Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,600 members, 7,958,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

"How Asake Helped Me ORGANIZED My Life" (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How Asake Helped Me ORGANIZED My Life" (photos) (742 Views)

How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) / If You Know This Girl, You Need A Life (photos) / My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"How Asake Helped Me ORGANIZED My Life" (photos) by CaveAdullam: 7:16pm On May 26, 2023
People lack organizational skills. They give up when they don't meet expectations. Meanwhile, expectations are met when patterns are recognized and followed.

They never had things arranged and fixed appropriately. So when they fail, they blame it on the method and judge the system as inefficient. They are myopic to their foibles and the chaos they inhabit.

When the mind is littered, there is no way a man can achieve a result or match his opponent on the field. Order must reign within and without. Being organized ensures that terrains are traversed with ease.

The journey may be difficult. But if the mind is well aligned, it gets better rather than worst. Even if it gets worst, it is easier to track where the piece fell off and how to attach it to the puzzle.

Success might be an offshoot outside what has been planned. If this is the case, good organizational skills must cover the unexpected and must be considered along the margin of the organization.

Without organizational skills, the leader can't lead. Knowledge about leadership is not enough. The knowledge must be well organized to lead effectively.

This organization enables the followers to see and understand where appraisal and discipline rest, coordinating them to do better and achieve their common goal.

For a man to be able to lead his family, he must have an orderly way of handling the neurotic nature of the feminine and the ferocity that lies within her.

Within his frame, an organized man is a building with a hearth. And as the leader and owner of the house, rather than chaos, he fans her fire to provide warmth.

Things may not go as planned. Opportunity abounds and takes whatever shape, color, and style. However, this doesn't negate the importance of organization.

A wise man doesn't bank on chance and rare opportunities. He lay down a systematic way that aligns with his objectives to reach an expected end.

Here: https://twitter.com/baba_cave/status/1662158704773300237?s=20

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Tomatoes / Why Are Some Ladies Like This / Do These Spiritual Fanta Bath To Attract Blessings, Favour, Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.