Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group (78950 Views)

Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others / FUTO Expels 10 Students, Rusticates 103 Over Exam Fraud / University Of Ibadan Rusticates Ojo Aderemi, Its Last Known SUG President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by ultimateprof: 5:41pm On May 27, 2023
Don't worry Tinubu will do the needful on Tuesday!

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by VTJN(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2023
Most federal university now pay more than some state university

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by CodeTemplar: 5:41pm On May 27, 2023
Glorified.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by sammyscholar(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2023
It's well! Rusticating you on this premise is wrong. But, my brother, we have to be circumspect in this country; and might I say in this world as a whole. One has to fight for justice with wisdom and careful choice of words. Even some people you think are behind you will be the first to break your back.

I wish you all the best.

6 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Hotwest: 5:41pm On May 27, 2023
Nigerians are mostly frustrated wicked people

The management didn't like your good vibe to maybe bring a soft note on school fees collection

Shame on this nation

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by ghettowriter(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2023
Who be that werey wey say if he no see anything steal he no dey go back the school? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Aparthied: 5:41pm On May 27, 2023
tunjijones:
Dem send you go school, you dey go do aluta. Shey dem don expel you from school, go continue the aluta for your papa house

The black man!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by devilmaycry: 5:41pm On May 27, 2023
This is wrong!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by richmond500: 5:42pm On May 27, 2023
ecolime:
Sad

There is nothing inciteful about his message.

What's the student union doing about this case?
that comment is very bad, it could make students go riotous.
the school is being proactive but rustication is too much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by tuzle(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2023
Omo the guy no talk any thing wrong now

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 27, 2023
Igbo man no go mind himself. Always wanting the good of majority.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Fiscus105(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:
And this is a country that wants to attract foreign students?

The name Nigeria is becoming a joke under the clown called bihari.. let's see what Papa emilekon will do.

Hope u read that UK imposed strict rule on foreign students less than 2 weeks.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by hotspec(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2023
The purported offense was alleged to be committed on 23rd May and the rustication letter was issued on 26th (72 hours). Was he given fair hearing? Was he invited to investigative/ disciplinary panel to hear his side of d story? Did d senate meet within that 72 hours to ratify and approve the recommendations of the panel, if any? Do the VC has unilateral power to rusticate students? Rusticated for how many semesters or sessions? Or was that an euphemism for expulsion? All these were not stated in the letter. I'm sure the registrar knows better, hence, he didn't personally sign the he letter. The students should seek for redress in court.

Besides, this letter can lead to students protest. The same thing d school is trying to avoid ab initio

5 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by ceejayluv(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2023
NANS will intervene...
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Agugbadin: 5:43pm On May 27, 2023
I think the post should have ended in the first paragraph, the second paragraph looks like insightful and could make some students cause problems, my opinion though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by richmond500: 5:44pm On May 27, 2023
Rahkman:
The risking of life comment sound violentish grin grin maybe the vc dey fear for him life
yes, he said he rather lose his admission and the school answered his request

4 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by tunjijones(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2023
Midehi3:

See them....no 1 slave is here cheesy

Your father is a slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by twilliamx(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2023
Make it trend. This absolute rubbish. What in that post warranted rustication unless there is more to the story.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Brushstrokes20: 5:45pm On May 27, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! undecided
The shithole is ruled by a sadistic bunch of POWER DRUNK SCUMS!
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Midehi3(f): 5:45pm On May 27, 2023
tunjijones:

Your father is a slave
My father did not display slave but you, keep it up cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by skales67(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2023
It is only in Nigeria that you get bullied for speaking up for the down-trodden.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by richmond500: 5:46pm On May 27, 2023
Agugbadin:
I think the post should have ended in the first paragraph, the second paragraph looks like insightful and could make some students cause problems, my opinion though.
he is not just any student, he is the director of social.
Saying he will risk his life and admission goes along way.

No school should even give certificate to such a person who has the tendency to cause mayhem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by RacistProudIgbo: 5:46pm On May 27, 2023
Fiscus105:

Hope u read that UK imposed strict rule on foreign students less than 2 weeks.

Who cares for U.K..aka..Udele Kamanu in Igbo meaning useless vulture country..

Look as rude son from Nigeria, I feel for no other useless land out there.

U.K can go to hell, we need humans to make Nigeria work not clowns like I said.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Amya(f): 5:46pm On May 27, 2023
Na wa o! When I studied there, the annual tuition was 8500 and by the time I graduated, it was 15,500. We were the ones that really enjoyed the affordability of public universities

3 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by tutuonye: 5:47pm On May 27, 2023
What was wrong with that post of a simple truth? That school management is made of oshogbo root smokers.
The guy should challenge that joke in court. Mad quota system proffs.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Agugbadin: 5:47pm On May 27, 2023
richmond500:
that comment is very bad, it could make students go riotous.
the school is being proactive but rustication is too much

You are right especially the second paragraph. He was talking about risking his life and the University does not want any of the own to die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Angelfrost(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2023
The rustication was quite needless and rash!

However, he and every other student, as well as Nigerians need to realize that what is being paid as school fees is honestly cheap! And certainly not sustainable in the long run!

If Schools are to be granted autonomy and left off the hands of the government, tertiary education will become out of the reach of most Nigerians!

We have to face future realities... Subsidized education, just like subsidized electricity and fuel will eventually die a natural (or artificial) death!

Many of you won't take these words kindly, and some of you will be tempted to insult me (I will advise against this for your sanity's sake), but facts are facts!!!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by 3seriez(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2023
Sorry bro. All this Aluta is not what it used to be. SUG & Aluta affairs has now become a cash cow for Most SUG members. Not everyone shares the same vision. Next time choose your words wisely. He can try legal means though to get back in.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by ItisWell22(f): 5:47pm On May 27, 2023
WhatsApp group chats and leaks… 😢
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by ppogba: 5:48pm On May 27, 2023
hkidola00:
On Dec. 30, Iraqi authorities executed Saddam for ordering the massacre of more than 140 Iraqis in the village of Dujail...Tinubu will also sniff cocaine and order the airforce with red eye to bomb a community.

Use your brain and don't derail this thread

Na Tinubu some of una wan take open eye.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Arrowhead231: 5:48pm On May 27, 2023
This is total Rubbish, it shows that the university felt threatened the young man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) / 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread / See What The ‘tiny Pocket’ On Jeans Is Really For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.