in this buhari economy grin

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 8:58pm On May 26, 2023
tellsblinks:
see finishing... Chisos😭😭

I hope Hilda doesn't see this.... She would be heartbroken
she will be alright. i am sure this is just a side hustle

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by blowjohn(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2023
The way I see this Hilda thing.

I'll give her kudos, not becos she can cook very well, but because she can cook for 4 days non stop.

That's energy on steroids.

Try cooking for 10 hours straight and u will understand

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Solofresh2: 9:08pm On May 26, 2023
sukkot:
yeah i wasnt joking when i said i would. i needed the adventure. why rice ? i just couldnt justify paying 12000 naira for swallow. swallow soup is 5000, swallow like 1500, meat is 2500, two meat is 5000 and malt 400 for a grand total of 12000 in this buhari economy grin
grin grin
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by osaroodion(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2023
mariahAngel:
Wow! I'm super impressed. 😀

When next you go, try her native rice.
The recipe is 🔥

How was the ambience of the place, by the way?
Wait! Did you state the food was garbage? 😤
My love....how have you been ?
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Minjim: 10:19pm On May 26, 2023
Thanks

The sacrifice is worth it.

This feedback will save some of us that may want to try the place

sukkot:
hey it's sacrifice I make to bring y'all good content . cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Rexymania(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2023
She's probably not the one that Cook that food... She has workers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) / Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) / HEALTH BENEFITS AND USAGE OF SOYA BEANS FLOUR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.